Crucify Me

Go to CruxDreams.com
It depends whether you are roped or fixed with nails. Anyways you will be whipped before and you must carry the patibulum with outstretched arms to the stipes.

* I know that you prefer crucify women , but if you settle for me .... I would like to try for the first time to be whipped by my executioner and then be crucified with ropes . later I have to consider whether my body can endure the true crucifixion with nails .

* I know that you prefer crucify women , but if you settle for me .... I would like to try for the first time to be whipped by my executioner and then be crucified with ropes . later I have to consider whether my body can endure the true crucifixion with nails .
you will get 40 lashes on each side of your body, arms and legs spread like X, first both sides, arms, armpits, legs.

I knelt in front of you waiting for the verdict. I made a mistake!
I'm waiting for your decision by looking down with his heart in his throat but happy to expiate my guilt
You choose my punishment : Whip me, Torture me , crucify me!
I offer you my pain , my suffering asking you in exchange for your forgiveness for my mistakes !
You can do with me what you want .
I'm waiting your decision ... your verdict !

yes, ordered by the court, after that your back and shoulders are whipped in the same manner, especially the shoulders where the patibulum will lay on.

I'm ready for your most atrocious torture ... my pain , my suffering I offer you for the pleasure of my master or mistress

You will need the perfect partner to play this with you...no hard pain inwolved..sweet pain yes...its a kind of roleplay in my head and the script is changing...:)

Back
Top Bottom