Crucifixion Fotography by Briccone

Go to CruxDreams.com
Maybe she should have her sentence commuted to a more intense, but quite shorter and a more final one :p

Foot size US 10 / EU 41
Why do you want to know this?
At the place and in the situation she is now, her foot size does not matter any more as she will be for the rest of her life barefoot.

crucifixion ofc.. long enough but much shorter then 130 years.
Quite intense and quite lethal at that :D

As Katharina is slowly decaying in her prisoncell, Liz is sheduled for execution.
Liz is nailed to the cross in one of the torture-cells. Yet spiked to the cross to die slowly and painful, she gets agonized and nipped with torrid pliers for her "divesion".

Attachments

• 1as.jpg
    1as.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,619
As Katharina is slowly decaying in her prisoncell, Liz is sheduled for execution.
Liz is nailed to the cross in one of the torture-cells. Yet spiked to the cross to die slowly and painful, she gets agonized and nipped with torrid pliers for her "divesion".
what is the name of the model?

Intermediate question - request for help:
Some of you may have already enjoyed one or the other of my photos. Now I need your help:
Does anyone stream Paramount+ ? Especially the series "a thin line" ? If so, I have a special request for a video clip or stills of a certain scene (one of my models was an actress in a prison scene here, and I'd really like to watch it, but I don't have Paramount+).
Would be great if someone could help me out.
VG
Briccone, Amazon Flayer

Some of you may have already enjoyed one or the other of my photos. Now I need your help:
Does anyone stream Paramount+ ? Especially the series "a thin line" ? If so, I have a special request for a video clip or stills of a certain scene (one of my models was an actress in a prison scene here, and I'd really like to watch it, but I don't have Paramount+).
VG
Briccone, Amazon Flayer
"A thin line" or "the thin line "
2019 or let me know the year, poster and episode.
I m not sure to get..but gonna try

Foot size US 10 / EU 41
Why do you want to know this?
At the place and in the situation she is now, her foot size does not matter any more as she will be for the rest of her life barefoot.
Foot size is always important for a crucified woman

Love those feminine muscles and her figure! Wish you had more of this model. She's your best, in my estimation.

Your work is fantastic!

However, it's a shame this gorgeous woman is crucified in a prison cell. She should be out in public for so many more people to enjoy.

In fantasies: torture in prison but crucify in public.

Well, good-looking but battle-experienced women, especially muscular and well-trained Amazon warriors were not suitable as slaves and broodmares, because they were regarded as too big danger to the slave owner.
Therefore, captured Amazons were usually executed, resulting in their species being largely extinct today.
To prevent rescue operations by clan sisters or a theft of the often visually very attractive crucified women for lust purposes, these maltreated Amazons were often nailed to the cross in castle dungeons or torture cellars. A perfidious detail of this execution practice was to keep the crucified alive as long as possible. Often their feet were not nailed, but only driven nails through the amazon's hands or forearms. Every few hours, whenever the crucified began to suffocate, the cross was tilt to horizontal so that the crucified bitch could breathe again. On that occasion, water with sugar, lemon and salt, sometimes with a dash of urine, was frequently given to her so that she would not die of thirst. Often the crucified was then mercilessly and brutally fucked for hours by her executioners, guards, and sometimes the warlord himself, only to be raised up again with her cross to continue dying. Often these tough Amazons lasted a week or more before finally collapsing and kicking the bucket.

Attachments

• Laura Crucified Warrior s.jpg
    Laura Crucified Warrior s.jpg
    889.6 KB · Views: 1,197
Well, good-looking but battle-experienced women, especially muscular and well-trained Amazon warriors were not suitable as slaves and broodmares, because they were regarded as too big danger to the slave owner.
Therefore, captured Amazons were usually executed, resulting in their species being largely extinct today.
To prevent rescue operations by clan sisters or a theft of the often visually very attractive crucified women for lust purposes, these maltreated Amazons were often nailed to the cross in castle dungeons or torture cellars. A perfidious detail of this execution practice was to keep the crucified alive as long as possible. Often their feet were not nailed, but only driven nails through the amazon's hands or forearms. Every few hours, whenever the crucified began to suffocate, the cross was tilt to horizontal so that the crucified bitch could breathe again. On that occasion, water with sugar, lemon and salt, sometimes with a dash of urine, was frequently given to her so that she would not die of thirst. Often the crucified was then mercilessly and brutally fucked for hours by her executioners, guards, and sometimes the warlord himself, only to be raised up again with her cross to continue dying. Often these tough Amazons lasted a week or more before finally collapsing and kicking the bucket.
Well, now that you explained it this way . . . I understand.

Did you get your clip yet? I have Paramount+, but the only way I would have to record it would be to use my phone. Not sure how good the quality would be.
VG
Briccone, Amazon Flayer

Back
Top Bottom