Cruxforums enslavement, Galley Cruise travel package for ALL members

Go to CruxDreams.com
I stand on the auction block naked with my legs spread wide and holding my arms above my head to show my naked body as I await the bidding for an owner. I am prayng that my new owner will not be cruel. But who would want an old overweight woman with large sagging tits and a well used cunt but a very cruel master. To be attached to a galley oar would be preferrable to bing sold ito a brother keeper of a waterside whore pen in Marakesh. I can only hope.
I wouldn't mind buying your greasy cow body. I am a cruel but fair master, and I would give you what you deserve for being a shameless pig. Of course the whip and the rod on your dirty flabby body, preferably on your sagging udders, your fat butt and the smelly soles of your feet when you don't cover your daily quota

I wouldn't mind buying your greasy cow body. I am a cruel but fair master, and I would give you what you deserve for being a shameless pig. Of course the whip and the rod on your dirty flabby body, preferably on your sagging udders, your fat butt and the smelly soles of your feet when you don't cover your daily quota
I stand naked as the few bids for me are cast. I seem to be destined for the whore cages but Cravache 77 is now bidding and will hopefully be my new owner. I will serve him however he deems proper and will accept my punishments. I will strive to meet my daily quota.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom