captives

Go to CruxDreams.com
Image_419299.jpg

I don't know, why they imprisoned me here. One day, knights robbed our village and took some women with them as captives to their castle - including me. I am just a trophy, I guess. I asked the guards for the reason of my imprisonment countless of times and also when I will be released. I never received an answer, because they do not speak to me. Every now and then they come, throw some food for me and leave again. It must have been years, since I was thrown into this dungeon. I even would be glad, if they would torture or rape me, because then I would feel alive again. I even would be glad, if they would insult me, because then they would speak to me. Since years, I am just sitting here in boredom, in a cold, filthy, damp cell and wait to die. I don't know, how long exactly I have been here, because I have no window and didn't see the sun since this fateful day. I only know one thing for sure. I will never be free again. If anyone outside this walls can hear me, can you please save me? Please!

View attachment 1471320

I don't know, why they imprisoned me here. One day, knights robbed our village and took some women with them as captives to their castle - including me. I am just a trophy, I guess. I asked the guards for the reason of my imprisonment countless of times and also when I will be released. I never received an answer, because they do not speak to me. Every now and then they come, throw some food for me and leave again. It must have been years, since I was thrown into this dungeon. I even would be glad, if they would torture or rape me, because then I would feel alive again. I even would be glad, if they would insult me, because then they would speak to me. Since years, I am just sitting here in boredom, in a cold, filthy, damp cell and wait to die. I don't know, how long exactly I have been here, because I have no window and didn't see the sun since this fateful day. I only know one thing for sure. I will never be free again. If anyone outside this walls can hear me, can you please save me? Please!
Somebody torture this poor girl please. :devil:

Sunday morning “corrections hour”.

Parlour maid B. Moore awaits her comeuppance of thirty strokes.

She shudders at the thumping sound of Lord Wragg’s heavy footsteps descending the stairs, and the shrill voice of Lady Wragg admonishing him from the landing above not to hold anything back this time as the little vixen deserves a right proper thrashing!

1zikspos.jpg
Blue state mail order bride return, all “packaged” and en route to NailusMartyrs’s merchandise return center near St Louis, Missouri..

I promise to take greater care when handling Lady Wragg’s prize vases … I promise to take greater care when handling Lady Wragg’s prize vases … I promise to take greater care when handling Lady Wragg’s prize vases … I promise to take greater care when handling Lady Wragg’s prize vases … I promise to take greater care when handling Lady Wragg’s prize vases …

I have to recite this 100 times? Really? Can’t we just get on with the caning? Isn’t that ‘correction’ enough? Come on now. Just get it over with, please?

Back
Top Bottom