Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Elizabeth, the young prisoner, finds herself in the worst of two worlds. Having committed an infraction under Royal Navy rules, she is sentenced to a dozen lashes. These will be delivered using the Navy cat of nine tails, which is heavier than the ones used by the army and probably also the ones used by the prison authority. But under the prison authority, a "dozen" lashes is 25. So she will be whipped with a heavier whip than the ones usually used on prisoners and given more than twice the number of lashes that a disobedient sailor would get.
name film or serie or photo please.

Why me? No fair!! All I did was ask for an extra slice of bread. What was wrong with that? What kind of shithole jail is this? No way to treat traffic violation offenders!!!!
"Miss Moore, I don't know how insubordinate prisoners are treated in your state, but in Arkansas we prefer the whip instead of extra time..." Tree explains
prison whip 001 A.jpg

A nice punishment scene by Borderskill:

It starts with mental preparation and the right positioning - spanking her butt or whipping her back?
Of course, the cheeky butt on the right picture still has to be exposed for the cane...
And the pants on the left have to come down too!

The Punishment - Preparation - by Borderskill.jpg

The artist skipped the hard work...

In the end we see the traces, intensely reddened skin,
most beautiful when the skin was previously beautifully pale like those bad girls
(over 18, of course...)

The Punishment - Traces 1 - by Borderskill.jpg The Punishment - Traces 2 - by Borderskill.jpg

Back
Top Bottom