Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
20200810_221517.jpgMy clothes being ripped off before the torture begins 20200810_222330.jpgcock and balls tied tightly the guards enjoying 20200810_222250.jpgthis The agony as it is tightened
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT TO ME

Found on the web. Does anyone know the artist?

Crucifixion whipping 57. "Don't stop now, scourge him some more."
Crucifixion whipping 58. "So you are next up? Believe me it is not as bad as it seems, it is much, much worse!"

Attachments

• crucifixion whipping 57.JPG
    crucifixion whipping 57.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 343
  • crucifixion whipping 58.JPG
    crucifixion whipping 58.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 305
Found on the web. Does anyone know the artist?

Crucifixion whipping 57. "Don't stop now, scourge him some more."
Crucifixion whipping 58. "So you are next up? Believe me it is not as bad as it seems, it is much, much worse!"
Perhaps I would be flogged like the 2nd one but the 1st one looks agony perhaps try that way too

20200811_221647.jpg20200811_222617.jpg20200811_223143.jpgafter I was flogged and then my cock and balls tied tightly the agony on my face as it is tightened before I'm spreadeagled naked

I came upon a thread on a BDSM forum That discussed the surplus of male subs / Doms

BDSM as such not my thing, cut out the messing around and straight to the cross i say , but it seems the point is valid here too

Even here, where i assume at least some of you are homosexual, there appears to be far more cruxees than crucifiers which i found surprising given that being the crucifier / executioner is a very male thing?

20200812_224113.jpgit's more cock and ball torture as my flogged back is writhing in salt and my front brutally struck the guards enjoyed it Watching me suffer

I came upon a thread on a BDSM forum That discussed the surplus of male subs / Doms

BDSM as such not my thing, cut out the messing around and straight to the cross i say , but it seems the point is valid here too

Even here, where i assume at least some of you are homosexual, there appears to be far more cruxees than crucifiers which i found surprising given that being the crucifier / executioner is a very male thing?

Quick supply and demand logic:

IF:
Most male doms want female subs, and
There are more male doms than available female subs
THEN:
There is a huge demand for female subs being unfulfilled.

However I don't think most male doms are willing to settle for male subs. Some do settle for "femboys" and "traps" though, i.e. male subs that are passably feminine. Femboy subs are often more dedicated and have a higher pain tolerance, and with a cock cage you'd barely notice they aren't female (in fact the cage can keep them persistently horny and yielding their two available holes).

With actual female subs being in such high demand and picky we will probably see femboy subs becoming increasingly popular.

Quick supply and demand logic:

IF:
Most male doms want female subs, and
There are more male doms than available female subs
THEN:
There is a huge demand for female subs being unfulfilled.

However I don't think most male doms are willing to settle for male subs. Some do settle for "femboys" and "traps" though, i.e. male subs that are passably feminine. Femboy subs are often more dedicated and have a higher pain tolerance, and with a cock cage you'd barely notice they aren't female (in fact the cage can keep them persistently horny and yielding their two available holes).

With actual female subs being in such high demand and picky we will probably see femboy subs becoming increasingly popular.

I suspect that you are right. I also think, that as homophobia continues to slowly recede in many parts of the world, more men will be open to being more flexible.

Back
Top Bottom