Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Starting to experiment with more characters in a scene in SDXL and trying a couple turbo models.
It is truly amazing how far we have come with these images in a year or so.
Tree noticed a few crosses don't line up throughout passing through a figure, but agree with Phlebas you have come a long way!!! Keep entertaining us, though I doubt the women agree with me!!!

Working to keep very expressive faces as I manipulate the prompt. Starting to add more people to a scene.
Nice set overall, but I can't help notice the 'Belt of Thorns' in the one render. Seems a real upgrade to the crucifixion, especially depending on how it's worn. Seems a missed opportunity if the thing isn't also wrapped under the crotch at least once, and then everything is brutally tightened up.

A few I'm kinda proud of! Experimenting with refiners and think it's working out pretty well.
Great great pictures. Bravo. Bravissimo.

We can see on the ground behind her the place where she was nailed. There is a man with blood on the shirt, likely her carnefix.

The last picture is perfect, with the crown of thorns.

I like the particular of bleeding knees. She fell many times bringing the cross along the road.

Just for my taste, I'd add the marks of a brutal scourging. The nails in wrists and feet. A more suffering face ( overall it's a crucifiction ). With the pictures with open legs ( that Is fantastic ) she'd hanging more on the arms as for gravity or a deep cornu to take her on.

Compliments. Fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom