Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Male crucifixion's isn't normally my favorite erotic fantasy but in my archives there is this collection of 5 pics that is excellent.

I like them a lot 'cause every character seems telling a personal (very personal! unfortunately for him :sisi1 ) story with his own body language.
I don't remember the author anymore unfortunately.
Can you help me find other pics of the same author?

Attachments

• MSC_004.jpg
    MSC_004.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 581
  • MSC_005.jpg
    MSC_005.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 441
  • MSC_006_.jpg
    MSC_006_.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 398
  • MSC_001.jpg
    MSC_001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 403
  • MSC_002.jpg
    MSC_002.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
Male crucifixion's isn't normally my favorite erotic fantasy but in my archives there is this collection of 5 pics that is excellent.

I like them a lot 'cause every character seems telling a personal (very personal! unfortunately for him :sisi1 ) story with his own body language.
I don't remember the author anymore unfortunately.
Can you help me find other pics of the same author?
Jerkbot was last seen here in 2015, but left quite a legacy of male, female and mixed crucifixions:

Thinking out loud…should we put up a survey and get some feedback on “preferred styles”? Realize that the majority probably prefers nude but personally I find loincloths to be quite sexy and attractive on the body of a crucified male providing they’re not those large, flowing bedsheet types found in some paintings and illustrations. I’m more of a Fundoshi style or other “barely there” style of loincloth…low on the hips, just enough to cover the genitals…maybe a small pouch gathered in front? Might be fun to see what others have to say and perhaps offer some examples? Just a thought….
I love fundoshi as well!

Thinking out loud…should we put up a survey and get some feedback on “preferred styles”? Realize that the majority probably prefers nude but personally I find loincloths to be quite sexy and attractive on the body of a crucified male providing they’re not those large, flowing bedsheet types found in some paintings and illustrations. I’m more of a Fundoshi style or other “barely there” style of loincloth…low on the hips, just enough to cover the genitals…maybe a small pouch gathered in front? Might be fun to see what others have to say and perhaps offer some examples? Just a thought…Replyhttps://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/what-are-your-limits-males.8471/page-39.
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/what-are-your-limits-males.8471/page-39

In my survey indeed most attend nude, about 75% want a cornu not nails, well why making new holes, when there is already one. About half of the males here have no problems being analy penetrated. So for crucifixion a loincloth is very overdressed, but it is a pitty that fundoshi's are not the standard male style in sommer in the city, instead of the ugly pants you allways see.
5ec27a7bbb376d357f9e27b09aa20b73.jpg no

5650519782_3ea7acfa0c.jpgyes

But we should open a thread where anyone make a profile pic set, showing himself in loincloth, nude and penetrated by a huge cornu/dildo, so one can
decide if the person should be crucified or not.... That also goes to females here! Remember equal rights or so.

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/what-are-your-limits-males.8471/page-39

In my survey indeed most attend nude, about 75% want a cornu not nails, well why making new holes, when there is already one. About half of the males here have no problems being analy penetrated. So for crucifixion a loincloth is very overdressed, but it is a pitty that fundoshi's are not the standard male style in sommer in the city, instead of the ugly pants you allways see.
View attachment 1545808 no

View attachment 1545809yes

But we should open a thread where anyone make a profile pic set, showing himself in loincloth, nude and penetrated by a huge cornu/dildo, so one can
decide if the person should be crucified or not.... That also goes to females here! Remember equal rights or so.
Well, I’m for wearing more interesting things than just usuall boxers, briefs and pants. I must say however that fundoshi looks too much like a diaper on this picture. I would choose a loincloth rather :D Especially during hot summer, all guys should free their balls and wear it on the street, barechest of course.

Well, I’m for wearing more interesting things than just usuall boxers, briefs and pants. I must say however that fundoshi looks too much like a diaper on this picture. I would choose a loincloth rather :D Especially during hot summer, all guys should free their balls and wear it on the street, barechest of course.
True, there are better fundoshi pics

693321_1340215209.jpg0549a1bb.jpg.

I am more the correct type, so you either wear long pants, or no pants at all when visiting the city.....
city.jpg

sure, as i once mentionend, the idea of the catholic church to use loincloth on her statues to make them more clean, could become the contrary in making them more erotic.
I don't believe the Romans allowed any crucifixion victims to ever be anything but naked. Even the early intaglios, from when Christianity was not yet the state religion show Jesus stark naked. Naked on the way to the cross, and flopping penis and balls around on the cross; that's why I would want it.

Attachments

• malecrux.jpg
    malecrux.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 224
  • Rebellion Ends in Agony.jpg
    Rebellion Ends in Agony.jpg
    942.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Dismas to the cross.jpg
    Dismas to the cross.jpg
    702.6 KB · Views: 245
  • Strip 4.jpg
    Strip 4.jpg