Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Omg, that would be amazing. More than happy to share the LoRA once trained for folks to use on their own projects.

I’m going to try to get a training framework setup. I’d like to have separate models for whipping, walk of shame/cross carrying, actual nailing, and of course general crucifixion. My outcome in mind is building a model that can generate top notch content for story telling quickly and easily without too much touch up needed.
I was considering training an ai on all of the crux art I have. But there is the issue of asking all of the artists for permission to use their artwork for the model. I know Hornet used his own work to produce a Lora. But it kinda makes everything look like his renders if you dial it up too much. In order to get a really unbiased baseline you’re gonna need a lot more artistic input.

Still a bit of a visual mess tbh. But having that base certainly gets the pose going in the right direction. such an improvement. Might be worth it to just photoshop the nails and blood in yourself so it’ll not just be everywhere in the art
May I use one of this wonderful pictures to add by means standard editing software nails and whipmarks ?

As for the training software, I think Civitai’s online tool might be the most straightforward option. Also, it’d be easier to publish and share it in this case.

When making a training set, try to keep the content consistent but style varied. For example, it’s advised not to mix different types of crucifixion (e.g. nailed vs tied) but it’s better to mix various styles, like Daz3D rendering, drawing, film captures, photos from adult material, and so on. Also, it’d be good to include the victim with different skin colours, and clothes (e.g. naked, loincloth, etc.). Even mixing victims of different genders might be good. In case you’re collecting images for nailed crux but found a good image with ropes, just crop the source so the tied hands and ankles are not visible.

All images better be larger than 1024p and in good quality. But you can upscale them you have small or blurry images otherwise perfect for the set.

The most important part of the training is tagging, and it could be time consuming if there are a lot of images. I don’t know if there’s a free online tagging tool. But if there’s none, maybe a shared Google sheet may do the job. Remember NOT to write anything essential for the concept of crucifixion, like “nailed” or “cross” (except for the trigger word) but make sure to mention anything accidental to each image, like the hair colour of the victim, or what other stuff it contains, like the place, whether it’s a 3D render or a photo, and so on.

It would be easier to collect the source material in a thread, with people freely post images with distinct file name - e.g. “fallenmystic - crux1.jpg” instead of just “crux.png”. Then run AI over them to do the automatic tagging and augmentation (i.e. crop, flip, etc.). Refine the tags as I mentioned above and you can start training.

Last edited:
Getting there with the nails!
That second one is the best of the lot. The other ones still have the blood overdone, in my opinion. But unfortunately with only text input you can only get so far; if you really know what you want to see, how you want to see it, and how it’ll be laid out, the easiest way remains to do it manually. I think that you could get a lot more out of this with just a bit of photoshop and post work. Like photoshop and inpainting could be the move for removing the ghost signatures, delineation of the hair and cross (they blend together), and increasing contrast in the front of the image.

For what I know this art is at the top about women crucifiction. The background, the light, the body. Compliments to you and to AI.

I have a preference for suffering face expression as in test139 ( imho the best of the best ) rather than ieratic bizantin iconic expression as test146. Just my taste.

Personally , if I can, I'd stress more the weight due to the gravity on the shoulders. I'm sure you put a cornu into to allow them to assume almost stand position.:)

For what I know this art is at the top about women crucifiction. The background, the light, the body. Compliments to you and to AI.

I have a preference for suffering face expression as in test139 ( imho the best of the best ) rather than ieratic bizantin iconic expression as test146. Just my taste.

Personally , if I can, I'd stress more the weight due to the gravity on the shoulders. I'm sure you put a cornu into to allow them to assume almost stand position.:)
Definitely think facial expression makes or breaks a piece. Working on finding ways to get the best results while still keeping the tone of the rest of the image. Working on a cornu workflow but will take a bit of time. Good things come to those who wait I guess!

Attachments

• test150.jpg
    test150.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 999
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom