BARB’S DYSTOPIAN DOLCETTISH DEMISE

Go to CruxDreams.com
long-time imagined love of his life, Barbara Moore,
As she is of virtually every other Red-Blooded American Boy (and, I can attest, some dried up old american men)
she had thrice snubbed him, refusing his invitations for a date with derisive laughter. He would now have the pleasure of watching her swing naked in addition to having the last laugh on her!
Beware girls. You have the power to hurt men deeply with your careless and unfeeling rejection and derision. Enough of that and some boys may grow up to be misogynistic sadists, just waiting for a chance to "get" you!
portion of the millions being betted that day would go to the families of the brave FNPA and police officers who had lost their lives or were severely injured in the course of suppressing the riot of July 20th.
Is there a way a person here can support that fund. I feel so bad for the FNPA!
a stage that looked like it had taken a direct hit by a smart bomb
Wow! Even I don't try that sharp a twist. My neck will be in traction for a week! Great move Barb!!

For Joey Farnsworth this was a week in heaven. After traveling all the way to Goose River to watch his former Hamilton High teacher ... whom he detested for awarding him a grade of D- but for who’s lovely ass he had nothing but lustful admiration ... be publicly humiliated and flogged, he felt an immense sense of self satisfaction.

But even more fortuitously, he had learned shortly after the conclusion of Ms. Whitaker’s whipping, as he was preparing to drive home, that she ... along with a number of former classmates ... would be executed in but a few days. He had also learned, from consulting an official FNPA annual cull listing, that the long-time imagined love of his life, Barbara Moore, was scheduled to be spitted and live roasted a few days later.

These were opportunities to good to be missed, so rather than returning home, Joey checked in to the Goose River Motel 6 for an extended stay, and bought a ticket to attend the mass hangings in person.

And imagine his delight at the sight, as he sat in a premium bleacher seat, of a stark-naked and shackled Ms. Whitaker brought to the scaffolding and noosed near the middle of the front row ... almost directly in front of him.

And then as an added bonus, also noosed in the front row, were two of his former Hamilton High classmates, Cindy Hauptmann and Paige Deming. Watching tall blond Cindy swing was going to be a pleasure, he thought to himself, as he recalled how she had thrice snubbed him, refusing his invitations for a date with derisive laughter. He would now have the pleasure of watching her swing naked in addition to having the last laugh on her!

He also was going to enjoy the show that big-titted Paige was certain to put on. Although he had never attempted to date Paige ... Joey, like probably every other red l-blooded guy in his class, had wet dreams about getting his face into her mammaries.

Although there was no conceivable erotic satisfaction to watching Paul Montague hang, Joey figured it would be a sweet revenge for the way that condescending, sniveling wimpy little pinko creep was often disparaging the likes of Joey and his pals.

Joey also figured there was no way he wanted to be distracted once the show began, so he took out his phone to place his bets on the NailusMartyrs website, spending most of his disposable cash on Rose Whitaker, along with smaller amounts on Cindy and Paige. He also noticed and felt good about the disclaimer that indicated that a portion of the millions being betted that day would go to the families of the brave FNPA and police officers who had lost their lives or were severely injured in the course of suppressing the riot of July 20th.

And he finished placing his bets just in time too, for the drum roll coming from the loudspeakers had begun to quicken.

Rather ominously too, a dark bank of clouds rolled in, blotting out the sun.

‘How fitting’, thought, Joey as he leaned forward in his seat, eager not to miss the start of the impending event.

And then it happened. There was a sharp bang as trapdoors fell, and a collective snap of ropes suddenly pulled taut ... and before Joey’s eyes, thirty bodies ... 27 females and 3 males by Joey’s earlier count ... plunged downward only to have their fall arrested by the nooses around their necks.

Strategically placed microphones picked up the myriad sounds of those dramatic moments, amplifying them for the crowd through the overhead loudspeakers ... a cacophony of half-screams, gasps, grunts, and groans along with the twang and creak of tightening rope and the rattle and jangle of shackle chains.

Joey stared entranced by the desperate struggles playing out before his eyes. He noted how many responded at first by frantically moving their legs as though they were running a marathon, or scrabbling for a foothold that didn’t exist ... and the looks of surprise and terror on their faces.

Focusing on Rose, Cindy and Paige in particular he watched as initial shock gave way to wild gyrations that he found erotically stimulating to watch. There were Paige’s big bouncing boobs, Cindy’s lewdly desperate antics, and Ms. Whitaker’s writhing and twisting as she slowly spun around, offering so many interesting angles from which to admire her charms.

