Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I Phlebas, PRIMUS POENUS, sentence the wretch known as @Romanum to be mercilessly crucified next to the false monarch @king yar . You will be stripped of your garments and your humanity and nailed to the cross alongside this man. From that moment dignity will be nothing but a memory, you will suffer in plain sight, your sweat, blood and piss offered to every insect, your agony a thing for public entertainment.

Are you ready to begin your journey?
View attachment 1537196
hahaha... naked looser:sisi1

I couldn't resist

When will the execution day be?

You expect to be told? You will know when they come to your filthy cell to take you.

Is this perhaps a mockery of me?

Get used to it. You will be exposed to all, those who would mock you, those who would take pleasure from your suffering, and perhaps even those who would enjoy your helplessly displayed assets. You have the choice, go with dignity, put on a good show, or make a shameful screaming spectacle of yourself.

(pic by @Leonthebull )
W5bXk0KTHBTTTFbWen8a--1--z0gdh.enhanced75.jpg

You expect to be told? You will know when they come to your filthy cell to take you.

Get used to it. You will be exposed to all, those who would mock you, those who would take pleasure from your suffering, and perhaps even those who would enjoy your helplessly displayed assets. You have the choice, go with dignity, put on a good show, or make a shameful screaming spectacle of yourself.

(pic by @Leonthebull )
View attachment 1538189
That's right

Back
Top Bottom