Dolcett's Fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, I've seen some pretty girls cooked and roasted, but wouldn't anyone eat a man?It could be interesting!

If you want to Dolcetts "Fantasy Barbecue" see?
I would prefer to be tied to the spit and cooked slowly like that girl, not impaled!

I guess I would.
You would also choose whether you would bake it outdoors or in a special large oven. Would you choose whether they would cut open your belly while baking and carefully remove your insides (intestines, liver, stomach, etc.) so that you wouldn't bleed out, or whether they would do it in advance to put the stuffing in your belly, sew your belly up, and only then put it in the oven.

You would also choose whether you would bake it outdoors or in a special large oven. Would you choose whether they would cut open your belly while baking and carefully remove your insides (intestines, liver, stomach, etc.) so that you wouldn't bleed out, or whether they would do it in advance to put the stuffing in your belly, sew your belly up, and only then put it in the oven.
Thank you, very graphic.

And before the oven closed with you inside, smeared with spices, with the filling inside your belly instead of the insides (intestines, stomach, etc.), you would say goodbye to everyone and wish the cooks that you taste good on the plate.

Back
Top Bottom