Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Can one of our talented members remove his loin cloth and re-post him on his cross naked with a hard cock? Then it will be time to have some fun with him.
The soldiers made sure the King of traitors hung in all his glory, with every passer by taking turns milking his impressive cock until he cries from every hand milking him dry.

Attachments

• 1nnn_orignal.jpg
    1nnn_orignal.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 386
My mental fantasies seem to work best when I can base them on pictures I have seen. I am finding lots of great pictures of naked men on the cross here on these forums, and I have also found some good pictures of flogging and scourging. But I am missing what happens in between--the long march along a busy street with the patibulum across the shoulders and the crowds of shoppers jeering and mocking. I am probably just not looking in the right places. Is there a thread for those pictures? Or am I going to have to dig through thousands of pages to find them? Or is that just something nobody makes images of? Thanks!

My mental fantasies seem to work best when I can base them on pictures I have seen. I am finding lots of great pictures of naked men on the cross here on these forums, and I have also found some good pictures of flogging and scourging. But I am missing what happens in between--the long march along a busy street with the patibulum across the shoulders and the crowds of shoppers jeering and mocking. I am probably just not looking in the right places. Is there a thread for those pictures? Or am I going to have to dig through thousands of pages to find them? Or is that just something nobody makes images of? Thanks!
Yea that is one of the best bits. Mel made it a long bit of his blood bath movie, & though I hated that film the dragging the cross thtrough the streets of Matera was the best bit in my opinion, the scourging was too savage & bloody it tended to make the crucifixion seem the easier option, & the crucifixion surprisingly boring. I have done in the long gone past a couple of images of that part of the procedure, but have lost them & I am not going to do any more.
Question is, did the victims drag the whole cross, I like that scenario but experts think it unlikely. However I know that seasoned timber of a whole cross is not too heavy for an adult to just about manage. the timber doesn't have to be as thick as a railway sleeper to bear the weight of a person, 4 x 3 inches is enough. Dragging the whole executing instrument is a powerful image, maybe with the nails & hammer also being taken by the victim either hanging in a bunch from the neck or attached to the scrotum to painfully dangle around between the legs.
How is tthe criminal to be dressed? The Bible suggests that Jesus was dressed again in his own clothing after his stripping & mocking in the purple robe in front of the company of soldiers just after his sentencing. Why bother to dress him again, he could have been made to bear his cross ridiculously 'dressed' in the robe thrown over his naked body & the crown of thorns, & this is almost what he has been depicted in art & movies with the coy addition of a loincloth throughout. Maybe the local laws of nudity or an undressed state within the urban area were respected by the Romans in this case Jerusalem, but once outside the city the regular method of complete humiliation were enforced.
Bearing the cross naked is a nice scenario but as I have argued before it ruins the anticipation for the hostile crowd of the delayed stripping at the place of crucifixion, it was worth following the procession there if one wanted the cheap thrill of seeing the criminal's naked body as well as their public torture.
Maybe the 'obligatory' scourging, or rather a whipping could have been done as the criminal was bearing the cross if they were either naked in so doing or as I argue above allowed for public decency to keep on whatever underwear they wore round their waists. Being constantly whipped with a leather whip on one's bare back, chest & legs whilst carrying the cross would make one move a bit faster.
However this part was, it must have been an enormous attraction to the people, proof being the huge crowds lining the length of Oxford Street in London every time some poor sod was taken on a cart to be hanged at Tyburn. People in the past loved executions.

A stupid mistake in movies, Jesus wearing sandals! also why did the thieves carry the crossbeams whilst poor Jesus the whole cross, why the different treatment? Though in the fictitious accounts I have written he was given a more savage method of crucifixion than the two common thieves because of his percieved threat as an insurgent & that he had grossly offended the Temple authorities with false accusations of blasphemy & also annoyed Herod when rumour of his king claim went round. he had to be given far harsher punishment than two ordinary thieves. Maybe they were just roped to crosses in thier tunics ( a method that satisfies the religious taboo of nudity), Jesus as an exception was crucified in the way the most notorious criminals in Rome were by being nailed naked to the cross. He had to suffer the very worst way possible to satisfy the Scriptures.

Last edited:
Yea that is one of the best bits. Mel made it a long bit of his blood bath movie, & though I hated that film the dragging the cross thtrough the streets of Matera was the best bit in my opinion, the scourging was too savage & bloody it tended to make the crucifixion seem the easier option, & the crucifixion surprisingly boring. I have done in the long gone past a couple of images of that part of the procedure, but have lost them & I am not going to do any more.
Question is, did the victims drag the whole cross, I like that scenario but experts think it unlikely. However I know that seasoned timber of a whole cross is not too heavy for an adult to just about manage. the timber doesn't have to be as thick as a railway sleeper to bear the weight of a person, 4 x 3 inches is enough. Dragging the whole executing instrument is a powerful image, maybe with the nails & hammer also being taken by the victim either hanging in a bunch from the neck or attached to the scrotum to painfully dangle around between the legs.
How is tthe criminal to be dressed? The Bible suggests that Jesus was dressed again in his own clothing after his stripping & mocking in the purple robe in front of the company of soldiers just after his sentencing. Why bother to dress him again, he could have been made to bear his cross ridiculously 'dressed' in the robe thrown over his naked body & the crown of thorns, & this is almost what he has been depicted in art & movies with the coy addition of a loincloth throughout. Maybe the local laws of nudity or an undressed state within the urban area were respected by the Romans in this case Jerusalem, but once outside the city the regular method of complete humiliation were enforced.
Bearing the cross naked is a nice scenario but as I have argued before it ruins the anticipation for the hostile crowd of the delayed stripping at the place of crucifixion, it was worth following the procession there if one wanted the cheap thrill of seeing the criminal's naked body as well as their public torture.
Maybe the 'obligatory' scourging, or rather a whipping could have been done as the criminal was bearing the cross if they were either naked in so doing or as I argue above allowed for public decency to keep on whatever underwear they wore round their waists. Being constantly whipped with a leather whip on one's bare back, chest & legs whilst carrying the cross would make one move a bit faster.
However this part was, it must have been an enormous attraction to the people, proof being the huge crowds lining the length of Oxford Street in London every time some poor sod was taken on a cart to be hanged at Tyburn. People in the past loved executions.

A stupid mistake in movies, Jesus wearing sandals! also why did the thieves carry the crossbeams whilst poor Jesus the whole cross, why the different treatment? Though in the fictitious accounts I have written he was given a more savage method of crucifixion than the two common thieves because of his percieved threat as an insurgent & that he had grossly offended the Temple authorities with false accusations of blasphemy & also annoyed Herod when rumour of his king claim went round. he had to be given far harsher punishment than two ordinary thieves. Maybe they were just roped to crosses in thier tunics ( a method that satisfies the religious taboo of nudity), Jesus as an exception was crucified in the way the most notorious criminals in Rome were by being nailed naked to the cross. He had to suffer the very worst way possible to satisfy the Scriptures.
I just read a scholarly paper this week that aimed to "prove" that Jesus carried the whole cross. The author's sole source of "proof" was an interpretation of the marks on the Shroud of Turin. I'm not really buying into that argument! But you are absolutely correct that it is a powerful image. For my fantasy images, it is more about the criminal being fully exposed and unable to cover themselves in any way with their arms stretched out.

As far as how the criminal is dressed--my fantasy is for complete nudity, specifically for the humiliation and shock value of being paraded through the streets among the "nice" people. But there is certainly an appeal to the idea of the criminal being dressed and stripped multiple times. Another paper I read pointed out that each time Jesus was stripped, the wounds that had scabbed over would have been ripped open again. Another consideration if you are into the pain and agony for the criminal!

Two new condemned are executed outside the roman fortress (more to come tomorrow)

Attachments

• roman_punishments_2_001.jpg
    roman_punishments_2_001.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 268
  • roman_punishments_2_002.jpg
    roman_punishments_2_002.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 245
  • roman_punishments_2_003.jpg
    roman_punishments_2_003.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 255
  • roman_punishments_2_004.jpg
    roman_punishments_2_004.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 251
  • roman_punishments_2_005.jpg
    roman_punishments_2_005.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 276
Keep Crucifixion in mind this summer. Message me if you want to hang sometime.

Do keep us up to date with your adventures, King Yar.

Here's some inspiration for you

Mario_crucifixion_gutpunch_torture_-_FOR_STREAMING_awxevoik__1.jpgMario_crucifixion_gutpunch_torture_-_FOR_STREAMING_awxevoik__2.jpgMario_crucifixion_gutpunch_torture_-_FOR_STREAMING_awxevoik__4.jpgMario_crucifixion_gutpunch_torture_-_FOR_STREAMING_awxevoik__12.jpgMario_crucifixion_gutpunch_torture_-_FOR_STREAMING_awxevoik__11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom