Cmck-results

Go to CruxDreams.com
asturia clavada a la cruz2.jpg
The crucifixion of Queen Asturia was a savage and sadistic act but not without eroticism because she was a very beautiful woman with a voluptuous body.

The torturers did not rush to carry out their gloomy work and she did not make it difficult for them because she behaved submissively while nailed. Despite that, the executioners fell on top of her, feeling her body warm and moist with her own perspiration as if they were fucking her while that awful act

The nails entered through the carpal tunnels and the pain must have been very intense judging by the trembling and convulsions of the beautiful young woman. However, even though the audience remained silent to hear the queen's screams, she disappointed them because she remained silent with integrity.
asturia clavada a la cruz y otras astures.jpg
To such an extent that some female warriors who had not yet been crucified escaped from the arms of their guards and went to check if the queen had died. It was not like that, so while the executioner nailed both of Asturia's feet to the stipe, one of his warriors tried to console the Queen with her sweet words.

- My faithful Fayna, Asturia said, overcoming the pain. Take an example from me and resist the torture without begging for mercy or shouting. May these Roman pigs not have the pleasure of hearing our screams.
asturia levantada la cruz.jpg
Finally, after nailing her by the arms and feet, the executioners worked to place the cross vertically. At that moment Asturia experienced tremendous pain and realized that the nails piercing her flesh were only the beginning of her long and painful martyrdom.
MV5BOTFjNTg3ZTctOGQyNS00YmI4LWJmZDAtMzA0YTg3NjQ2NGZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
Seeing the cross rise in the middle of a forest of crucified women, the public broke their silence and began to insult Asturia and redouble their cheers for the tribune. Finally, her barbarian enemy had received the punishment she deserved.
Asturia crucificada entre sus esclavas.jpg
With a bang the base of the cross fit into the hole prepared for this purpose and remained perfectly vertical. Thus Asturia's spectacular body was exposed to the lustful gazes of thousands of spectators in a beautiful contrast. Although she was surrounded by the crosses on which her faithful warriors writhed in pain completely naked, the Asturian cross stood out above the others because it was a little taller and the crown of thorns identified perfectly her among them all.

The exhausted legionnaires and torturers who had erected the cross admired their work and began to mock her.

- Hail Queen Asturia, now you are where you belong, ha, ha.

- Reign over your people, from your "throne", ha, ha, your warriors thank you now for your wise decision to confront Rome.

to be continued

asturia crucified and ines sucking.jpg
While they erected the cross of her sister, the queen, Ines suffered several tortures prior to the crucifixion, but she was also forced to suck the executioners' cocks under the Asturia´s cross so that she could see her sister's degradation.
ines sodomizada .jpg
After this, Ines was tied with her arms and legs open and a dozen executioners sodomized her in turn, because in their opinion, the queen's sister's anus was too narrow and had to be given up for the thick cornu that she would have to impale. the young girl's small hole. While she was being sodomized, an executioner who was whipping a crucified warrior turned around and gave her several lashes on her tits and thighs, which caused Inés to have an intense orgasm.
ines sucking cocks.jpg
Once the lustful executioners had prepared her small hole for the cornu, they untied her and handed her over to the Numidian executioners who were going to be in charge of applying the hot irons to her once she was crucified. After fucking her again through her three orifices, they poured a disgusting bukkake all over her face and her naked body.
ines apunto de ser crucificada.jpg
Finally the fateful moment had arrived to crucify her. The executioners brutally forced her to kneel in front of the rough and thick wood that rested on the ground. Seeing that it was imminent that she would be nailed, Ines asked for mercy but nothing could free her from suffering that horrible and long torture.
ines crucificada delante de asturia.jpg
When they began to crucify her and the nails pierced her delicate wrists, the voluptuous young woman screamed and writhed like an animal while her sister Asturia tried to encourage her from the cross.

