captives

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree brings Barbara out to the Tree Estate Gallows. The crowd approves she attired properly for an Arkansas hanging.
Just a question, Tree: Your primary residence - if I recall correctly - is near the Coffee Shop in St. Louis. Would the Tree Estate mentioned be only in Arkansas or does it lap over the state line?
If so, my, oh my, what vast lands you must control. That could only be profitable with 'work farm labor' provided by out-of-state female speeders and by failed Blue State brides. I think Tibool provided all the visual evidence needed for proof of that.
Messaline yells "It is OK, Barbara! You'll look divine while you strangle as you hang from it!"
And Barbara indeed looked wonderful as she hanged.
Well, death in Arkansas isn't so bad, if you are dressed for it. :hanged::p

Last edited:
There is protocol to be followed when hanging a woman for wrecking your car. It isn't a lynching after. Tree brings Barbara out to the Tree Estate Gallows. The crowd approves she attired properly for an Arkansas hanging. The crowd hoots cheers of approval about Barb's naked body as Tree ties her hand behind her back. Seeing the noose dangling before her, Barb asks "Is this really necessary?"
View attachment 1522949
She was referring to being hanged for wrecking Tree's car but Tree replies "Yes, if your hands aren't tied you will tear up your neck trying to escape the noose you'll hang by."
A good crowd of Tree's friends have shown up to see him hang Barbara. A pretty woman named Messaline yells from the man's shoulders she sits on "It is OK, Barbara! I gave him a one of my premium French nooses to hang you with. You'll look divine while you strangle as you hang from it!"
View attachment 1522950
And Barbara indeed looked wonderful as she hanged. Tree even forgave her for peeing as she tried to get that breath that she could not draw past the tightening noose.
View attachment 1522951
'They all do that' he thinks. 'I guess her mind was elsewhere...'
mixed-couple-playing-at-the-beach-in-hawaii-D92102.jpg "It is OK, Barbara! I gave him a one of my premium French nooses to hang you with. You'll look divine while you strangle as you hang from it!"

Back
Top Bottom