Dedicated to the Pioneers of Koikatsu

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi @famas I was looking into trying out what your doing. From what I understand I need to buy a dating sim game (koikatsu) that comes with a sand box software. But I'm sure that it doesn't come with the crosses and whip Marks are those mods and where can I find them? And if possible can you get the sand box without the game? Thanks.❤️
Do not buy it on steam. Message me or Aves and we can point you in the right direction.
Even Alexia can help too!

Hi @famas I was looking into trying out what your doing. From what I understand I need to buy a dating sim game (koikatsu) that comes with a sand box software. But I'm sure that it doesn't come with the crosses and whip Marks are those mods and where can I find them? And if possible can you get the sand box without the game? Thanks.❤️

Great decision Tybish!
Can't wait to see you crucify girls!

The crosses and other tools used in this project were all obtained from the great thread on AVES "Unfinished anime style crux art and koikatsu shots by me"
Unfortunately I still seem to understand very little about Koikatsu.As Ignika Marcus already mentioned, it would be better to get advice from them than from me, which would lead to better work!

Great decision Tybish!
Can't wait to see you crucify girls!

The crosses and other tools used in this project were all obtained from the great thread on AVES "Unfinished anime style crux art and koikatsu shots by me"
Unfortunately I still seem to understand very little about Koikatsu.As Ignika Marcus already mentioned, it would be better to get advice from them than from me, which would lead to better work!
Well, unfortunately I tried to get koikatsu with some help from IgnikaMarcus but my computer doesn't have the storage to download (1000 GB total) what I need. So I'm going to have to get a more beefy computer before I can start, but hopefully soon enough.‍‍

Well, unfortunately I tried to get koikatsu with some help from IgnikaMarcus but my computer doesn't have the storage to download (1000 GB total) what I need. So I'm going to have to get a more beefy computer before I can start, but hopefully soon enough.‍‍
1000 GB? Is it really that large? The version I downloaded wasn't that large. Only comes to just under 95 GB.

Last edited:
1000 GB? Is it really that large? The version I downloaded wasn't that large. Only comes to just under 95 GB.
Sorry, I meant my computer has 1000 GB storage.I guess I could try to delete everything on my computer but I still use it for games so it would be a hassle to do. And plus I'm assuming I still would need to get other mods to get it done. which I don't know if I can with just 5 remaining GB since I'm looking at the file list on mega and some of them are between 100 GB and 1 TB It's a bit intimidating. But thanks for your help with the links. :)

Back
Top Bottom