Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
So I saw whipping scene from new Boudicca and definitely healing scene is better than flogging. Whipping scene is brief, Olga isn't naked and shown from a distance in front. Only sound of lashes and Boudicca screaming are fine. In contrary in healing scene (which is nearly 2-3 minutes after whipping), there are many views on Olga naked, bloody whipped back or side and we can see her painfull reactions when other Iceni woman warrior touch her wounds with healing medicines. And in later scenes Olga looks truly battered, so she plays her role well.

Butchers (2020)

Deep in the woods a bunch of butchers pick up travellers to, well, butcher them. And that's as complex as the plot dares to venture.

The scene where two of the victims (Julie Mainville, Anne-Carolyne Binette) are chained and bit-gagged in a barn is insofar of interest, as the one girl starts to be sick behind her gag. I am convinced there's a fetish precisely for that - for me it is first and foremost something I have never seen depicted in a film.

BS01.jpgBS02.jpgBS07.jpgBS11.jpgBS12.jpg

Butchers takes bits and pieces from Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Wrong Turn etc., but as little meat on its bones.

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009)

(Spoiler alert for a 14 year old film.)

For those not familiar with the franchise, Underworld tells of the century-long struggle between vampires and werewolves.

In this, the third instalment, vampire knight Sonja (Rhona Mitra) makes some romantically questionable decisions, which eventually gets her sentenced to death by her people for... uhm... lycanphilia. The capital punishment is carried out by means of sunlight, so the execution technically qualifies as BATS scene.

UR01.jpgUR02.jpgUR03.jpgUR04.jpgUR05.jpg

Although not coming up with the most innovative story ever, RotL gets credit for going some lengths to depict a fully-fledged vampire society, which few films of the genre do (amongst them are Daybreakers and Blade II).

Butchers (2020) Deep in the woods a bunch of butchers pick up travellers to, well, butcher them. And that's as complex as the plot dares to venture. The scene where two of the victims (Julie Mainville, Anne-Carolyne Binette) are chained and bit-gagged in a barn is insofar of interest, as the one girl starts to be sick behind her gag. I am convinced there's a fetish precisely for that - for me it is first and foremost something I have never seen depicted in a film. View attachment 1397169View attachment 1397170View attachment 1397171View attachment 1397172View attachment 1397173 Butchers takes bits and pieces from Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Wrong Turn etc., but as little meat on its bones.
Found this one on you tube

Honourably mentioned: Doomsday (2008)

After a virus outbreak, elite soldier Eden (Rhona Mitra) is sent into the quarantine zone to do some elite stuff. Things get ugly when her team and she are captured by a bunch of outlaw cannibal punks.

DD02.jpgDD03.jpgDD04.jpgDD05.jpgDD01.jpg

Doomsday is basically 28 Days Later, Resident Evil, Escape from New York and Mad Max all mixed together, with a little bit of Aliens on the side (APC scene).

Honourably mentioned: Doomsday (2008)

After a virus outbreak, elite soldier Eden (Rhona Mitra) is sent into the quarantine zone to do some elite stuff. Things get ugly when her team and she are captured by a bunch of outlaw cannibal punks.

View attachment 1410370View attachment 1410371View attachment 1410372View attachment 1410373View attachment 1410374

Doomsday is basically 28 Days Later, Resident Evil, Escape from New York and Mad Max all mixed together, with a little bit of Aliens on the side (APC scene).
Should be a rule that whenever captured and strung up for torment they should be naked

This is a heads-up for possible torture content, although they will probably pull their punches. The forthcoming Apple TV+ show "The New Look" (about 1940s French fashion designers, focussing on Dior and Chanel) has cast Maisie Williams as Catherine Dior (Christian's sister). It's only launching on 14 February, so nobody has seen it yet. However, based on her biography, she was a resistance fighter who was arrested and tortured for a month by the Gestapo in 1944 , then sent to a concentration camp in Germany where she was liberated at the end of the war.

The trailer has short glimpses of her arrest which I've screencapped below (starting at 1:25 min). Will have to wait for next month to see if the torture remains off-screen or not, and whether Maisie gets to keep that pretty dress on.

The New Look — Official Trailer _ Apple TV+ (1080p_24fps_H264-128kbit_AAC)-00.01.27.558.jpegThe New Look — Official Trailer _ Apple TV+ (1080p_24fps_H264-128kbit_AAC)-00.01.29.589.jpegThe New Look — Official Trailer _ Apple TV+ (1080p_24fps_H264-128kbit_AAC)-00.01.30.590.jpegThe New Look — Official Trailer _ Apple TV+ (1080p_24fps_H264-128kbit_AAC)-00.01.31.424.jpegThe New Look — Official Trailer _ Apple TV+ (1080p_24fps_H264-128kbit_AAC)-00.01.33.384.jpeg

I can't remember which movie it's from!
So, help welcome!

