Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ha, that brings back memories for me. Decades ago when I was in my late 20s I was at a party where I didn't really know anyone there much yet the girl whose party it was enticed me to her room; there she stripped me which of course I found incredibly erotic, my boner was hard and eagerly anticipating sliding into a soft vagina pretty soon, but no, she then tied my hands behind my back, the feeling of helplessness was perhaps the biggest erotic thrill in my life. She kept her clothes on which only added to my excitement and feeling of vulnerability, and she had ideas what to do with me, being fucked immediately was not one of them.
Suddenly to my surprise she looped a thin rope round my balls & pulled it tight, I gasped in pain. then she yanked the rope and ordered me to march. To my horror she led me out into the crowded party, roped like that one has no choice but to do as told. I was filled with terrible embarrassment as I was led through the crowded room yet the thrill of it kept my erection jutting up hard as iron adding to my feeling of utter shame. I remember the lewd comments shouted at me all concerning the appearance of my jutting penis. Hands, mostly female, but also some of the blokes roughly grabbed me, they hurt me I remember). Different girls taking it in turn to rub my throbbing penis caused me inevitably to spurt cum all over the carpet, then someone stubbed cigarette on my bare buttock which really hurt and sort of made the whole thing less fun for me.
A space was cleared and I was ordered to dance, as I tried to dance my captor jerked the rope every so often whch was agony but I had to keep going. By now of course my penis was soft though swollen from the previous activity, as I jigged around in the effort to dance I was aware of it swinging around and side to side ridiculously (I'd never danced in the nude, for a bloke one feels rather silly).
I recall now, with my memory of being the center of attention, nude, vulnerable, and the object of fun for the small crowd I was experiencing some of the shame a crucified victim would have suffered, of course I didn't suffer the agony, though the rope round my balls was extremely painful every time it was pulled and the cigarette burn was nasty.
Tired of causing me public humiliation, my female captor eventually led me back to her room where she stripped off, released me from my bonds and allowed me to fuck her hard, and by gosh after that humiliation I wanted to give her the hardest fuck in her life! Dressed again I was very reluctant to rejoin the party yet I was given a hero's reception. I wonder to this day how many there were in on planning it, and why me?
Seems me useful as a story line for a fine short story.

Its time to see you hang on the cross slave. I've invited some friends to have some fun with you too.
Tell me: can I get my hopes up to see my darling, the beautiful slave boy ("Chrestus") hanging on the cross in near future . . . ??? It would be soooooo GREAT!!!
Its time to see you hang on the cross slave. I've invited some friends to have some fun with you too.

Seems me useful as a story line for a fine short story.
Just a normal party back in those days. I'm sure others have equally erotic stories to tell. Now it all seems too puritan. If that happened to someone now they would probably sue the party organisers because they suffered a bit of humiliation.

Tell me: can I get my hopes up to see my darling, the beautiful slave boy ("Chrestus") hanging on the cross in near future . . . ??? It would be soooooo GREAT!!!
unfortunately it was a picture I found and its the only one. One day I'll find a real one a make it happen. I know he's out there.

Ha, that brings back memories for me. Decades ago when I was in my late 20s I was at a party where I didn't really know anyone there much yet the girl whose party it was enticed me to her room; there she stripped me which of course I found incredibly erotic, my boner was hard and eagerly anticipating sliding into a soft vagina pretty soon, but no, she then tied my hands behind my back, the feeling of helplessness was perhaps the biggest erotic thrill in my life. She kept her clothes on which only added to my excitement and feeling of vulnerability, and she had ideas what to do with me, being fucked immediately was not one of them.
Suddenly to my surprise she looped a thin rope round my balls & pulled it tight, I gasped in pain. then she yanked the rope and ordered me to march. To my horror she led me out into the crowded party, roped like that one has no choice but to do as told. I was filled with terrible embarrassment as I was led through the crowded room yet the thrill of it kept my erection jutting up hard as iron adding to my feeling of utter shame. I remember the lewd comments shouted at me all concerning the appearance of my jutting penis. Hands, mostly female, but also some of the blokes roughly grabbed me, they hurt me I remember). Different girls taking it in turn to rub my throbbing penis caused me inevitably to spurt cum all over the carpet, then someone stubbed cigarette on my bare buttock which really hurt and sort of made the whole thing less fun for me.
A space was cleared and I was ordered to dance, as I tried to dance my captor jerked the rope every so often whch was agony but I had to keep going. By now of course my penis was soft though swollen from the previous activity, as I jigged around in the effort to dance I was aware of it swinging around and side to side ridiculously (I'd never danced in the nude, for a bloke one feels rather silly).
I recall now, with my memory of being the center of attention, nude, vulnerable, and the object of fun for the small crowd I was experiencing some of the shame a crucified victim would have suffered, of course I didn't suffer the agony, though the rope round my balls was extremely painful every time it was pulled and the cigarette burn was nasty.
Tired of causing me public humiliation, my female captor eventually led me back to her room where she stripped off, released me from my bonds and allowed me to fuck her hard, and by gosh after that humiliation I wanted to give her the hardest fuck in her life! Dressed again I was very reluctant to rejoin the party yet I was given a hero's reception. I wonder to this day how many there were in on planning it, and why me?

I love this story, I know you've posted it before.

I like that you make the point of being nude and the centre of attention, like a crux victim. We can go further than that. Imagine that instead of having your hands bound behind they were stretched out along a patibulum, and the cord around your balls was leading you to your cross. As you passed out through the gates on the road to your doom that crowd of party goers becomes a jeering crowd of onlookers. How they would enjoy seeing you stumble along behind that cord, your balls dark and swollen. How they would have reached for you, tormented you and your involuntary erection, jerking with each blow of the encouraging whips behind you. It makes a nice picture in your head, doesn't it?

ph701994-65.jpg

hoichai.jpg

I love this story, I know you've posted it before.

I like that you make the point of being nude and the centre of attention, like a crux victim. We can go further than that. Imagine that instead of having your hands bound behind they were stretched out along a patibulum, and the cord around your balls was leading you to your cross. As you passed out through the gates on the road to your doom that crowd of party goers becomes a jeering crowd of onlookers. How they would enjoy seeing you stumble along behind that cord, your balls dark and swollen. How they would have reached for you, tormented you and your involuntary erection, jerking with each blow of the encouraging whips behind you. It makes a nice picture in your head, doesn't it?

View attachment 1502599

View attachment 1502600
I was very aware at the time, and I vividly remember my thoughts even all these years later, that my balls were the wrong side of a tight slip not around the top of my scrotum. I was terrified of a terrible accident if I tripped or pulled away too hard, castration or serious injury was uppermost in my mind, that is why I had to follow where I was being led and all the time carefully keeping the rope slack. I was completely at the rope holder's mercy.
I imaging if led out bearing the heavy patibulum that any falling down exhausted would result in a serious injury, would the executioners risk that I wonder. the idea of the heavy mallets and the nails being suspended from the scrotum is rather good though

Back
Top Bottom