Crucifixion Fotography by Briccone

Go to CruxDreams.com
With Briccone authorization

Added features:

Terrible scourging with barbed whip full of small bones and pieces of shells. You cannot see it but the back is a raw hamburger with no skin.

Many strokes reached ribs and udders.

Standard crown of thorns, blood flows on the face.

Nails are not mosquitos bites: blood flows along the arms.

Note the bruises due the executors knees on her arms and their bloodish handprints to take the bitch down.

The bitch fell many times during the walk with patibulum on her shoulders.

Note the blood print of their ravaged flesh on the wood.

Knees are broken and bleeding,

Same the feet,

Eyes are swollen from blows received on the face.

Only thing I could not modify is her serene face as if were just out from her hairdresser
This is absolutely great! Phantastic!
I hope you will process more of my work.
Go on please.
If you have a special request according "raw material" feel free to contact me via email:
bricconefotografia@gmx.de

This is absolutely great! Phantastic!
I hope you will process more of my work.
Go on please.
If you have a special request according "raw material" feel free to contact me via email:
bricconefotografia@gmx.de
Thank you. It's your pictures that are fantastic. If I may....the only matter could be improved in the model is their pain face expressions. Often they are nailed to a wood wondering why the bus is in late....:lol:

Ok I contact you.

Added features:

Terrible scourging with barbed whip full of small bones and pieces of shells. You cannot see it but the back is a raw hamburger with no skin.

Note the bruises due the executors knees on her arms and their bloodish handprints to take the bitch down.

Attachments

• Bitch Crucified 3ak tor LQ.jpg
    Bitch Crucified 3ak tor LQ.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,605

Added features:

what are the names of the 2 models?

Added features:

Nice Photoshop work...I love that stuff. No limit to your imagination..,

For me I agree from a historical perspective. According to MANY MANY researchers that I’ve read, the odds of someone having nails driven through their hands was not likely NOR plausible. The reason they say it’s not possible is because the hands couldn’t hold a person’s weight as they hung on the cross to die.

Interesting note: I have discovered that apparently there have been skeletal remains discovered that show that some people were nailed to a cross through the side of the ankles.
Yes, that is an established fact, people were nailed to a cross through their ankles. It has also been determined that the palms weren't used, but rather the nails were driven through the wrist, between the bones of the forearms.

and she slowly loses her mind and degenerates into a drooling idiot while her crucifixion drags on for many days. The heat of the day, the sun that burns her skin, the merciless mosquitoes in the dusk, the cold of the night and again the glaring sun of the day. Cramps, suffocating fits and the eternal dull pain of her nailed hands and her vagina maltreated by the narrow sedulum, make her more and more dull mentally and sink into the ocean of pain. This has been going on for her for the fifth day now. Of course, she always gets enough water with sugar and minerals to not let her die of thirst. The woman is well-fed and strong. Maybe she will last another day or two. No man has ever lasted so long on the cross. Women are simply tougher and better suited for crucifixion. And they are a more beautiful sight.
This is a nice photo of Taarna. I prefer nude victims, don't you.

Added features:

Terrible scourging with barbed whip full of small bones and pieces of shells. You cannot see it but her back is a raw hamburger with no skin.

Standard crown of thorns ( a true one !! ), blood flows on the face.

Eyes are swollen from blows received on the face. One eye is fully closed by the blows.

On the legs wounds to ox core received while the humiliating walking to the cross.

The wounds are fresh and bleeding. She was nailed three hours ago only.

Enjoy her sufferings.

Attachments

• k1 LQ .jpg
    k1 LQ .jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,106
I would love to know her foot size
Yes, that is an established fact, people were nailed to a cross through their ankles. It has also been determined that the palms weren't used, but rather the nails were driven through the wrist, between the bones of the forearms.
As you can see they are secured by ropes in my images. No chance to rip out from the nails and no chance to escape.

This is a nice photo of Taarna. I prefer nude victims, don't you.
Indeed they appear even more sexy to me wearing a stinking lice-infested loincloth for their imprisonment and execution. Keeping in mind this loincloth has been in service for many years and more than 30 victims have been wearing it before until they starved in the dungeon or were tortured to death - or crucified.

Added features:

Terrible scourging with barbed whip full of small bones and pieces of shells. You cannot see it but her back is a raw hamburger with no skin.

Standard crown of thorns ( a true one !! ), blood flows on the face.

Eyes are swollen from blows received on the face. One eye is fully closed by the blows.

On the legs wounds to ox core received while the humiliating walking to the cross.

The wounds are fresh and bleeding. She was nailed three hours ago only.

Enjoy her sufferings.
This goddess of crucifixion is even more sexy in this condition.
If I was a very rich guy in this old times I would buy her from the cross and nurse her, paying the best medics to try to heal her.
She is a very strong woman, but i fear her chances were not very good.....

Back
Top Bottom