Cruxforums enslavement, Galley Cruise travel package for ALL members

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'll admit to already having a motivation to go for you, the feisty slave, rather than one of the easier ones to handle...
@TheLimey How much are you willing to bid on this one? I like feisty slaves too. >.<

Like I dont see what I've to do in this thread, I leave it ... Sorry ...

• Sad
Reactions: CCG
Thanks so much for the compliments guys! I'm so glad you like her!

An additional detail: I am thinking she's been owned for either 3 or 5 years. I'm not sure which I should go with.

@Loinclothslave @TheLimey Re: Dislocations I think you're right Limey! I think considering her Master's investment, he wouldn't want to do serious damage to her by stretching her to that point of dislocating her shoulders. I knew he wouldn't want to drop her from strappado, but you helped me realize he wouldn't dislocate at all. So yes, anya will have the horrific experience of joint dislocation when she is stretched and dropped from the strappado... It adds utter horror to her psychologically and unexperienced pain physically. I love it!

@wulf I'm looking forward to the bidding war! Who knows, maybe you and Limey could work out some kind of deal on board to have you torture anya for a night? Or perhaps join forces? Obviously up to Limey :)

Yeah, I know primary purpose is rowing. I just figured since that was a given, these ordeals Limey and I are cooking up will be for after the time is done for the day.

4 years sounds good, Perhaps from 2020 to present. The next Olympics are in 2026 (not that she'll get to them, but that's what drives her). Competitively, she skates well and places well, and is willfull enough to avoid doping, even to the point of deceiving both her Master and her coaching team into thinking she takes the medications they want to give her, and she has managed not to get caught. Not sure why I'm mentioning that, but I think it's an interesting aspect of her character, that she is that willful, and clever.

4 years sounds good, Perhaps from 2020 to present. The next Olympics are in 2026 (not that she'll get to them, but that's what drives her). Competitively, she skates well and places well, and is willfull enough to avoid doping, even to the point of deceiving both her Master and her coaching team into thinking she takes the medications they want to give her, and she has managed not to get caught. Not sure why I'm mentioning that, but I think it's an interesting aspect of her character, that she is that willful, and clever.

I’m so glad I am not the only one comparing crucifixion to sports! <3

@Loinclothslave @TheLimey Re: Dislocations I think you're right Limey! I think considering her Master's investment, he wouldn't want to do serious damage to her by stretching her to that point of dislocating her shoulders. I knew he wouldn't want to drop her from strappado, but you helped me realize he wouldn't dislocate at all. So yes, anya will have the horrific experience of joint dislocation when she is stretched and dropped from the strappado... It adds utter horror to her psychologically and unexperienced pain physically. I love it!
Exactly!
@wulf I'm looking forward to the bidding war! Who knows, maybe you and Limey could work out some kind of deal on board to have you torture anya for a night? Or perhaps join forces? Obviously up to Limey :)
Well, there's always the Pre tour torture session you've been signed up for...
Yeah, I know primary purpose is rowing. I just figured since that was a given, these ordeals Limey and I are cooking up will be for after the time is done for the day.

*Ahem* for someone who a couple of pages ago was saying they would need to sell themselves as a slave to someone in order to afford a slave of their own, I believe you might be too occupied with the rowing and your own tortured to have much free time...

Row well, and maybe you'll get a chance to join in..

• Haha
Sorry @CCG I just realized that YOU are the one vieing for anya along with @TheLimey That's what I get for not listening to my screen reader when it says who posts what!

*wink* I'll gladly accept a lashing with the implement of your choice for as many lashes you choose :D

*Ahem* for someone who a couple of pages ago was saying they would need to sell themselves as a slave to someone in order to afford a slave of their own, I believe you might be too occupied with the rowing and your own tortured to have much free time...

Row well, and maybe you'll get a chance to join in..
Alright alright, guilty as charged. Being whipped is just as much fun to me anyway. Hehe. ^_^

Sorry @CCG I just realized that YOU are the one vieing for anya along with @TheLimey That's what I get for not listening to my screen reader when it says who posts what!

*wink* I'll gladly accept a lashing with the implement of your choice for as many lashes you choose :D
And so gracious of you to offer! I will thoroughly enjoy my time on the island, I feel! <3

Willful and clever...

I can imagine you in your pre tour cell. Chained to the wall by a collar, dressed in the rags of the outfit you wore to travel to the pick up point for the slaves, and yet still looking directly at my face as I walk in for the first time, when all the other slaves have looked away or down...

• Love
@TheLimey
Mmmm yes... a glare and a smirk!

BTW, she has light tan skin, light green eyes, wavy brown hair that is down to the middle of her back. While going through this ordeal, though, she'll have her hair in a bun, or braided. If she's allowed to style her hair, she will do so in attractive and efficient ways. She's also 5'7" and I think she should weigh about 110LBS or so. I like to think she has a broad back, so that there's a nice surface for the lash!

• Love
@TheLimey

BTW, she has light tan skin, light green eyes, wavy brown hair that is down to the middle of her back. While going through this ordeal, though, she'll have her hair in a bun, or braided. If she's allowed to style her hair, she will do so in attractive and efficient ways. She's also 5'7" and I think she should weigh about 110LBS or so. I like to think she has a broad back, so that there's a nice surface for the lash!
She sounds like an utter babe! You spoil your character with such looks and personality. XD

@TheLimey

And of course, well toned muscles from your training.

A delightful description... Of course, the hair will be a darker brown with sweat most of the time, and as for styling, it might be a little different by the time you get chained to the oar...

• Love
And of course, well toned muscles from your training.

A delightful description... Of course, the hair will be a darker brown with sweat most of the time, and as for styling, it might be a little different by the time you get chained to the oar...
Y’all are spoiling me with descriptions. XD
By which is much appreciated, of course. ;)

Back
Top Bottom