romandecadence922.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 938
  • wildwest215s.jpg
    wildwest215s.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 902
  • wildwest220s.jpg
    wildwest220s.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 968
Some new images of larger busted sweeties that fans have requested, these are made up of several different damsels and of course the faces have been changed to suit the scene, they mostly want me to show heavy aduse with bruises and blood all over them, something far more graphic than the last pic in these four, something I am loath to do for posting on my site.
I do do them though as commissions for those interested, what they do with them is not my concern.

Actually, I wonder why those that want to see such abuse don't take the original pic and open it in Photoshop or some other such app. create a layer and cover them with whatever abuse they see fit, it's not that difficult, after being banned on several platforms I can't take the risk of crossing the line on my site.
D.

Attachments

• concubine1219.jpg
    concubine1219.jpg
    722 KB · Views: 1,387
  • Japanese CrueltyWW05s.jpg
    Japanese CrueltyWW05s.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,247
  • Japanese CrueltyWW06σ.jpg
    Japanese CrueltyWW06σ.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 1,220
  • Witchhunt533.jpg
    Witchhunt533.jpg
    733.8 KB · Views: 1,229
Some new images of larger busted sweeties that fans have requested, these are made up of several different damsels and of course the faces have been changed to suit the scene, they mostly want me to show heavy aduse with bruises and blood all over them, something far more graphic than the last pic in these four, something I am loath to do for posting on my site.
I do do them though as commissions for those interested, what they do with them is not my concern.

Actually, I wonder why those that want to see such abuse don't take the original pic and open it in Photoshop or some other such app. create a layer and cover them with whatever abuse they see fit, it's not that difficult, after being banned on several platforms I can't take the risk of crossing the line on my site.
D.
Personally, I’m glad you don’t. I think the level of abuse and gore you show to be just right.

I had no idea it could be easy Damian. I’m not exactly a gore fetishist but love some whip marks... but generally my imagination builds great pictures using quality ones like your as inspiration. I quite often imagine a scenario around them.

Thanks for the thoughts, @Damian
In fact, having some imagination to create whatever scenario one thinks should develop from the images is necessary to fully enjoy the scenes, we have to leave something to the imagination and writers that often embellish these with further delicious narrative.

@Damian your pictures/photomanips are BRILLIANT.
I'm sure I speak for a good many folks when I say don't change your artistic style,just to satisfy a few perversely minded folks.
Your combination of sexuality and horror are just right !!
There's no need to expand upon that,with any extra unnecessary bloodlust.
Keep up the good work,sir !!

some new work...lots more coming to DamianArtwork.com

Attachments

• French Revolution17s.jpg
    French Revolution17s.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 1,046
  • French Revolution28s.jpg
    French Revolution28s.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1,019
  • French Revolution29s.jpg
    French Revolution29s.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 1,017
  • Japanese Cruelty14f.jpg
    Japanese Cruelty14f.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 1,120
  • Japanese Cruelty45s.jpg
    Japanese Cruelty45s.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 1,111
  • Japanese Cruelty47s.jpg
    Japanese Cruelty47s.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 1,164
New Series - The French Revolution - I have been VERY busy and have not been following the Crux Forum (or much else either) lately, I notice things are "slow" here after the pandemic, members must be catching up on real life I expect. :)

Damian

Attachments

• New work promoFR.jpg
    New work promoFR.jpg
    644.2 KB · Views: 997
By the way, any members here that wish to post images from my site on any relevant threads, be my gust, I really have been so absorbed by doing work and updating the site (and also living life daily much freer now), to spend much time picking images to post, I would prefer they were shared only in full resolution here on the Forum, though I still don't know how many members we have and how many visitors visit here often. D

Some pics...D

Attachments

• French Revolution16s.jpg
    French Revolution16s.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 953
  • French Revolution23s.jpg
    French Revolution23s.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 882
  • French Revolution17s.jpg
    French Revolution17s.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 874
  • wildwest225s.jpg
    wildwest225s.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 849
  • wildwest227s.jpg
    wildwest227s.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 854
  • wildwest228s.jpg
    wildwest228s.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 908
Lots of new work on Damianartwork.com, I am using pictures of fans in some of them, lady Ruva1973 now featuring :lol: . I have put her in Roman and French Revolution scenes so far, lovely lady! Sample attached

Attachments

• New work promo.jpg
    New work promo.jpg
    708.6 KB · Views: 879
  • French Revolution34s.jpg
    French Revolution34s.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 952
Last edited:
Lots of new work on Damianartwork.com, I am using pictures of fans in some of them, lady Ruva1973 now featuring :lol: . I have put her in Roman and French Revolution scenes so far, lovely lady! Sample attached
well with ladies like her to torture, no wonder they have Revolutions!

Some latest work...lot's more on Damianartwork.com - Damian

Attachments

• concubine1221s.jpg
    concubine1221s.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 862
  • Japanese Cruelty72bs.jpg
    Japanese Cruelty72bs.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 939
  • romandecadence972s.jpg
    romandecadence972s.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 1,042
Excellent. Good back stories/captions spring to my warped little mind for all three images. You must be doing something right;)
If something comes to mind you have to write down, please do it here, I will add texts to pictures rather than have them under the images on the site.

Okay

image 1: one of the men watching from near the wall:

“Poor Abdul. He has the worst of luck. Every time he goes to the slave market to find a nice docile girl, he looks them all over carefully but invariably chooses one that immediately gives him grief. It’s always good fun, though, to stick around to watch the inevitable whipping.”

Okay

image 1: one of the men watching from near the wall:

“Poor Abdul. He has the worst of luck. Every time he goes to the slave market to find a nice docile girl, he looks them all over carefully but invariably chooses one that immediately gives him grief. It’s always good fun, though, to stick around to watch the inevitable whipping.”
Will add that to the posted picture, nice touch. :)

Back
Top Bottom