Being a Single Sadistic Male SUCKS!

Go to CruxDreams.com
You say that you need leads, not advice. I cannot give you any leads, so the only thing that I can give you is advice. As far as I know, there is no magic pill. Meeting women for kinky fun is just like meeting women for vanilla fun. You have to go out there and get good at flirting and connecting with women.
... what has become a problem of its own, in a world where an "unwanted compliment" (not salacious!) already can lead to being accused of sexual transgression :(
Granted, not all women are like this and luckily that problem doesn't have the same magnitude all over the globe as it has where I live, but it makes it just less attractive to even give it a try.
Then, if you are stupid enough, as a male, to have a BDSM interaction with a woman, you are already in prison with one foot!
Latest when the relationship fails, the male is at risk of being accused to be a rapist and worse...
So it takes a written contract (how romantic), or you are at big risk.
But you need a written contract anyways each time you have sex with a woman, in a time where the male needs to be able to prove that she said yes...

[Sarkasm]The "progress" we make in our society is breathtaking![/Sarkasm]

Latest when the relationship fails, the male is at risk of being accused to be a rapist and worse...
Yes, in our time it is indeed a serious risk...
Yes, perhaps)) Of course, many women will simply tell you to go to hell after such a proposal) But on the other hand, perhaps this is a good test of adequacy.
In my country, most women perceive even the proposal to draw up a marriage contract as an insult :facepalm:

... what has become a problem of its own, in a world where an "unwanted compliment" (not salacious!) already can lead to being accused of sexual transgression :(
Granted, not all women are like this and luckily that problem doesn't have the same magnitude all over the globe as it has where I live, but it makes it just less attractive to even give it a try.
Then, if you are stupid enough, as a male, to have a BDSM interaction with a woman, you are already in prison with one foot!
But you need a written contract anyways each time you have sex with a woman, in a time where the male needs to be able to prove that she said yes...

Yes, putting yourself out there involves risk. I'd rather take risks than spend the rest of my life jerking off.
After my spouse passed away..(one of those bad things that can happen even in a successful relationship), I put myself out there and re-entered the dating scene. My new companion has experience as a chef and as a massage therapist. She really likes sucking my cock and admitted her pussy got soaking wet when I spanked her. I took a chance and hit the jackpot. You just might too.
Life is short. Truly living involves risks. Take them.

Yes, putting yourself out there involves risk. I'd rather take risks than spend the rest of my life jerking off.
After my spouse passed away..(one of those bad things that can happen even in a successful relationship), I put myself out there and re-entered the dating scene. My new companion has experience as a chef and as a massage therapist. She really likes sucking my cock and admitted her pussy got soaking wet when I spanked her. I took a chance and hit the jackpot. You just might too.
Life is short. Truly living involves risks. Take them.
As said, things vary across the globe.
I had a number of longer term relationships in my life. If I ever had had a relationship that had been a great experience for me, I'd probably be me enthusiastic still.
But if one has to realize that one is the main party who invests into the relationship while the other party largely just is consuming, its not a sign for healthy relationships.

The "princesses were all shocked when I drew the emergency brake on what they perceived as a nice relationship, what tells me that I needn't question myself much (beyond the fact that nobody is without faults).

So I am no more under the impression to be missing much, what certainly is not much of a motivation to try again.

But we are deviating from the subject here.
The point I was making mainly is that in certain countries BDSM has become a mine field for the males.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom