Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
A couple more! Enjoy.
Her arms are spread wide above her head and stretched by the weight of her body hanging from the nails driven through her wrists. Her feet are nailed one over the other with her knees slightly bent. Her legs are straight enough she cannot easily push her body up with her legs yet bent enough it is painful to try and hold her legs together. The soldiers' commander glares up at her and says "You couldn't keep 'em together as free woman and now you have trouble hiding your cunt when you are nailed to the cross. And people say there is no justice in crucifying a woman..."
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/test195-jpg.1456267/

A couple more! Enjoy.
Lovely, you have really mastered the nails and blood now.
After hours on the cross this young woman is in great pain, but she is fit and strong and endures, there is no easy way out, not sudden heart attack or stroke. Her beautiful breasts defy us and entertain us equally. Arms stretched wide she presents them, bloody streaks and all, she flaunts them before us, maintaining her sexual allure to the last. "I am a woman, and my power to capture the male gaze cannot be taken from me!"

would about a strong cornu ?
Nice idea. Plus even longer hair :jump1:

Besides that: Great art, thank you so much again, Condemned One! Your work is highly appreciated and I can't wait for your next posts. Some day, we'll have a great story starting from condemnation through whipping and all other kinds of torture, carrying the patibulum, nailed to it, getting raped, finishing the crucifiction, getting more torture, raping and burning and much more - I am already waiting for that day!

Another new attempt. Trying more action orientated scenes while I work on more LoRAs. Lots to refine but excited for the future results.
bueautiful, realisti image of the rising of the patipolum with the poor condamned attaced to it. this will be her last seconds with the feet touching the grond, for a few seconds from now, the agony will be much worst. And it will be long...

A couple more! Enjoy.
beoautiful imagges. The lovely girs is wonderfully nailed and has lovely breasts: i would love to attach the titulus (a small wooden sign) with the reason of the condamnation to her nipples, with little hooks. In te second iage i particularly appreciate the cornu in her (for sure multi-raped) pussy, to prolong signifcantly her beautiful agony, and guaratee her deep humilition an to die literally fucked by the cross. litterally. The author fully understand the metrics of the crucifixion. This is poetry.

Appreciate all the kind words! 2 for 1 today!
the one on the right is in probably my favourite position: ready to raped ON the cross. And it's easy, to do it. It's convenient. You just lift her a few cm to let le little cornu out and you fuck her. And then let her slip back wit the cornu abusing her forever and ever....lovely

Back
Top Bottom