Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't either but why do you think blood sports have always been so popular? Human nature.

And the second part of human nature is some people are will do all kinds of stupid things for money or 15 minutes of fame.

On the other hand I have an acquaintance who got a brand on his arm because he thought it was "cool". So if you ARE going to do something that dumb, why not get paid for it?

By the way ALL these "reality" shows are fake. I have a cousin who wrote scripts for the first couple of seasons of "Survivor" when it first got started.

kisses

willowfall
German Grazy Show!

This is a rather explicit nude bondage and water torture/interrogation scene from an unknown-to-me mainstream movie. Very nice extended scene, 3:36 minutes long. Tall skinny blonde with cropped hair wakes up nude in a room with a well-dressed baddie, his muscle-bound henchman and a giant water tank. Henchman lifts blonde high against the wall with a single hand around her throat, then drops her and starts tying her up (proper BDSM bondage harness, must have used a pro rigger) while his boss keeps up a steady stream of softly-spoken verbal humiliation, describing the upcoming water torture as a traditional Burmese punishment for whores (such as her). He then releases some leaches into the tank and has his henchman lift her up by the rope harness and drop her into the tank. Nice panicky struggle in the water, and she is lifted out when she promises to give them the name they want. End of scene.

Nicely made, and I would like to find out the name of the movie (or TV show?) to see how it fits into the plot. Not much clues about the name of the actress or movie. The clip is titled "Lea in bondage", which I presume is the actress's first name as the character is addressed as "Bridget". The clip starts with the caption "Episode 0: Aftermath", and I suspect therefore it's a cold-open pre-title sequence, before the audience knows who Bridget is or how she got herself into this situation.

Any further insight welcome!

lea in bondage-00.00.35.719.jpeglea in bondage-00.00.55.159.jpeglea in bondage-00.02.27.400.jpeglea in bondage-00.02.38.199.jpeglea in bondage-00.03.24.680.jpeg

This is a rather explicit nude bondage and water torture/interrogation scene from an unknown-to-me mainstream movie. Very nice extended scene, 3:36 minutes long. Tall skinny blonde with cropped hair wakes up nude in a room with a well-dressed baddie, his muscle-bound henchman and a giant water tank. Henchman lifts blonde high against the wall with a single hand around her throat, then drops her and starts tying her up (proper BDSM bondage harness, must have used a pro rigger) while his boss keeps up a steady stream of softly-spoken verbal humiliation, describing the upcoming water torture as a traditional Burmese punishment for whores (such as her). He then releases some leaches into the tank and has his henchman lift her up by the rope harness and drop her into the tank. Nice panicky struggle in the water, and she is lifted out when she promises to give them the name they want. End of scene.

Nicely made, and I would like to find out the name of the movie (or TV show?) to see how it fits into the plot. Not much clues about the name of the actress or movie. The clip is titled "Lea in bondage", which I presume is the actress's first name as the character is addressed as "Bridget". The clip starts with the caption "Episode 0: Aftermath", and I suspect therefore it's a cold-open pre-title sequence, before the audience knows who Bridget is or how she got herself into this situation.

View attachment 1530063View attachment 1530064View attachment 1530065View attachment 1530066View attachment 1530067
Looks like it's from a TV series called 'Clutch' with this episode called 'Aftermath'

The actress is indeed Lea, Lea Lawrynowicz.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2328206/?ref_=tt_ch

View attachment 1530063View attachment 1530064View attachment 1530065View attachment 1530066View attachment 1530067
Awesome!

Looks like it's from a TV series called 'Clutch' with this episode called 'Aftermath'

The actress is indeed Lea, Lea Lawrynowicz.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2328206/?ref_=tt_ch

Many thanks, @Wragg ! Looks like it's a web series with very short episodes -- "Aftermath" is less than 6 minutes, so the scene at the Boundhub link is most of it. There are two series, with this episode being the opener of season 2, which is on Youtube in its entirety:

Edit: having watched episode 0 on Youtube (in full 1080p), the remaining runtime is a "previously on Clutch" intro, and credits. But interesting to see that Lea Lawrynowicz is credited with both writing and producing this episode, which suggests she's heavily into BDSM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom