BDSM,QUOOM,ZELL,VICO4444,AND OTHER WORKS FROM BDSM AUTHORS ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com

3d model artist feminell has tremendously luxurious models for creators (extreme scenes)

but I agreed with him on creating various other models..so I look forward to it personally.

ps. I can't put pictures here because the admins would eat me alive (nothing wrong)

Attachments

• 93165814_p0.png
    93165814_p0.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,043

3d model artist feminell has tremendously luxurious models for creators (extreme scenes)

but I agreed with him on creating various other models..so I look forward to it personally.

ps. I can't put pictures here because the admins would eat me alive (nothing wrong)
What a waste of a breast…

What a waste of a breast…
not just breasts!
and honestly ... I'm looking forward to what I create with these models!

moreover, this is just a model (artificial creation) and it is not real so it doesn't hurt me ...

thanks to these models, they can now remove nipples, entire breasts, skin from the breasts, and remove the vagina (in the future and other parts)

if I tell him, maybe he will create a model for skinning (and we won't have to mess with photoshop, which is a lousy and complicated program!)

a few quick renders, as a test for one scene ...
my dream is to have the same luxury story as my cadre and Skatingjesus, but I personally understood why it takes so long here to create those comics ... you will honestly come to the destruction of home, after twelve hours of work in the city, and you don't want to sit at the pc anymore. .I am slowly continuing my work ... but it will be difficult to overcome Master Cadre ... he is damn good! very good!

my dream is to have the same luxury story as my cadre and Skatingjesus, but I personally understood why it takes so long here to create those comics ... you will honestly come to the destruction of home, after twelve hours of work in the city, and you don't want to sit at the pc anymore. .I am slowly continuing my work ... but it will be difficult to overcome Master Cadre ... he is damn good! very good!
It looks like I'm not the only one who is motivated by the creativity of SJ)

Great renders. Wet skin looks very realistic. The background is very organic, not striking. The horse is impressive, I have never seen such a horse before.
these models were created by a member of the forum (emily-Hairs and Nails)

the scene is hastily done ... in the story, the horses will pull through the city ... in a triumphant procession ... hehe among other things ... I don't think it's a shame to be inspired by the spartacus series ... they have beautiful public crucifixion girls there. ..and a lot of inspiration!

Back
Top Bottom