Crumera's Crosstober Celebrations 2024

Go to CruxDreams.com
Justice being done.

Slaves being crucified for their crimes against the master.
The two daughters of the master are not there to grief for slaves women.
They are merely saddened, by the familiy's loss of property ;)

Attachments

• 11Xtober24JusticeBeingDoneFS.jpg
    11Xtober24JusticeBeingDoneFS.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 45
Hmm. It appears that this style of cross is designed (perhaps unintentionally, but I doubt it) for this type of male assault on helpless crucified women. I agree with Loxuru's observation that there's got to be an easier way. She seems to be on a taller cross judging from the images of foliage in the background. How'd he get up there? Don't see a ladder or something else to climb on.

It must hurt her like fucking hell for him to be standing on her nailed foot like that! (Like he cares!) But be careful that foot nail doesn't pull out of the wood. There could be a traumatic case of unintentional coitus interruptus! :eek: As he unexpectedly drops down the sharp tip of that nail still embedded in her foot might snag his scrotum (fucking ouch!) or even disembowel him. Serves him right. Guys can be really fucking dumb when it comes to pussy.

Maybe he'll soon notice his friends removed the ladder he climbed to get to her.

"Hey, assholes! What the fuck! Bring that fucking ladder back! How the fuck am I gonna get down!"
He is standing on the ground with one foot, some low shrubs around him :)
Could have made that visually clearer,,

Justice being done.

Slaves being crucified for their crimes against the master.
The two daughters of the master are not there to grief for slaves women.
They are merely saddened, by the familiy's loss of property ;)
Really love the not so model look of this picture. Doesn't always have to be that way as well. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom