Classic movies BDSM version

Go to CruxDreams.com
We are going to continue with the BDSM version of Ivanhoe through a collaboration between Fumetto and me. The image manipulations are done by Fumetto with his usual skill.

hqdefault (1).jpg
- Do you deny that you are a witch and that you learned your diabolical knowledge from Miriam of Manasses who died burned at the stake for witchcraft?
26a3d94fdf648b0a2fa4b09c3c2f9d15.jpg
- I recognize that I was taught by Miriam of Manasses but I am not a witch, I have only used her arts to do good
hqdefault (1).jpg
- As you persist in denying your crimes, you will be subjected right here to the "devil's mark" test, one of the learned monks will perform it with an awl. Bare your breasts jewish girl so that the punch can be inserted into them, if you don't feel pain it will be proof that you have been marked by the devil.
bcc73b5cca8cbda6019be0f66e753f3a.jpg
- I beg you not to force me to show my naked body, I could not bear the shame.

- If you don't take off your top I will have the guards tear off your dress and then you will be completely naked, would you prefer that?
84372017-9b80-4ccc-a88e-5543f219b8bd.jpg
Rebeca had no choice so she finally took off the top of her dress. A murmur of admiration arose from all throats at the sight of her youthful naked breasts.

52e63a65-ad9a-4df5-b11b-9974531cf23e.jpg
Despite her shame, Rebeca did not cover her breasts but bravely offered them to the monk so that he could pierce them with the awl.

- I will not scream, but not because it does not hurt me, but I will endure the torture in silence for my faith and my people.

to be continued

If you can take a photo like this and remove her clothes... Imagine taking the fragment of this girl's whipping, dividing it by frames, and then we take off the clothes from those frames, and finally, although I don't know how it would look , put them together again in video, and of course you can also put the whip marks on the frames. Imagine the sequence from another Italian movie like ISABELLA, where she is whipped, but she has a white loincloth covering all her parts. We took off and... well imagine.

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 298
  • vd3252_2.jpg
    vd3252_2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 303
And the Taarna scene in Heavy Metal where she is lying down after receiving the lashes, we could fix it, since she has marks on her back (a mistake), when it is clearly seen that she receives them from the front. Her breasts, abdomen and chest should be full of marks.
Something more or less like this:

Attachments

• snapshot20120826191015.jpg
    snapshot20120826191015.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 287
  • snapshot20120826191015.jpg
    snapshot20120826191015.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 342
If you can take a photo like this and remove her clothes... Imagine taking the fragment of this girl's whipping, dividing it by frames, and then we take off the clothes from those frames, and finally, although I don't know how it would look , put them together again in video, and of course you can also put the whip marks on the frames. Imagine the sequence from another Italian movie like ISABELLA, where she is whipped, but she has a white loincloth covering all her parts. We took off and... well imagine.
Here you go, I use
this works really fine and is quite cheap
I used it for my Princess Lea manips from Star wars, Claire Fraser from Outlander, and now Elisabeth Taylor from ivanhoe,
i will post more in the future from Michelle Mercier from Angelique, Christine Kaufmann fromTaras Bulba, and some more Beauties from the past, if the audience here will like it.
c94f4505-b11b-4674-afab-5258dae54890.jpg30a1dde9-ab21-407a-93be-0062533dfd64.jpg3d43d063-11a6-47f5-a1d7-4a88d1d98b24.jpg113a2b8a-46c3-48d0-b3b3-6f0bb2b34e23.jpg

Here you go, I use
I used it for my Princess Lea manips from Star wars, Claire Fraser from Outlander, and now Elisabeth Taylor from ivanhoe,
i will post more in the future from Michelle Mercier from Angelique, Christine Kaufmann fromTaras Bulba, and some more Beauties from the past, if the audience here will like it.
View attachment 1446011View attachment 1446012View attachment 1446013View attachment 1446014
At last this iconic whipping scene comes into its own! :thumbsup:

Here you go, I use
View attachment 1446011View attachment 1446012View attachment 1446013View attachment 1446014
This whipping scene is one of the best from mainstream movies and now is the best ever. :)

some more bdsm versions of Braveheart, what would have happened if King Edward had found out that Princess Isabella was having an affair with his mortal enemy William Wallace (in the film). His revenge would have been terrible, and those henchmen who had already tortured Wallace would now practise their skills on the beautiful Isabella, but first Edward would leave the princess to his men for a night in a dark dungeon.
98d36332-0569-447f-b59b-af7e97a11237.jpg3e13819c-7e73-41a5-8657-14cf7ae26ba3.jpg872d526e-a02f-4fcf-a9d4-4b85d2c3c76a.jpgabe14de8-d3b8-45c3-988b-05c782ec296e.jpg

Here you go, I use
May I suggest a few more classical mainstream whipping scenes that would benefit from a similar enhancement? Ana de Armas in Hispania and Gioia Scola in Requiem por Granada.

May I suggest a few more classical mainstream whipping scenes that would benefit from a similar enhancement? Ana de Armas in Hispania and Gioia Scola in Requiem por Granada.

One of my favorite whipping scenes although Gioia Scola naked body is guessed more than shown
http://ancensored.com/clip/requiem-por-granada/Gioia-Scola/5b1b7f72697a853bb02f5a96
Beautiful whipping scene of Ana de Armas although I would have preferred her to be totally naked
https://nudebase.com/video/27205/ana-de-armas-in-wet-see-through-dress-hispania-la-leyenda/

One of my favorite whipping scenes although Gioia Scola naked body is guessed more than shown
http://ancensored.com/clip/requiem-por-granada/Gioia-Scola/5b1b7f72697a853bb02f5a96
Beautiful whipping scene of Ana de Armas although I would have preferred her to be totally naked
https://nudebase.com/video/27205/ana-de-armas-in-wet-see-through-dress-hispania-la-leyenda/
Only briefly her nipple shows, for the rest that long hair strategically covers them. I never watched the whole show, but from reading the plot there was quite a missed opportunity there. IIRC Gioia Scola plays the part of a Spanish noblewoman, taken prisoner by the Moors, who becomes the concubine of their leader. Later on he's killed, and his jealous wife... becomes friends with Gioia!! O tempora, o mores... Instead of giving us some juicy scenes of the enraged cuckolded wife torturing and humiliating her rival on the public square...

Only briefly her nipple shows, for the rest that long hair strategically covers them. I never watched the whole show, but from reading the plot there was quite a missed opportunity there. IIRC Gioia Scola plays the part of a Spanish noblewoman, taken prisoner by the Moors, who becomes the concubine of their leader. Later on he's killed, and his jealous wife... becomes friends with Gioia!! O tempora, o mores... Instead of giving us some juicy scenes of the enraged cuckolded wife torturing and humiliating her rival on the public square...
This series was broadcasted on Spanish television many years ago (1991) and is loosely based on history. The plot is the legendary origin of the confrontation between the last two sultans of the Kingdom of Granada (Muley-Hacen and Boabdil el Chico) for the love of a Christian woman captured in the frontier (Doña Isabel de Solís). As you know, the Kingdom of Granada was the last Muslim kingdom of Spain that was conquered by the los Reyes Católicos in 1492. Precisely Isabel of Castilia and Fernando of Aragon took advantage of the confrontation between Muley Hacen and his son Boabdil to obtain victory. Of course real story was more complex.

This series was broadcasted on Spanish television many years ago (1991) and is loosely based on history. The plot is the legendary origin of the confrontation between the last two sultans of the Kingdom of Granada (Muley-Hacen and Boabdil el Chico) for the love of a Christian woman captured in the frontier (Doña Isabel de Solís). As you know, the Kingdom of Granada was the last Muslim kingdom of Spain that was conquered by the los Reyes Católicos in 1492. Precisely Isabel of Castilia and Fernando of Aragon took advantage of the confrontation between Muley Hacen and his son Boabdil to obtain victory. Of course real story was more complex.
Yes indeed. I actually am professionally involved with history. But for the sake of seeing a pretty young nude woman tortured I gladly put historical accuracy aside. Maybe not to the point of having Gioia Scola tortured with a cattle prod in the XV century, but close :sisi1

Great idea, thanks to AI we can create some really cool erotic BDSM stories from old Hollywood films, I can think of Viking with Kirk Douglas and Janet Leigh, or something sexier like Angelique with Michelle Mercier. The whipping and punishment of poor Angelique looks much better naked. What do you think?View attachment 1431544View attachment 1431545View attachment 1431546View attachment 1431547
Angelic whipped naked, I have dreamed of it since my youngest years...

Me too, and my partner Silvia, but since AI strips the image, the terrible marks of the whip could also be added.

Back
Top Bottom