- Listen to me Ines, don't scream, endure the pain, die with dignity for our people and our gods.

to be continued

ines clavada en el suelo.jpg
The beautiful body of Ines struggling on the cross while she was being crucified aroused the lustful desires of the executioners and several soldiers who saw her crucifixion up close.
ines crucificada y lefada.jpg
These executioners who surrounded the cross could not contain themselves and poured a waterfall of hot cum onto the naked body of the martyred girl.
ines alzada la cruz.jpg
Once nailed by arms and feet, the guards worked to place the cross upright while the young woman screamed in pain at the increasing torture of the nails touching her exposed nerves.
hqdefault.jpg
- By Jupiter, as that blonde barbarian screams, it's incredible, I love this show.
ines levantada la cruz.jpg
Ines continued screaming, insulting the Romans and asking for mercy the next second because she could not bear the intense pain in her limbs. The sadistic public applauded the reactions of the queen's sister to the first sufferings of the crucifixion.

to be continued

Sempronio ordena que luchen las gladiatrices.jpg
Once the two sisters were crucified, the tribune Sempronius gave instructions to the head of the gladiatrix.

- The Astur girls who have not yet been nailed to the crosses must fight each against other to entertain the public as if they were gladiatrix. The first to fall to the ground will be considered the loser and will be crucified. Only the one who wins all her companions will be saved from the cross but say them not to try to deceive me and give an easy and quick death to her opponent. In that case the guilty person will be crucified and savagely tortured, is that clear?

- Yes sir.

- Take the whip and whip those who refuse to fight.

chicas forzadas a luchar como gladiatrices.jpg
Come on, brave warriors, you are going to fight among yourselves and in honor of your queen who will contemplate you from the top of her throne, ha, ha. The winner will be spared the crucifixion and will have the honor of entering the guild of gladiatrices.

gladiatrices e ines crucificada.png
Before the fight between the Asturian warriors began, the gladiatrices of Legio VII gave an exhibition of their skills as fighters. The public went crazy with joy and cheering for the beautiful young women who used to fight naked or semi-naked.
gladiatrix junto a Asturia e ines.jpg
Then it was the turn of the Asturian warriors.

- My queen, I offer my sacrifice to you so that you may die soon and stop suffering.

- Thank you, fight bravely and show the bravery of Asturian women.
gladiatrices luchando.jpg
In this way the warriors fought bravely. They had nothing to envy of the gladiatrices and the public greatly enjoyed the fight. The losers were crucified by their guardians who, very horny from the struggle of the naked women, raped them before nailing them to the crosses.

- You have already tasted my cock, asturian rebel, it is time for your ordeal to start, lie down on the cross and extend your arms.

to be continued.

Amazons-066r.jpg
Dozens of Asturian warriors fought for their lives in a forest of crosses where their companions writhed in pain in horrible agony.
images (9).jpg
To the delight of the public, the beautiful young women fought naked so that their agile and beautiful bodies, shiny with sweat, trembled obscenely, awakening the lubricious desires of the spectators.

Amazons-018r.jpg
The improvised gladiatrices were prohibited from mortally wounding their opponent because this way the loser would have a quick death and would be saved from slow death on the cross. In fact, if someone killed her opponent, then the winner would be crucified and tortured on the cross with special cruelty.
images (4).jpg
The first fighter to touch the ground with her knee lost the fight. Then the executioners took the losing wing to the torture posts.
gladiatrices flageladas.jpg
As they lost their respective fights, the losers were tied to the torture posts to receive the flogging prior to the actual crucifixion. The young women were visibly excited by the fight and by being completely naked and tied with their arms raised in front of thousands of men hard on because of them. Then they experienced chills of terror when they saw the whip from which drops of blood mixed with vinegar and salt water dripped. Meanwhile, a few meters away, the executioners were preparing the crosses where they were going to nail them and the braziers with the tongs, and other instruments of torture ready to skin them.

