Go to CruxDreams.com
From an artist called Nocturne Spirit on Deviantart.
She's brave, resourceful and well trained - but she's been captured by the enemy and is in for a terrible ordeal. I love the dog tags and the camouflage bra and panties - and the way they've already eased one of her bra and straps off her shoulder.
The title is 'hostage taped' - I love the idea that her ordeal is being taped and live streamed to her military commanders - who are powerless to help her and just have to watch as she's stripped and violated.

Attachments

• Hostage Taped.jpg
    Hostage Taped.jpg
    746.1 KB · Views: 13
Another captured female combatant awaits her fate at the hands of her brutal captors - she knows she has no chance of rescue and she sits petrified at the thought of the terrible ordeal that lies ahead. The cable ties at her ankles force her to sit with her legs spread and she groans with the pain of the cramp in her feet.
This is so simple and yet I love it - I can imagine her face sweating beneath the hood as she awaits the interrogators - I can imagine her begging to be treated in accordance with convention but she'll be shown no mercy!
This seems to be a one-off - shame, as I'd love to see her led in, stripped out of her uniform and secured to the chair.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom