Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
the one on the right is in probably my favourite position: ready to raped ON the cross. And it's easy, to do it. It's convenient. You just lift her a few cm to let le little cornu out and you fuck her. And then let her slip back wit the cornu abusing her forever and ever....lovely

Kind of disagree about how easy it is. Firstly she's quite high up - you'd need a ladder! And secondly a female body, or even just a torso, isn't that easily lifted as deadweight. And you've got no leverage; what will you grab onto, her hips? Finally, standing-up fucking isn't entirely trivial even with a cooperating woman who is wet and willing - there's a certain amount of coordination required, although at least in this case she doesn't have to both use her legs for support and also get them out of the way. I really think you'd have a much easier time raping her before the cross is raised.

Against all that, of course, it would likely be well worth the effort! Many difficult things are. I'm just saying I don't think it's as convenient as you're suggesting.

Indeed crucifixion was a terrible, hideous torture. The victim arrived to the cross exhausted, battered, wounded, covered with blood and sperm, and this was not a just a torture, but a way to humilate the victim and demonstrate the power of Rome. I really feel the cross. Please, feel free to make pic using me as a model, I love your style!

Excited to collaborate with @GabriellaSivilla Lots of learning and tweaking still to do with the face swap module I'm using but think I've gotten a decent likeness to her stunning appearance. Now to layer in all the fun stuff!

Also, check out those nails! Know it's silly but pretty proud of them. Getting there bit by bit.

This is "gab test8" by C.O. and, with HER permission, I enhaced the marks of tortures on Gabriella Sivilla well nailed to the cross.

C.O. it should be nice to illustrate the two stories written by GS: "Golgotha" and "GS flogged to death".
gab test 08 copia.jpg

The expression of the woman in "test 198"! Ambiguous between agony, orgasm, and... enlightenment? Rapture? As though she feels all the pain of the crucifixion but suddenly sees that it's meaningful, it's correct that she suffer like that.

I'm am working on more Gabriella content now! Excited to share when it is ready. Having to rework lots of my workflows to keep her likeness throughout.

In the meantime, here's a little something to tide you over.

Attachments

• test200_alexandria.jpg
    test200_alexandria.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 777
Here's something to get you started!
With Condemned One permission ( from gab whipping test 1 picture )

Two executioners have been working for over half a day with their whips on Gabriella Sivilla naked body.
She fainted three times, salty water waked up her each time.
She was condemned to be nailed to wood high in the sky.
After the devasting scourging a heavy patibulum is waiting her to Golgotha,

gab whipping test 1 copia.jpg

Last edited:
CLAUDIA has been nailed for a whole day. The first of others.

She sees a soldier carrying a long spear with a wet sponge, to prolong her life on the cross during the night that is coming.

She looks at the crowd shouting at her feet rejoicing her atrocious agony.

She is suffering for them and for us.

cludia one day.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom