Dolcett's Fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Never on a pizza, maybe a Hawaiian roasted girl of sorts, though.
Leaving the grass skirt on to go up in flames guarantees a nice crispy crackling on the long pig loin joints.

And my Model msaintpuppy Model nr 4. I created 3 full sets, 1 manip sets(with Riraito) and even my first video. She is a very nice young lady and i love to work with her! This is the First set.

zimtx6anvl0a1.jpg
rctzdupnvl0a1.jpg
atpcmrwovl0a1.jpg
9c44scipvl0a1.jpg
aba2scdqvl0a1.jpg
pzio27xqvl0a1.jpg
rs93ie8rvl0a1.jpg
c6ct8flrvl0a1.jpg

As you can see: In the first set she is playing a very unhappy piggy ;)

I wonder what you'd like to be served with on a plate? In addition to delicious meat, there must also be other ingredients.
She could also be prepped up before being tied to that spit to slowly roast alive. Spices rubbed into her skin, her mouth, cunt and asshole stuffed with a variety of options, she could even be injected with some sort of flavoring. A good pre-cooking preparation could also serve to remind her that she's only meat at this point and treated as such.

I would rather be tied to a spit and not impaled
Maybe there's a way to marinate you ahead of time, like inside some House of Gord style box barely big enough for your body with your head sticking out, filled with some marinade that just soaks into your body over a number of hours, so that by the time you're released to be prepped up, you're already half way there to being just a piece of meat.

Back
Top Bottom