Joey checked the digital ‘count-down’ display mounted high over the stage. Seven minutes forty seconds had gone by. Some of the girls appeared to be weakening, struggling and thrashing about less. Some were simply rotating slowly around, hanging limply, faces red, tongues protruding. He thought that several in the back row, three in the middle row, and two in the front appeared to have already bought it. But all three of his betting choices seemed to still be going strong.

He also noted that overall, the guys seemed to be doing somewhat better than the girls and was amused to see that all three guys had hards on.

But he was angered to see creepy Paul Montague, with his slim little pencil rod dick, swing himself around towards Ms. Whitaker and manage to wrap his legs around her thighs ... so as to leverage himself up and release the strangling pressure on his neck while appearing to be obscenely humping on her at the same time.

“Hey! Stop him!” Joey yelled, rising to his feet and pointing. “Get that little fucker away from her!”

That worked. Joey was soon joined in sounding the alarm by dozens around him and, before long, two officers had run out on stage to break Paul and Rose Whitaker apart.

For Rose, Joey’s intervention brought welcome, if only temporary, relief. Even as she had struggled and spun, the relentless tightening of the noose around her throat had begun to gag and choke her to the point of feeling woozy and nearly blacking out.

She had been vaguely aware a bit earlier of Paul’s erection, which surprised her, but was too focused on her own struggle to avoid the reach of his legs as they locked onto her and dragged her down. But nothing mattered now but the crushing pressure on her throat. Her time was fast running out, the blackness descending.

Fourteen minutes and counting, noted Joey. His chances of collecting a hefty sum hung in the balance. Most of the thirty had succumbed, and hung lifeless. The smell of defecation wafted over the stands, borne by a stiffening breeze that had suddenly picked up. The sky overhead had darkened to the point where the arc lights above the stage and stands switched on.

Paige was gone; Cindy not far from it. Joey’s only jackpot hope rested on Ms. Whitaker who’s body was still twitching, although her reddened face and bulging eyes suggested she had very little time left. There were only two others still showing any real signs of life, a thin girl in the second row, whose identity he didn’t know, and ... wouldn’t you know it ... good old Paul.

“Come on Rosie! Hang in there!” he said quietly to himself, crossing his fingers. “You can do it!”

But at that very instant Joey was blinded by an intense flash of light and knocked over by a thunderous blast of wind and sound. Picking himself up and shaking off the ringing sound in his deafened ears, he peered out through a wind driven deluge of rain at a stage that looked like it had taken a direct hit by a smart bomb ... nothing remained ... but a heap of smoldering planking, timbers and grotesquely twisted steel truss beams.

TO BE CONTINUED
What the hell... struck by a thunderbolt!

Hell's bells, when Barb said there would be a bang in her story, I completely misunderstood her meaning... :confused:

LAMENT

Alas we must say farewell, Rose,
As, twitching in your mortal throes,
You ponder on the path you chose,
A path that everybody knows
Will lead you to make many foes
And end in ways most lachrymose.

Farewell, dear Rose without a thorn,
Ah, generations yet unborn
Will whisper of that fateful morn
When Rose from life was rudely torn..
The world without you is forlorn
Yet night is darkest ‘ere the dawn.

For Liberty will never die
As long as people weep and cry
Whenever Barbara’s end is nigh;
Fair Barb’s tight little caught the eye
Of rampant Anthropophagi
Who aim to make tumescent pie.

(apologies to William Topaz McGonagall)

For Joey Farnsworth this was a week in heaven. After traveling all the way to Goose River to watch his former Hamilton High teacher ... whom he detested for awarding him a grade of D- but for who’s lovely ass he had nothing but lustful admiration ... publicly humiliated and flogged, he felt an immense sense of self satisfaction.

But even more fortuitously, he had learned shortly after the conclusion of Ms. Whitaker’s whipping, as he was preparing to drive home, that she ... along with a number of former classmates ... would be executed in but a few days. He had also learned, from consulting an official FNPA annual cull listing, that the long-time imagined love of his life, Barbara Moore, was scheduled to be spitted and live roasted a few days later.

These were opportunities to good to be missed, so rather than returning home, Joey checked in to the Goose River Motel 6 for an extended stay, and bought a ticket to attend the mass hangings in person.

And imagine his delight at the sight, as he sat in a premium bleacher seat, of a stark-naked and shackled Ms. Whitaker brought to the scaffolding and noosed near the middle of the front row ... almost directly in front of him.

And then as an added bonus, also noosed in the front row, were two of his former Hamilton High classmates, Cindy Hauptmann and Paige Deming. Watching tall blond Cindy swing was going to be a pleasure, he thought to himself, as he recalled how she had thrice snubbed him, refusing his invitations for a date with derisive laughter. He would now have the pleasure of watching her swing naked in addition to having the last laugh on her!

He also was going to enjoy the show that big-titted Paige was certain to put on. Although he had never attempted to date Paige ... Joey, like probably every other red-blooded guy in his class, had wet dreams about getting his face into her mammaries.

Although there was no conceivable erotic satisfaction to watching Paul Montague hang, Joey figured it would be a sweet revenge for the way that condescending, sniveling wimpy little pinko creep was often disparaging the likes of Joey and his pals.

Joey also figured there was no way he wanted to be distracted once the show began, so he took out his phone to place his bets on the NailusMartyrs website, spending most of his disposable cash on Rose Whitaker, along with smaller amounts on Cindy and Paige. He also noticed and felt good about the disclaimer that indicated that a portion of the millions being betted that day would go to the families of the brave FNPA and police officers who had lost their lives or were severely injured in the course of suppressing the riot of July 20th.

And he finished placing his bets just in time too, for the drum roll coming from the loudspeakers had begun to quicken.

Rather ominously too, a dark bank of clouds rolled in, blotting out the sun.

‘How fitting’, thought, Joey as he leaned forward in his seat, eager not to miss the start of the impending event.

And then it happened. There was a sharp bang as trapdoors fell, and a collective snap of ropes suddenly pulled taut ... and before Joey’s eyes, thirty bodies ... 27 females and 3 males by Joey’s earlier count ... plunged downward only to have their fall arrested by the nooses around their necks.

Strategically placed microphones picked up the myriad sounds of those dramatic moments, amplifying them for the crowd through the overhead loudspeakers ... a cacophony of half-screams, gasps, grunts, and groans along with the twang and creak of tightening rope and the rattle and jangle of shackle chains.

Joey stared entranced by the desperate struggles playing out before his eyes. He noted how many responded at first by frantically moving their legs as though they were running a marathon, or scrabbling for a foothold that didn’t exist ... and the looks of surprise and terror on their faces.

Focusing on Rose, Cindy and Paige in particular he watched as initial shock gave way to wild gyrations that he found erotically stimulating to watch. There were Paige’s big bouncing boobs, Cindy’s lewdly desperate antics, and Ms. Whitaker’s writhing and twisting as she slowly spun around, offering so many interesting angles from which to admire her charms.

Joey checked the digital ‘count-down’ display mounted high over the stage. Seven minutes forty seconds had gone by. Some of the girls appeared to be weakening, struggling and thrashing about less. Some were simply rotating slowly around, hanging limply, faces red, tongues protruding. He thought that several in the back row, three in the middle row, and two in the front appeared to have already bought it. But all three of his betting choices seemed to still be going strong.

He also noted that overall, the guys seemed to be doing somewhat better than the girls and was amused to see that all three guys had hards on.

But he was angered to see creepy Paul Montague, with his slim little pencil rod dick, swing himself around towards Ms. Whitaker and manage to wrap his legs around her thighs ... so as to leverage himself up and release the strangling pressure on his neck while appearing to be obscenely humping on her at the same time.

“Hey! Stop him!” Joey yelled, rising to his feet and pointing. “Get that little fucker away from her!”

That worked. Joey was soon joined in sounding the alarm by dozens around him and, before long, two officers had run out on stage to break Paul and Rose Whitaker apart.

For Rose, Joey’s intervention brought welcome, if only temporary, relief. Even as she had struggled and spun, the relentless tightening of the noose around her throat had begun to gag and choke her to the point of feeling woozy and nearly blacking out.

She had been vaguely aware a bit earlier of Paul’s erection, which surprised her, but was too focused on her own struggle to avoid the reach of his legs as they locked onto her and dragged her down. But nothing mattered now but the crushing pressure on her throat. Her time was fast running out, the blackness descending.

Fourteen minutes and counting, noted Joey. His chances of collecting a hefty sum hung in the balance. Most of the thirty had succumbed, and hung lifeless. The smell of defecation wafted over the stands, borne by a stiffening breeze that had suddenly picked up. The sky overhead had darkened to the point where the arc lights above the stage and stands switched on.

Paige was gone; Cindy not far from it. Joey’s only jackpot hope rested on Ms. Whitaker who’s body was still twitching, although her reddened face and bulging eyes suggested she had very little time left. There were only two others still showing any real signs of life, a thin girl in the second row, whose identity he didn’t know, and ... wouldn’t you know it ... good old Paul.

“Come on Rosie! Hang in there!” he said quietly to himself, crossing his fingers. “You can do it!”