View attachment 1429713View attachment 1429714
I know this movie until now since it was my first time watching (nude female) crucifixion scene on mainstream movie when I was young, even it's a short scenes but I still remember it clearly.
The actress is Gladys Jimenez from Movie Blowback (2000), you can see her complete scene in here
Even more, previously there's also other nailed female upside down crucifixion scene in here

Enjoy! ;)

Last edited:
I know this movie until now since it was my first time watching (nude female) crucifixion scene on mainstream movie when I was young, even it's a short scenes but I still remember it clearly.
The actress is Gladys Jimenez from Movie Blowback (2000), you can see her complete scene in here
Even more, previously there's also other nailed female upside down crucifixion scene in here

Enjoy! ;)
Avast Anti-Virus did not like that site at all! :monoloco: It was trying to open multiple windows of malware.

I found the topless female crux scene on YouTube:

and the other brief upside down at:

Interesting and visually arresting final scene in the Polish movie "The Peasants" (2023) (Polish: "Chłopi"). This is a movie set in a Polish village in the 19th century, and its visual style is based on animation rendering live action footage into oil paintings and then animating those paintings -- see Wikipedia.

The plot concerns a young peasant woman, Jagna, and has various sex, rape and nudity scense, building up to the conclusion which is summarised on Wikipedia as "Jagna, now with a reputation of being a promiscuous woman, rejects the offer to marry a carpenter named Mateusz out of spite. The residents of Lipce discuss the matter of Jagna and decide to banish her from the village. Antek, who is now Lipce's most influential person, allows the peasants to carry out a lynch. Outraged, they attack the hut where Jagna is hiding, tear off her clothes and take her to the edge of the village. There they beat and throw dirt at her, leaving her naked in the rain. After some time, the humiliated Jagna gets up, lets the rain wash the mud off her, and marches out into the world."

So, we get to see the young woman in a red dress dragged out of her hut by a lynch mob of villagers, have her dress ripped off with some opportunistic groping, then being beaten bloody and humiliated before being thrown naked onto a hand cart and driven out of the village, there dumped in the mud and abandoned naked in the pouring rain. All rendered in the style of Polish landscape artists of the late 19th century. At one stage it looks like we're going to see a lynch execution rather than a banishment -- there is a hangman's noose with her naked body on the cart, and the destination of the cart is a free-standing tall cross on a hill outside the village -- but it's a tease, or else a warning what would happen to her if she returned.

I've screen-capped the scene to give an idea, although the CF limit of five images feels a bit sparse here:

Kamila Urzędowska Nude - Chłopi (2023) HD 1080p Watch Online _ Камила Урзедовска - Мужики _ К...jpegKamila Urzędowska Nude - Chłopi (2023) HD 1080p Watch Online _ Камила Урзедовска - Мужики _ К...jpegKamila Urzędowska Nude - Chłopi (2023) HD 1080p Watch Online _ Камила Урзедовска - Мужики _ К...jpegKamila Urzędowska Nude - Chłopi (2023) HD 1080p Watch Online _ Камила Урзедовска - Мужики _ К...jpegKamila Urzędowska Nude - Chłopi (2023) HD 1080p Watch Online _ Камила Урзедовска - Мужики _ К...jpegKamila Urzędowska Nude - Chłopi (2023) HD 1080p Watch Online _ Камила Урзедовска - Мужики _ К...jpegKamila Urzędowska Nude - Chłopi (2023) HD 1080p Watch Online _ Камила Урзедовска - Мужики _ К...jpegKamila Urzędowska Nude - Chłopi (2023) HD 1080p Watch Online _ Камила Урзедовска - Мужики _ К...jpegKamila Urzędowska Nude - Chłopi (2023) HD 1080p Watch Online _ Камила Урзедовска - Мужики _ К...jpegKamila Urzędowska Nude - Chłopi (2023) HD 1080p Watch Online _ Камила Урзедовска - Мужики _ К...jpeg

[Edit: added additional screencaps to make the narrative clearer as per reply from @Wragg ]

Last edited:
Exceptions: Illustrated stories which can contain up to 10 images per post but only one such post per thread per day and limit each pic to 400KB.

You're well below 400kB, and the sequence definitely tells a story ;)
Thanks, @Wragg . I've added five additional screencaps I had omitted and which make the story clearer. With the oil painting style it does look more like an illustrated story than screencaps anyway.

Back
Top Bottom