Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the original picture, Falco didn't have a cornu. I had always thought it was a great image without the cornu. I never used a seat or a cornu, as I preferred to squirm around a little myself.
The reality of the cornu in the historical situation is debated. i personal am in the pro cornu fraction, but it is up to those who tested it. Did you try both possibilities?

The reality of the cornu in the historical situation is debated. i personal am in the pro cornu fraction, but it is up to those who tested it. Did you try both possibilities?
No I never used a cornu, nor had any desire to try it. I did not use a seat, but did tie ropes around my thighs to hold the weight of my body. The problem there was it cut off circulation in my legs.

No I never used a cornu, nor had any desire to try it. I did not use a seat, but did tie ropes around my thighs to hold the weight of my body. The problem there was it cut off circulation in my legs.
The seat might be needed, because we do not want to die you to early. I wonder myself, if that not also excludes the famous nailing...

Day 1 of King Yar's Crucifixion - I was fitted for the cross tonight. " Lets see how he will hang on the cross this weekend ! " I believe I have a painful weekend ahead of me.
Torture him well before he's crucified
Have a,great weekend pity i wasn't there to to suffer

Did someone say cornu? Would you guys prefer a crude wooden seat or a full blown wooden dildo to penetrate up the anus?
The idea is to make a show for the audience, it must be something larger than expected (to show it enters easely, to humiliate the victims homosexuality (in a society where that is thought to be negative)). Today you would use something transparent and small on top (not to small) not to big to make bleedings, but the sphincter muscle is very flexible if done right, I demonstrate with a beer bottle, which is quite a traditional hole opening, however: DON'T TRY IT AT HOME!!!!

whatdadu.jpg

and mine is to small so not miuch is seen, but I would recommend the use of some chemical to enforce a boner... yes also as humiliation.....

In the original picture, Falco didn't have a cornu. I had always thought it was a great image without the cornu. I never used a seat or a cornu, as I preferred to squirm around a little myself.
I prefer no cornu too. Wanna play with his asswhen hes crucified

I prefer no cornu too. Wanna play with his asswhen hes crucified
In my opinion, the cross represents the state=satan="the whore who rides the beast" (I mean the beast is the cross). So the cornu is the organ of the state who fucks the crucified as supression. If this is medically and physically possible is for me the question. Additional fucking etc. pp. is a nice historical asset, but secondary and interesting to discus.

Tomorrow came fast. I hardly slept last night as I was chained up in a pit outdoors. This morning they brought me inside and said they would whip me as soon as their king arrived. It was always a tradition for one King to beat and Crucify another KIng on Memorial Day Weekend. This was done on Sunday and the public viewing picnic was on Monday.

Attachments

• 100_8486C.jpg
    100_8486C.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 211
  • 100_8499C.jpg
    100_8499C.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 210
Tomorrow came fast. I hardly slept last night as I was chained up in a pit outdoors. This morning they brought me inside and said they would whip me as soon as their king arrived. It was always a tradition for one King to beat and Crucify another KIng on Memorial Day Weekend. This was done on Sunday and the public viewing picnic was on Monday.
Wow great pictures wish I was there too

Back
Top Bottom