But at that very instant Joey was blinded by an intense flash of light and knocked over by a thunderous blast of wind and sound. Picking himself up and shaking off the ringing sound in his deafened ears, he peered out through a wind driven deluge of rain at a stage that looked like it had taken a direct hit by a smart bomb ... nothing remained ... but a heap of smoldering planking, timbers and grotesquely twisted steel truss beams.

TO BE CONTINUED
That was quite a ride, and it ends not with a whimper, but with a bang. Also, Joey is a really dark character. Despite the cull, I think they should still be therapy for having women's issues.

Not sure whether I should smile at that, or issue DEMERITS :confused:
DEMERITS definitely, as it’s such appalling doggerel :p However, in fairness, I was trying to do a pastiche of William Topaz McGonagall’s poetic style (personally I think I nailed it), so really the demerits should go to him:rolleyes:. Unless you’re awarding demerits for suggesting you might be made into a pie. In which case, fair enough; that one’s on me. :devil:

It was past midnight when they brought Barb back to the barrack, and helped her navigate the path through the dim lighting to her third-tier bunk, which she climbed into with some assistance, flopping down gratefully on the thin straw-filled mattress.

Once the matrons had withdrawn, Kristin’s face appeared near the bunk’s edge.

“Barb, is that you?” she whispered.

“Yeah, it’s me.” Barb replied wearily, raising her head enough to see the faces of the three Graingers, who had gathered silently behind Kristin.

“We’ve been terribly worried about you,” continued Kristin. “What happened?”

“I’ve been over in the infirmary. As you know, they coerced me into doing a mock demonstration of how one of those spitting machines work for a documentary that that dreadful creep, Guy Wirt, from the punishments and executions channel, wanted to make. So they made me strip naked and mount the machine, strapped me down, stuck the tip of a spit and a stabilizer a few inches up my pussy and ass, and went through a spiel about exactly what happens when the machine is activated. All of which, besides being totally humiliating, was going ok until Guy got it into his fool head to reach over and press the start button!”

“Oh, my God, Barb! How badly were you hurt?”

“I was lucky, Kristin. Fortunately the operator was quick enough to turn the fucking contraption off before any serious damage was done. But before the machine could be stopped, I suffered some internal lacerations from the stabilizing rod tearing into my rectum. And the gutting blade, despite my efforts to suck it up, managed to graze and nick my tummy in several places ... nothing serious ... just superficial scratches and cuts, which the ointments they applied in the infirmary seem to have nearly healed already ... not that it matters given that we’re all scheduled to be spitted and live roasted in a couple days anyway.”

“You haven’t heard then, Barb!”

“Heard what?”

“The entire meat production schedule has been delayed ... set back ... due to that disastrous lightening strike that hit the mass execution stage earlier today!”

“I did know about the disaster. That’s why I’m here. They moved me out of the infirmary because so many injured were being brought in. Someone said five FNPA people were killed in the lightning strike and dozens injured. Oh, and ... you won’t believe this. Two of those condemned to die on that stage actually survived. I saw them being brought into the infirmary as I was leaving ... and they were none other than ... get this! ... Rose Whitaker and Paul Montague. Wow! There they were! ... I saw them with my own eyes ... lying naked together on a gurney.”

“Rose and Paul? ... nakedly embracing?” gasped Kristin, raising a hand to her mouth.

“No, hardly embracing ... they were barely alive, with nooses still around their necks.”

“Did you notice how dinky Paul’s penis is?”

“Ok, Kristin ... that was weird. I’m well aware that being an airhead and a cheerleader go together, but against my better judgement I have to ask ... why this interest in the size of Paul’s dong?”

“Well, because I’ve seen it before.”

“Really? How? I thought cheerleaders went with jocks, not nerds like Paul.”

“Well ... ummm ... it’s kinda embarrassing but ... when I turned 18 back in January I still hadn’t done it with anyone. And so, when Paul offered to drive me home after a basketball game, I thought, why not with him? If it went badly I was pretty sure he’d keep it to himself. I mean can you imagine how fast every detail would get around the School if I did it for the first time with Joey Farnsworth or someone like that. Think of all the stuff that Joey tells everyone about how you fuck and suck, Barb.”

“Ummm ... for your information, Kristin, Joey Farnsworth is full of shit. He’s never gotten anything from me. But, be that as it may, please go on ... “

“Ok, well ... Paul and I agreed we’d go rent one of those cheap motel rooms. And to get him excited I did a couple of my cheerleader routines for him in that motel room, but without my top and bra and without my panties ... only the skirt. That had the desired effect, but when we jumped in bed together I was so disappointed. He was so small and he finished almost before we started. So that’s why I was curious about whether you noticed.”

“Uh huh. I knew i shouldn’t have asked. But hey, wait! Where is Sue?”

“Oh, she’s been working on her secret plan to get us out of here. She said something this morning about getting an audience with the guy who runs the Center. Who knows how she managed that, but that’s our Sue! Anyway, she went off to see him around mid-afternoon and we haven’t seen her since.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:

It was past midnight when they brought Barb back to the barrack, and helped her navigate the path through the dim lighting to her third-tier bunk, which she climbed into with some assistance, flopping down gratefully on the thin straw-filled mattress.

Once the matrons had withdrawn, Kristin’s face appeared near the bunk’s edge.

“Barb, is that you?” she whispered.

“Yeah, it’s me.” Barb replied wearily, raising her head enough to see the faces of the three Graingers, who had gathered silently behind Kristin.

“We’ve been terribly worried about you,” continued Kristin. “What happened?”

“I’ve been over in the infirmary. As you know, they coerced me into doing a mock demonstration of how one of those spitting machines work for a documentary that that dreadful creep, Guy Wirt, from the punishments and executions channel, wanted to make. So they made me strip naked and mount the machine, strapped me down, stuck the tip of a spit and a stabilizer a few inches up my pussy and ass, and went through a spiel about exactly what happens when the machine is activated. All of which, besides being totally humiliating, was going ok until Guy got it into fool head to reach over and press the start button!”

“Oh, my God, Barb! How badly were you hurt?”

“I was lucky, Kristin. Fortunately the operator was quick enough to turn the fucking contraption off before any serious damage was done. But before the machine could be stopped, I suffered some internal lacerations from the stabilizing rod tearing into my rectum. And the gutting blade, despite my efforts to suck it up, managed to graze and nick my tummy in several places ... nothing serious ... just superficial scratches and cuts, which the ointments they applied in the infirmary seem to have nearly healed already ... not that it matters given that we’re all scheduled to be spitted and live roasted in a couple days anyway.”

“You haven’t heard then, Barb!”

“Heard what?”

“The entire meat production schedule has been delayed ... set back ... due to that disastrous lightening strike that hit the mass execution stage earlier today!”

“I did know about the disaster. That’s why I’m here. They moved me out of the infirmary because so many injured were being brought in. Someone said five FNPA people were killed in the lightning strike and dozens injured. Oh, and ... you won’t believe this. Two of those condemned to die on that stage actually survived. I saw them being brought into the infirmary as I was leaving ... and they were none other than ... get this! ... Rose Whitaker and Paul Montague. Wow! There they were! ... I saw them with my own eyes ... lying naked together on a gurney.”

“Rose and Paul? ... nakedly embracing?” gasped Kristin, raising a hand to her mouth.

“No, hardly embracing ... they were barely alive, with nooses still around their necks.”

“Did you notice how dinky Paul’s penis is?”

“Ok, Kristin ... that was weird. I’m well aware that being an airhead and a cheerleader go together, but against my better judgement I have to ask ... why this interest in the size of Paul’s dong?”

“Well, because I’ve seen it before.”

“Really? How? I thought cheerleaders went with jocks, not nerds like Paul.”

“Well ... ummm ... it’s kinda embarrassing but ... when I turned 18 back in January I still hadn’t done it with anyone. And so, when Paul offered to drive me home after a basketball game, I thought, why not with him? If it went badly I was pretty sure he’d keep it to himself. I mean can you imagine how fast every detail would get around the School if I did it for the first time with Joey Farnsworth or someone like that. Think of all the stuff that Joey tells everyone about how you fuck and suck, Barb.”

“Ummm ... for your information, Kristin, Joey Farnsworth is full of shit. He’s never gotten anything from me. But, be that as it may, please go on ... “

“Ok, well ... Paul and I agreed we’d go rent one of those cheap motel rooms. And to get him excited I did a couple of my cheerleader routines for him in that motel room, but without my top and bra and without my panties ... only the skirt. That had the desired effect, but when we jumped in bed together I was so disappointed. He was so small and he finished almost before we started. So that’s why I was curious about whether you noticed.”

“Uh huh. I knew i shouldn’t have asked. But hey, wait! Where is Sue?”

“Oh, she’s been working on her secret plan to get us out of here. She said something this morning about getting an audience with the guy who runs the Center. Who knows how she managed that, but that’s our Sue! Anyway, she went off to see him around mid-afternoon and we haven’t seen her since.

TO BE CONTINUED
Such an awesome story :devil: :p :rolleyes: If it doesn’t get a Pulitzer, there ain’t no justice:icon_writing:

Back
Top Bottom