Crumera's Crosstober Celebrations 2024

Go to CruxDreams.com
Please Domina, why me?

Domina was divorced by her husband.
She got rid of any slave that slept with him out of spite.

Marika, domina's personal sexslave got crucified as well.
Her pleas to speak to her mistress were ignored as she was led to the last cross.

An hour later, she saw her mistress approaching.
Hopeful she asked her mistress,
if she had come to take her down.

Her mistress just shook her head.
Then walked around the other crosses.

Marika never got an answer to her question: "Why me?"

Attachments

• 26Xtober24DominaWhyMeFS.jpg
    26Xtober24DominaWhyMeFS.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 36
Please Domina, why me?

Domina was divorced by her husband.
She got rid of any slave that slept with him out of spite.

Marika, domina's personal sexslave got crucified as well.
Her pleas to speak to her mistress were ignored as she was led to the last cross.

An hour later, she saw her mistress approaching.
Hopeful she asked her mistress,
if she had come to take her down.

Her mistress just shook her head.
Then walked around the other crosses.

Marika never got an answer to her question: "Why me?"
"Mistress, please! Please take me down! It . . . it hurts so bad!"

"Why should I, you worthless slave? You betrayed me! Why do you think I crucified all the others? Hmm."

"I . . . I honestly do not know. Please! Give the order to pull these nails out and take me down. I am you loyal servant. You know that, mistress. I . . . I love you."

"Bah! All these cunts slept with my former husband. They were never loyal to me, only to him. So I had them crucified."

"But . . . but I never slept with your husband, mistress. Never! I've never been with a man . . . never had any man's cock in me. I'm a virgin! Oh please take me down, I'm in agony!"

"I never said you slept with my husband, did I? Did I accuse you of that?"

"No mistress, you didn't. But . . . but did any of them falsely accuse me?"

"No. Under the threat of torture if they lied, they all admitted to sleeping with my husband, but they never accused you of sleeping with him, In fact, they all said you never fucked him."

"Then why . . . why, mistress, did you have me crucified with them?"

"Because, you disloyal cunt, because you slept with them! The other female slaves! You betrayed me with them! You were my personal sex slave. Your body--your fucking pussy--belonged to me alone. Yet you were having sex with them. I felt great affection for you, especially considering my husband's disloyalty, which I knew about. But you, too, betrayed me you fucking bitch! You betrayed me no differently than my worthless ex-husband. So I reserved the last cross for you."

"Please, I'll be faithful to you, you alone mistress. Have me taken down, please? I love . . . love you . . ."

"No. Even if you survived you'd be a cripple for the rest of your life. How could you possibly pleasure me with a crippled body? The nails have already caused too much damage. You're worthless to me. No. You were justly crucified and will die alongside all these other disloyal slaves."

Last edited:
"Mistress, please! Please take me down! It . . . it hurts so bad!"

"Why should I, you worthless slave? You betrayed me! Why do you think I crucified all the others? Hmm."

"I . . . I honestly do not know. Please! Give the order to pull these nails out and take me down. I am you loyal servant. You know that, mistress. I . . . I love you."

"Bah! All these cunts slept with my former husband. They were never loyal to me, only to him. So I had them crucified."

"But . . . but I never slept with your husband, mistress. Never! I've never been with a man . . . never had any man's cock in me. I'm a virgin! Oh please take me down, I'm in agony!"

"I never said you slept with my husband, did I? Did I accuse you of that?"

"No mistress, you didn't. But . . . but did any of them falsely accuse me?"

"No. Under the threat of torture if they lied, they all admitted to sleeping with my husband, but they never accused you of sleeping with him, In fact, they all said you never fucked him."

"Then why . . . why, mistress, did you have me crucified with them?"

"Because, you disloyal cunt, because you slept with them! The other female slaves! You betrayed me with them! You were my personal sex slave. Your body--your fucking pussy--belonged to me alone. Yet you were having sex with them. I felt great affection for you, especially considering my husband's disloyalty, which I knew about. But you, too, betrayed me you fucking bitch! You betrayed me no differently than my worthless ex-husband. So I reserved the last cross for you."

"Please, I'll be faithful to you, you alone mistress. Have me taken down, please? I love . . . love you . . ."

"No. Even if you survived you'd be a cripple for the rest of your life. How could you possibly pleasure me with a crippled body? The nails have already caused too much damage. You're worthless to me. No. You were justly crucified and will die alongside all these other disloyal slaves."
I endorse this addition.
it is great!

Back
Top Bottom