Bloody Golgotha++

Go to CruxDreams.com
Power "Mrs. Claudia are you telling around that the earth is a sphere? Everyone knows it is flat"

Claudia "The earth is a sphere and it's easy to proof it"

Power "Woman this knowledge is dangerous to the Crowd, only We decide what is true and what isn't "

Claudia "But..the knowledge is an essential part to be human being"

Power " GUARDS, take this whore and put her to death. Make her suffer as an animal. We pay double money for each day she lives nailed to a cross.
The Crowd must watch her just after she has pinned as an insect to the wood. Write on a table, using her blood, "the earth is flat"

Power - with itself - " scientific knowledge to the Crowd ?!? , shit, and where would we end up?"
test198 copia A.jpg

( editing already posted in C.O. thread, original by @Condemned One )

Claudia and Daniela were lovers. They loved each other with sexual passion and tenderness. Their bodies were beautiful.

The Power could not tolerate homosexuality. The world had to be simple, the Crowd could not have complex thoughts more difficult than "a man-a woman".

Any more complex thought than that was dangerous for Power.

A couple of cute and sweet females was against the so called "Empty Mind Plan" constantly implemented by Power on the Crowd.
The two fucking whores introduced a high risk for the Power.

So the Power called the cruelest butchers, who first used on Claudia and Daniela's tender flesh whips with hooks and metal.

Then they nailed the skinned alive women like lambs dripping blood. They screamed for three days long hanging on the crosses.

The Crowd had been watching the inhuman torture happily because the Power cares of Crowd.
dl 13.jpg

( editing already posted in C.O. thread, original by @Condemned One )

Procurator "I found no fault in her, so I had her whipped savagely and now I set her free"

Crowd - shouting - "Crucified her , Crucified her"

Procurator "I found her innocent anyway for your joy I had her scourged. Look at her she is destroyed, but she doesn't deserve a so atrocius and humiliating death nailed to the cross".
"I have the prison full of criminals, I give you one of them"

Crowd - shouting - "Crucify her , Crucify her"

Procurator "Fucking bastards take her and do what you want with her. Guards, consign this woman to these people"

Behold_01e.jpg

( original picture by @Condemned One )

Last edited by a moderator:
Procurator "I found no fault in her, so I had her whipped savagely and now I set her free"

Procurator "I found her innocent anyway for your joy I had her scourged. Look at her she is destroyed, but she doesn't deserve a so atrocius and humiliating death nailed to the cross".
"I have the prison full of criminals, I give you one of them"

Procurator "Fucking bastards take her and do what you want with her. Guards, consign this woman to these people"

View attachment 1525720

( original picture by @Condemned One )
and now bloody nailing scenes, please.

Her crime must've been bad to get that

Here her sad story :)

OMG indeed...

You've completely ruined that dress!!! XD

No but seriously though. Thank you for sharing this. SO intense. I like seeing your interpretation :)

Hey man, you tore off her fabric and then her beautiful skin blow by blow and is it my fault? :) Few spots of blood on the dress...?

Ha ha..thank you. Your work is fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom