Classic movies BDSM version

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ana is beautiful. Also the original whipping scene is not that bad. :)
I totally agree. The images of Ana (in the Spanish series "Hispania") inspired me to make my story "Julia, saint and martyr" starring a young Christian girl.
1715403980137.png
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/julia-saint-and-martyr.8931/

During the persecution of Christians by Decius Ana confesses her faith to the authorities to be crucified and bear witness to her faith. Maybe in the future I can better illustrate the story with an AI version of Ana

I am not sure if suggesting other mainstream scenes that could be enhanced this way would come over as appreciated interest in the discussion, or rather as taking advantage of you instead of trying to do it on my own. In the first case scenario, here are two pics I don't think were already nudified. A small scene of Traci Wolfe in Lethal Weapon (ah, had she been treated like Mel Gibson... gender equality still had a long way to go back then) and Xena, who has been nudified often while on a cross, but never chained up AFAIK. Come to think of it, I also add the famous missed opportunity from Sin City, with Jessica Alba as a stripper who doesn't strip.

Just some ideas, I don't know if they are suitable.

Lethal Weapon 1987 (15).jpg2171180.jpg373477.jpg

Me too, and when she was sold on the slavemarked. The movie should be refreshed with nude girls and nude whipping.
Yes, but too bad they didn't do it with the original actress...but it was incorrect at the time...

Here you will find more Angelique whipping and nude manips.

9ae79ce1-0b7e-44d7-8e9b-05a47136db66.jpgc8817697-c9c4-4f8b-8434-a8012bd6f6bf.jpgeb6ec4e0-e801-4b31-92b7-f2ee3039bd12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom