captives

Go to CruxDreams.com
Art by Rigidlink.

An interesting form of restraint, a hook inserted up her anus forces her to arch her back and lift up her head but this is made more difficult for her by the weight attached to her gag … which I think is a nice touch. The picture is entitled “Bastinado” so the soles of her feet are soon to be thrashed, which should get her wriggling.

bastinado by rigidlink.jpg

Art by Rigidlink.

An interesting form of restraint, a hook inserted up her anus forces her to arch her back and lift up her head but this is made more difficult for her by the weight attached to her gag … which I think is a nice touch. The picture is entitled “Bastinado” so the soles of her feet are soon to be thrashed, which should get her wriggling.

View attachment 1427584
I believe that weight is also a cow bell.

500c_1000.gifShortly after her attempt to escape from prison, Eva was captured again.
<gif>

1.jpg

who will be crueler ...?

View attachment 1427740
The woman. She can't wait to destroy any potential competition. She will whip the girl senseless.
Weather submitted or Dominant, the female creature is slave to its’s own jealous inclinations and fear of it’s inadequacy compared to the next.
The male looks upon the slave as something to conquer and fuck.
The female dose not like the attention taken from her.
She will be savage to the one on it’s knees.

We have a consensus; the female redhead.

Love the expression on her face although I don’t know why she is displaying such emotion, perhaps she has just had it explained to her, all the nasty things that await her.

View attachment 1427103
This position puts a strain on the elbows and the arm sockets at the shoulders. The long she is forced to remain in that position, the more painful it becomes. Anyone who has been crucified in this position knows what I mean.

Attachments

• th (2)a.jpg
    th (2)a.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 248
  • ivy-2.jpg
    ivy-2.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 259
  • Cross_58_-_024.jpg
    Cross_58_-_024.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 315
Back
Top Bottom