Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes very hot body glistened in from of camera. And we see her suffer in pain.
She looks like she is in a lot of pain.

Well, sorry to disappoint you, Connie and Cruxpain.

But the woman on the cross is precisely the opposite of feeling pain, she is ecstatic with what is happening to her.

All sweat, all its contraction, his whole countenance is due to a bound dildo into her leg at her genital organ.

001.jpg

Top-Cat

Last edited by a moderator:

But the woman on the cross is precisely the opposite of feeling pain, she is ecstatic with what is happening to her.

All sweat, all its contraction, his whole countenance is due to a bound dildo into her leg at her genital organ.

View attachment 131656

Top-Cat
I would be in pain if they did that to me.

View attachment 131656

Top-Cat
Yes I saw a dildo but the function of dildo is to be electric cornu. It is painfull as well

S is love by girlfriends, joy by superficial contacts and prostitutes and a procedure by masturbation.

The C is a completely other world, higher and exalted world, the real world, best serious then one man's poor sex...

S is love by girlfriends, joy by superficial contacts and prostitutes and a procedure by masturbation.

The C is a completely other world, higher and exalted world, the real world, best serious then one man's poor sex...
If you decide to be crucified why you suffer.

I don't know why I desperately wish to suffer on the cross.I really don't know

About the origin of this feeling(s) is many said in this forum. The catholic education could play a role but is not conditioned because not every member has this background. I can not solve this problem, it is a psychological and psychiatric (hopefully not psychoanalytical) question. For the professionals.

Not completely understanding will not say no legal capacity...!

Back
Top Bottom