DamianArtwork own site

Go to CruxDreams.com
Okay

image 1: one of the men watching from near the wall:

“Poor Abdul. He has the worst of luck. Every time he goes to the slave market to find a nice docile girl, he looks them all over carefully but invariably chooses one that immediately gives him grief. It’s always good fun, though, to stick around to watch the inevitable whipping.”
How many Moore clones has Abdul purchased? Whipping a disobedient slut does provide an excellent workout, though.

Image 3, man in red;

“Well done legionaries! You can inform your Optio that you have successfully completed training in the fundamentals of crucifying rebel bitches. Nice work on splaying her legs, and great precision on placing and driving those nails. Done with economy and speed as well. No need to waste another captive rebel on a retry. Back to your unit now.”

Image 2, Japanese soldier on the left:

“You see, Hiroshi! Just as I told you. There’s no sense in wasting your time on those homegrown comfort girls, when you can have a captive Westerner instead. They’re fresh and inexperienced, but they learn fast. See how this one sucks? Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!”

B5902B06-0594-42DD-A301-5015834C9F05.jpeg

man seated at left, thinking:

“Punishing the service staff … always necessary, but frightfully dull … unless one can find a way to make it interesting, like requiring them to strip naked and apply the cane to one another. Why, after all should I work when I can sit back and watch?”

Image 2, Japanese soldier on the left:

“You see, Hiroshi! Just as I told you. There’s no sense in wasting your time on those homegrown comfort girls, when you can have a captive Westerner instead. They’re fresh and inexperienced, but they learn fast. See how this one sucks? Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!”
Less than a dozen strokes across her tight little ass and she sucks like a vacuum cleaner!

OK, here is one I just did, more on the private "Writers for Damian", thread - (sorry, have to keep the work unseen until finally published on my site). There is no doubt the text enhances the visual experience, I have done the three you have written for Barb, accredited of course. Place for text on this one to the left under the heading I have put, The model hare is Ruva1973, who also happens to be a member on my site and keeps sending me more pictures of herself in some "interesting" poses.

Attachments

• Japanese Cruelty73bs.jpg
    Japanese Cruelty73bs.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 1,230
OK, here is one I just did, more on the private "Writers for Damian", thread - (sorry, have to keep the work unseen until finally published on my site). There is no doubt the text enhances the visual experience, I have done the three you have written for Barb, accredited of course. Place for text on this one to the left under the heading I have put, The model hare is Ruva1973, who also happens to be a member on my site and keeps sending me more pictures of herself in some "interesting" poses.
No obligation to write something Barb, it’s open to anyone that has the urge :)

I have a feeling the ladies don't really like electroshock torture. :sing: though if I remember correctly Eul wrote a dynamite story in this genre, very erotic and to the point. If they have time maybe one of the guys write something suitable? D. The images can stand alone, and most do, but a written narrative always helps. :)

Perhaps, you are just lacking the necessary motivation!
What I can offer is free membership to all who have written or write for the images, least I can do, can't really afford payments as the income from these is NOT what one might expect.

"...Come to think of it, I think I will give her another dozen strokes across her tight little ass and she will suck like a vacuum cleaner!" :nusee:

Attachments

• French Revolution24s.jpg
    French Revolution24s.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 1,028
  • French Revolution25s.jpg
    French Revolution25s.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 1,191
Last edited:
Acceptance:

This newly captured bitch won’t agree to her obvious enslavement so Bruno hooks her up for a taste of electricity

He starts just with light shocks on her breasts and slowly increases the power as he also shocks the vagina and clit

Eventually-
Bzzt! “Aaaauiugh!” Bzzzzt!!! “Aiiigh, master, please don’t hurt me anymore! Master?!” Bzzzzzzzt! “Uhnuuayh! Master, please have mercy on your slave…”

“10 seconds at maximum, slave!”

Acceptance:

This newly captured bitch won’t agree to her obvious enslavement so Bruno hooks her up for a taste of electricity

He starts just with light shocks on her breasts and slowly increases the power as he also shocks the vagina and clit

Eventually-
Bzzt! “Aaaauiugh!” Bzzzzt!!! “Aiiigh, master, please don’t hurt me anymore! Master?!” Bzzzzzzzt! “Uhnuuayh! Master, please have mercy on your slave…”

That’s great, now it has to be adapted to make it Japanese ‍:)

Last edited:
Change Bruno’s name to Tatsui? Invoke tha Yakuza some how? The genitals weren’t blurred so I didn’t realise it was Japanese.. :devil2:

I should work on it snd update tomorrow perhaps?

“tatsui was the slave trainer of the local Yakuza clan”

Acceptance:

This newly captured bitch won’t agree to her obvious enslavement so Tatsui hooks her up for a taste of electricity

Eventually-

Change Bruno’s name to Tatsui? Invoke tha Yakuza some how? The genitals weren’t blurred so I didn’t realise it was Japanese.. :devil2:

I should work on it snd update tomorrow perhaps?

“tatsui was the slave trainer of the local Yakuza clan”

Acceptance:

This newly captured bitch won’t agree to her obvious enslavement so Tatsui hooks her up for a taste of electricity

Eventually-

Being a captured white nurse she will need to learn her place now.

Will be posting 10 new images in the Ottoman cruelty series soon on Damianartwork.com, a taste with some more electro torture here too...

I would be interested to know if others here would like to see other forms of payment to join the site, I have asked my "Admin" to look into this and all I get is "no it can't be done", apparently because it's not a company and who knows what else!

The site is not the only one that has such material and they offer Paypal and other methods to get paid. I have basically fired him and would want to look at how I could add a PayPal button like on the Crux Forum and they get to see it as a "donation", any advice?

Damian

Attachments

• Ottoman Promo.jpg
    Ottoman Promo.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,191
Last edited:
Plenty of new work on Damianartwork dot com! :)

Glad to see the Crux forum is back, got worried there thinking the gremlins had got to it!

Damia.

Attachments

• New work promo4.jpg
    New work promo4.jpg
    690 KB · Views: 1,156
Plenty of new work on Damianartwork dot com! :)

Glad to see the Crux forum is back, got worried there thinking the gremlins had got to it!

Damia.
More likely Kremlin than gremlins, but ImageMaker retrieved the situation, and has tidied things up a bit. :D

Back
Top Bottom