- I'm sorry for you Poncia, but it was you or me.

to be continued

Andaroos-5-110.jpg59fa6452ad74a2166769568.jpeg
The flagellation of those beautiful naked gladiatrices was an exciting spectacle for the plebs. The executioners knew this and to earn a generous tip from the rich ladies, they slowly dosed the punishment so that the victims screamed for mercy while contorting their beautiful bodies.
DR18.jpg
People went crazy in a similar way to when a gladiator was pierced by the trident of a retiarius or the gladius of another gladiator.
Andaroos-17-Page-1476r.jpg
Finally, after more than fifty or sixty lashes, the executioners paid for their services by fucking the victims in the same position in which they had been flogged. It's funny, but probably the adrenaline of having endured all that pain and rage made these girls much more receptive and their wet and hot pussies absorbed the cocks of their tormentors with ease. Many girls came during the torture, delighting the public.
gladiatrix perdedora.jpg
In any case, the climax of the sacrifice, half entertainment, half religious rite, was the crucifixion itself. After being nailed to the cross with open arms, the victims were completely exposed and helpless in a horrible and slow agony. This was already a gruesome death outside the city gates. However, when it was practiced in the amphitheater it was much worse, as the cruel public demanded that the executioners exercise their skills with hot irons and skinning instruments in the nude bodies of the victims. Precisely that hell awaited Asturia and her sister Ines after the fight of the gladiatrices.

to be continued

Gabriel Roman arena 341-1-.jpg
When they finished crucifying the last losing gladiatrices, the plebs shouted for the hot iron torture to begin, especially reserved for Asturia and her sister. The tribune Sempronius ordered the cruelest art of the torture of the Asturian rebels to begin.
Asturia e ines crucified hot irons.jpg
In this way, the executioners began a great activity around the crosses of the two sisters. They brought the braziers closer and while they fanned the embers with bellows they introduced the infernal instruments of horror. Then they took them out red hot and showed them to the horrified sisters, holding them close to their bare skin so that they could feel the tremendous heat they emanated. While they were doing this, they explained to them how they were going to use them on their bodies, laughing.
publico vitoreando.jpg
The people were impatient to hear the screams of the two crucified girls and they screamed and kicked for the torture to begin.
asturia and ines crucified and tortured.jpg
So it was and the executioners began with small tongs and crocodile tongs, twisting the nipples of their victims or grabbing and tearing pinches of skin and flesh. Ines writhed in pain, howling like a sow while Asturia closed her eyes and only a moan escaped her lips.
ilithia rindo.jpg
- By Jupiter, how tough that queen of the barbarians is, the executioner is twisting her sensitive nipples again and she seems to be on the verge of orgasm.

- The executioners told me that she is a masochistic slut and that she used to cum when she was tortured in the dungeons.

- We'll see when they start tearing off the skin, I don't think she will come then.

- Ha, ha.

to be continued

Asturia e ines crucified breastrippers.jpg
The Numidian executioners were expert torturers and that is why they were in charge of the torture of Queen Asturia and her sister. These, due to their high position, deserved "special treatment", and their round and juicy tits inspired the executioners who decided to use red hot breastrippers to the delight of the public.

- IIAAAAAYYYYYYY, STOP, STOP, I BEG YOU AAAYYYYY, MY TITS, YOU BASTARDS!

From her cross, Asturia tried to calm her sister by encouraging her to endure the torture with dignity, but then they showed her the breastrippers with red-hot tips.

- Oooooh my boobs!

Another girl who was going to be crucified, unconsciously put her hands on her own breasts because she knew that they would do the same thing to her later when she was nailed to the cross.
publico gritando.jpg
- AAAAYYYYYYY, OHHHH GODS!

This time Asturia could not suppress her own screams as the breastrippers dug into the flesh of her firm, sensitive breasts. The audience shouted with joy as they saw the sisters writhing in pain on the crosses trying in vain to escape the bites of the infernal instruments skillfully handled by the Numidian executioners.
tribuno.jpg
When the two sisters lost consciousness after half an hour of awful torture, the executioners went to get buckets of water to wake them up, then the Tribune Sempronio got up from his seat and after silence fell, he ordered.

