Crux Trek - A Taste Of Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
A traditional joke we do with newby ensigns on the bridge, is to send them to the engine room, to bring with a bag of coal from the ship's fuel bunkers!:devil:
...or to bring weights for the water spirit level.
CC656C2E-745A-4DFF-8F67-A0A6A5CCAA4B.jpeg It’s not nice to make fun of the ensigns! :spank::spank::spank::spank:

And I still see you return to the bridge : "Sir, Commander Rodent says I have to ask the ship's Chief-Hortator, but I cannot find him anywhere!":rolleyes:

07601725-315A-44D4-8CDB-2A31AC64BC4C.jpeg Hortator? Still looking that one up! :confused:

How likely are you to remember this once you make Lieutenant?

5353B8EA-D8DC-4FF3-BB43-70049AA6B3C9.jpeg But my plan was to skip grade straight to Statship Commander. ;)

Statship? Is that something from Free Boer Star Republic or one of Lt. Phlebas's operational specialities? :confused:

Besides if you want to be promoted that far out of zone I think Admiral Old Slave will want more than just a good cup of coffee ;)

Typo :doh:

Don’t worry. I can handle Admiral O Slave! ;)

That's exactly how it's done, Barb. ;)

They sent me out for a tin of striped paint

View attachment 547633

and I came straight back with one! :cool:

But now Wragg you can put aside those early humiliations, captaincy has its own rewards
e73.jpg

This story seems to be influencing other things in space-time - CF is now not even giving me alerts for my own thread. :rolleyes::doh::p
Since you are on the holodeck all the time, you do not receive the alerts!:D

Dont care about the comments, Jolly, and continue your story ... It will happen what you do happen ...:D
I second that!:) The crew is impatiently waiting for their orders!:)

Back
Top Bottom