Slide3.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 268
  • Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 240
  • Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 237
I have combined both the Drawings by Cenart and Comments by twonines into a series of Digital Trading Cards let me know hat you think?!
I have made a slightly altered version with some graphics and edits by me. Let me know if you think it is better?

Attachments

• Slide7.JPG
    Slide7.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 221
  • Slide6.JPG
    Slide6.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 208
  • Slide5.JPG
    Slide5.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 184
  • Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 179
  • Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 216
bedroom-invasion-1-1-by-scorp-s-dervf33-1.gif

She flushed with shame. She hadn’t even tried to resist. Her captor simply described how he’d punish her if she didn’t do as instructed, and she broke immediately.

Now here she was, on her own bed, in her house, bouncing herself up and down on the intruder’s cock. He simply lay back with his hands behind his head, taunting her, calling her a natural slut, while she rhythmically pumped her legs and slid up and down his shaft, watching her boobs bounce from her energetic gyrations, grunting through her gag each time she fully impaled herself.

He told her he just might take her away with him, then laughed and told her to go faster.

bedroom-invasion-1-4-by-scorp-s-derxno7.gif

Caption by MrArgent & gif by Scorp-S

Pia was kidnapped on the street yesterday and since then she's been chained up behind her kidnapper's house
31hJiUL.jpeg

Someone who has a tool to cut the shackles, who will give her clothes, and take care of her until she returns to her home.
Well then, I'll see if I can find anything in my tool box.

Back
Top Bottom