- Start skinning the Asturian warriors.

- Viva, hail Sempronius!
miedo uñas de gato.jpg
Skinning the condened was not a common punishment but those rebellious warriors deserved the worst punishment. There were different methods of skinning the skin of crucified girls. The most common were cat claws, sometimes set into the tip of a long handle to reach every corner of the body.

- NO, NO, PLEASE, NOOOOO.
crucificadas desolladas.jpg

There was another, more painful and careful method, which was to separate the skin with a kind of curved knife specially designed for flaying alive a victim.

- AAYYYYYYYY NO, THE PAIN, NOOOOOO

To the delight of the public, the winning gladiatrices were in charge of skinning their crucified companions. If they did not do it they themselves would be nailed to the cross.

The skinned girls screamed desperately because of the horrible pain. Furthermore, while the skin was slowly torn off, the executioners were ordered to apply salt to the wounds to increase their suffering. The spectacle was certainly hellish.

to be continued

Asturia flayed.jpg
The Numidian torturers were expert skinners and knew how to drive their victims crazy with pain. Sifax, the master of North African torturers, began to flay Queen Asturia's turgid left thigh. She once again showed her courage because while the cat's claws literally "plowed" her flesh, she repressed her cries of pain even though her face trembled with pain and thick tears fell down her beautiful face. Her subjects who were being taken to be crucified and who probably awaited a similar torture, looked with compassion at their beloved queen and admired her fortitude in enduring the torture.
asturia e ines flayed and salt.jpg
When the executioners had scratched the queen's skin several times, they began to skin her sister, who, unlike in Asturia, did not stop screaming and insulting the executioners. Meanwhile, Sifax had poured salt on Asturia's wounds, who lost consciousness due to the tremendous pain.

- No queen of Asturia, you will not escape the torture so easily,...... and to wake her up he had the flame of a torch "lick" her feet.
1x01-The-Red-Serpent-spartacus-blood-and-sand-17089351-900-506.jpg
The two sisters were partially skinned so that their bodies were covered in trails of blood. Despite that, they were still alive to experience the final torture.

When the public saw what it consisted of, they fell silent.
3e3e49f17e4f0ed0.jpg
- Oh sacred Venus, they are, are....... bears
osos fieros.jpg
The mountains of northern Hispania were rich in bears and the Romans hunted them for their arena shows. This time they had been left without food for a week and the fierce animals came out to the sand very angry. However, for the moment they walked among the crosses, probably choosing their victim.

The crucified girls cried out for mercy to their executioners, but no one came to their aid and they soon became prey to the fearsome bears.

to be continued

Asturia e ines atacadas por osos.jpg
The two sisters had been savagely tortured with cat claws and rakes, so that their bodies were partially skinned. The smell of blood attracted the bears who approached the two crosses roaring
asturia e ines atacadas por osos2.jpg
Both Asturia and Ines had been chosen as victims by the largest males and they had to fight with other bears that tried to compete with them for their prey.
46b50294-d158-454a-8cb4-5c2c0d133dff.jpg
- I bet 100 denarii that the bear with the white spot devours Queen Asturia.

- I accept the bet, it will be that big brown guy, oh and he will start eating her by lickeng the feet ha, ha.

-I bet it scratches her entire body first and flay her until death, look at those sharp claws.

The biggest and strongest bears defeated their opponents and the big brown one began to lick the blood that dripped from Asturia's nailed feet,...then he began to bite off pieces of meat from her legs. The bear took his time while Asturia bawled loudly.

-Ha, ha, I told you, I won.

Ines atacada por oso.jpg
Asturia's screams as she was devoured must have excited the other bear, which with a terrifying roar approached the defenseless Ines, who desperately tried to free herself from the cross.

- Help, help, mercy.
c69aac9cde11a97832f5383ed81f4572.jpg
The fierced bear sat up and, digging his claws into the blonde's breasts, destroyed both of her breasts and then began to devour her chest.

The crazy audience cheered the bear

to be continued

Last edited:
“I think over there is where @thehangingtree fell overboard. Isn’t that his yellow hat I see floating among the lily pads?”

“Don’t worry, Barb, he’ll come to the surface soon enough. Come sit down by me, you’re rocking the boat.”

“Think so, @Darkprincess69 ? He had an awful lot to drink!”

“I don’t think it was the drink, Barb. I think he got over agitated watching the two of us go at it. Things were getting hot between us, and it was driving him crazy. I could see that!”

“Well, I was too busy licking you to notice.”

“I know, and I was in ecstasy, but I have to admit my rocking back and forth made the boat a bit unsteady and with him standing up for a better … view….”

“Look, DP. Don’t you think we ought to call for help? He might be drowning!”

“No Barb, the Treehouse garden swamp pond is only 3 feet deep at best. He’ll be alright.”

“Oh look, there he is, standing up over on the far side of the pond. Do you think he might be angry with us?”

“No, Barb. He just flashed us this trademark shit-eating grin.”

“Adorable, isn’t it”

“I’d have to agree.”

“He’s left the pond. Where’s he going?”

“I think he’s headed for the tool shed and shop.”

“Uh oh, that sound! That isn’t what I think it is … is it DP?”

“I’m afraid so, Barb. That’s definitely the sound of a grinder sharpening nails! And here come Bull and Gunner running down from the Treehouse!”
Madiosi2024-009 Trees hat.jpg

“My love, I’m afraid I’ve a rather serious matter to discuss with you over breakfast this morning,” said Lord Wragg, somewhat hesitantly, as he busily slathered a healthy Paddington Bear sized dollop of orange marmalade onto a slice of toast.

“Oh dear!” You’re not about to tell me that that clumsy girl, Barb, has managed to break yet another of my priceless Ming Dynasty vases! If she has, it’ll be forty strokes of the cane on her tight little bottom and two days solitary with only bread and water and sans clothing in one of those dreadful cellar cages for her! This has just got to stop!”
Madiosi2024-012 cruxton.jpg
“No, no … it’s not that. As a matter of fact, Barb hasn’t broken anything of real value now for nearly a fortnight.”

“We did it! We did it!” Cried Lady Wragg in a joyous mood as she burst through the front entry door, grabbed Cruxton Abbey’s dignified and clearly taken aback butler, Briggs, by the hands and merrily danced circles around him.

“Very good, m’Lady. Very good, indeed! Tell me what, pray tell, did you and his Lordship do?”
Madiosi2024-014 cruxton.jpg
“Why, we saved Cruxton Abbey! And your job and the those of the entire staff as well!” Cried Lord Wragg, waving a Bank Cheque for £315,000 in his hand.

“Oui, Seigneur Wragg. But I must say that this German Riesling he has served us pales to insignificance against a good Anjou Chenin Blanc, no?”
Madiosi2024-015 cruxton.jpg
“My apologies Mlle Messaline. I simply don’t know how Briggs could have been so culturally thoughtless. Now tell me, who is this young lady who has accompanied you to Cruxton Abbey?”

“Yes, well … the first to arrive this morning, as it turned out, was Mr. @Jollyrei from Canada. Something quite odd about the chap, if I may say so. He appears … well … uh … rather … I believe cadaverous is the word I would best use to describe his appearance. When I offered to take his cloak, the chap refused. And as he held up his hand in refusal, I could swear I saw daylight coming through it, and at the same time I experienced a rush of icy cold air.”
Madiosi2024-016 cruxton.jpg

“Yes, she’s not on the guest list, and I did try to politely point that out to her. But, she got rather angry and threatened … how did she put it … oh yes … ‘to punch me out’ … if I didn’t ‘get the fuck out of her way’.”
View attachment 1507946
Joan Tree can exhibit some... um... 'crude' behavior...
tree sister Jane with wu C.jpg

Back
Top Bottom