Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Unfortunately my GPU died! Very sad. Going to need a new one before I can generate new stuff. Here’s a few from my archive to hold you over for a bit!
Sorry to hear about you GPU but I do like the pictures. The women appear to be suuffering the cruel punishment of their crucifixions...

A few more of my old stuff. Been learning lots while scraping together the money for a nice GPU. Excited to practice more soon!

Attachments

• IMG_1351.jpeg
    IMG_1351.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 1,584
  • IMG_1356.jpeg
    IMG_1356.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 1,161
  • IMG_1363.jpeg
    IMG_1363.jpeg
    289.7 KB · Views: 982
  • IMG_0475.jpeg
    IMG_0475.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 945
  • IMG_0482.jpeg
    IMG_0482.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 855
What a shame the AI couldn't have got the girl in the background right in Test 57, that would have been a teriffic image if it had :(
Definitely! Some attempts come so close to greatness but typically are all missing something or have mistakes. Definitely trying to master including more subjects in a scene. Makes it quite a bit more interesting!

Attachments

• Test63.jpg
    Test63.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 987
Definitely! Some attempts come so close to greatness but typically are all missing something or have mistakes. Definitely trying to master including more subjects in a scene. Makes it quite a bit more interesting!
Much more interesting with the girls shown fully naked. Great work. Keep at it (please).

Finally back at it! Been learning lots. Trying to improve the details while keeping the aesthetic I'm going for.
What prompts are you feeding to the A.I. programme?

Condemned One Test60 cf IC12.jpg

What prompts are you feeding to the A.I. programme?

All kinds really. Below is what I typically use to start and then refine from there with both positive and negative promts. I do use img2img quite a bit to keep a pose or concept. Been using magicposer.com to try to get a good reference for positioning. However, unless you heavily restrict the controlnet it doesn't keep things as close as I would prefer. As soon as it switches over it typically throws out all the mapping. Included the exact reference for test 68 above for example.

Prompt:
highly detailed, emotionally charged painting of an attractive woman crucified nude, stretched out on a cross, hanging on cross, seductive but shocked expression, mouth open slightly as if moaning, back arched, knees bent, soles of feet touching each other, golden hour background

Attachments

• pose1.png
    pose1.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 662
  • Test68 reference.png
    Test68 reference.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 759
Back
Top Bottom