Crux Trek - A Taste Of Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
When I hurried down into the bowels of the Cunnilingus, I thought I was needing to - er - discharge my beans,
but finding myself serving as a substitute for the Divine Alice in the sick-bay was an agreeable change from the usual grind
A pleasant park with crucified humanoids suggests Crux Primus VII has a certain je ne sais quoi (mais qui-vous-savez ;)),
and those crosses and nails look like the work of a well-known firm of woodworking contractors ... :devil:

Wheeee ... I’m an ensign! Wearing an extremely short red uniform dress and black boots, no doubt! Hope they’re not hideous looking boots, or you will never hear the end of my complaining. And no fair having me whipped on the holo-deck either! :confused:

Rollcking good fun, Jolly! A delightful read if there ever was one! Clever and entertaining from start to finish, and more to come! :D

Let us prepare to go where no CFer has ever gone before, and let’s hope we don’t all end up naked and writhing on some filthy-looking Romulan crosses :rolleyes:
Yes. The classic ST:TOS mini skirt.
stmini4.jpg
Not very practical for space exploration,
stmini3.jpg
But, good for crew moral,
stmini1.jpg
And, in keeping with Star Fleet's mission statement:
"To seek out new life and new civilizations in the most reveling outfits possible. To boldly go as far as the Network will allow."
stmini2.jpg

Careful though, Barb. Don't let them talk you into wearing a red shirt. I know how you are about fine print.
it-s-not-easy-being-a-red-shirt-from-star-trek.jpg

RacingRodent said: ↑
Then Bobinder shows up on the Bridge here

And yet is clearly with Lt. Eulalia here

Blast! :oops::doh:
I was sure I caught all those. I'll fix it for the ebook. :confused:
There is a simple explanation.

Leaks from the Holodeck do not usually create any serious problems but they have occasionally been known to populate the ship with replicas of crew members and others. As I was just saying to Eul, I expect this is the reason why Alice keeps turning up in my cabin...

Looks like the prelude to another great Jollyrei Ripping Yarn - well done!

“I understand that our Rodent engineer has a special program there with Yeoman Messaline,” said Jollyrei.
Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg What's that ?!!! Hum, I'm afraid ...

From the Web site !

"What's Yeoman?
Yeoman helps you to kickstart new projects, prescribing best practices and tools to help you stay productive.

To do so, we provide a generator ecosystem. A generator is basically a plugin that can be run with the `yo` command to scaffold complete projects or useful parts.

Through our official Generators, we promote the "Yeoman workflow". This workflow is a robust and opinionated client-side stack, comprising tools and frameworks that can help developers quickly build beautiful web applications. We take care of providing everything needed to get started without any of the normal headaches associated with a manual setup... "

pvc_secret_squirrel_brownt_green_patch_427.jpg :D

Wragg had not paid much attention to history at the Academy, and so was not quite up to speed on why the Neutral Zone was a bad place to be. Eulalia would know. The trick was always knowing who on your crew would know something, then act decisively.

A real example of inspiring leadership!:D

Yet there is a problem? : :oops:
Crew morale is a bit low

Some dangerous action will boost up the crew's morale! The crucifixions came just in time! Looking forward to the next episode!:rolleyes:

63D5FD40-FF5F-4B8A-BD95-7BA379DD9ACB.jpeg

Memo to Starfleet Command:

Star date: ... ummm ... whatever. ... too confusing

I respectfully wish to complain about report a series of unwanted amorous advances I experienced at the hands of various Starfleet officers on the Holodeck last night. I demand that the appropriate number of demerits be entered on their permanent records!

I also would like the officer who stole my black kinis to kindly return them (come on you guys, own up!). It gets quite drafty on the Bridge every time that damn lift door slides open !!!!!

End of classified message

View attachment 546174

I respectfully wish to complain about report a series of unwanted amorous advances I experienced at the hands of various Starfleet officers on the Holodeck last night. I demand that the appropriate number of demerits be entered on their permanent records!

I also would like the officer who stole my black kinis to kindly return them (come on you guys, own up!). It gets quite drafty on the Bridge every time that damn lift door slides open !!!!!

"#Me too" now also in the future and the wide galaxy....

View attachment 546174

And you wonder why you're still an Ensign.:rolleyes:

"Did you see this message from an Ensign on the Cunnilingus, Admiral?"
"Something about the lift doors on a starship stealing bikinis? Can't make sense of it."

View attachment 546101 What's that ?!!! Hum, I'm afraid ...

From the Web site !

"What's Yeoman?
Yeoman helps you to kickstart new projects, prescribing best practices and tools to help you stay productive.

To do so, we provide a generator ecosystem. A generator is basically a plugin that can be run with the `yo` command to scaffold complete projects or useful parts.

Through our official Generators, we promote the "Yeoman workflow". This workflow is a robust and opinionated client-side stack, comprising tools and frameworks that can help developers quickly build beautiful web applications. We take care of providing everything needed to get started without any of the normal headaches associated with a manual setup... "

View attachment 546102 :D

From Merriam-Webster:
Definition of yeoman
1 a : an attendant or officer in a royal or noble household
b : a person attending or assisting another : retainer
c : yeoman of the guard
d : a naval petty officer who performs clerical duties

In Star Trek "D" is mostly appropriate as the crew rank were mostly based on the US Navy.
Eugene Roddenbery did served on a navy ship in WW2 and was inspired to recreate that ranking in Star Trek.

Attachments

• Marlena Moreau.jpg
    Marlena Moreau.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Marlena Moreau2.jpg
    Marlena Moreau2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Star Trek yeoman1.jpg
    Star Trek yeoman1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 52
  • star-trek-cosplay.jpg
    star-trek-cosplay.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 44
MEMO

TO: Engineering Officer, CFS Cunnilingus

TASK: Reduce the temperature of the Bridge to equilibrium with the lift.
REASON: To stop Ensign Moore from moaning To prevent overheated discussions about the holodeck Because I say so.
POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES: 1. Female uniform dresses will get more interesting.
2. Males' ardour may cool
3. Commander Rodent may hibernate
Thus zero sum outcome, and fuel saving will pay for senior staff Cruxmas party.

Back
Top Bottom