Dolcett's Fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
It was the most painful thing I ever experenced in my life...I was nailed to a large T cross by my hands. My feet were tied to the cross.I was on the cross for 30 minutes and during that time my hands throbbed from the nails in my hands and my legs went numbed.I was naked and being watched by a group of peoplewho really got off watching me,I was 17yo at the time.
Nailed???

I hope this question isn't inappropriate... but how did this become a fetish of yours? You said it was the most painful experience of your life, yet you also say it arouses you sexually. What I'm actually trying to ask, besides being extremely painful, do you in retrospect perceive it as a bad or good experience?

Nailed???

I hope this question isn't inappropriate... but how did this become a fetish of yours? You said it was the most painful experience of your life, yet you also say it arouses you sexually. What I'm actually trying to ask, besides being extremely painful, do you in retrospect perceive it as a bad or good experience?
peril sexually excites me...I joined the cruxforums because my brother found this website and he thought it would be a good place to share my experience. The only reason I did it was because I was being paid alot of money,it was both good and bad...good because I was paid a lot of money and bad because it was painful and embarrassing because I was just 17yo and I was naked in front of people.

peril sexually excites me...I joined the cruxforums because my brother found this website and he thought it would be a good place to share my experience. The only reason I did it was because I was being paid alot of money,it was both good and bad...good because I was paid a lot of money and bad because it was painful and embarrassing because I was just 17yo and I was naked in front of people.
Oh man... this kinda makes me feel bad about my kink...

Would you mind explaining the eroticism you see in that? To me, this kind of death sounds nothing but painful, but I would like to see what you see. After all, most "normal" people wouldn't understand why all of us find crucifixion erotic. You know what I mean?
Dolcett specifically is the artist who created the comics at the start of this thread, about women being turned to meat to be cooked and eaten. It's come to describe the entire genre and fetish itself. One aspect myself and many others find some sexual thrill in is as a logical extreme progression of misogyny fantasy play. The "male gaze" sees a woman as her body only, reducing her in a sense, to meat. Meat to be consumed with the eye, or literally through the mouth. It's objectifying and degrading, things you're familiar with from crux play

Dolcett specifically is the artist who created the comics at the start of this thread, about women being turned to meat to be cooked and eaten. It's come to describe the entire genre and fetish itself. One aspect myself and many others find some sexual thrill in is as a logical extreme progression of misogyny fantasy play. The "male gaze" sees a woman as her body only, reducing her in a sense, to meat. Meat to be consumed with the eye, or literally through the mouth. It's objectifying and degrading, things you're familiar with from crux play
It makes sense to me intellectually, but I don't feel it. I guess this is what some of my kinks would look to an outsider.

YES. Peril is so sexy. Being embarrassed, exposed, blindfolded. makes everything more intense.

Yes, I find Dolcett's fantasies quite exciting from the masochistic female point of view - but I also find them very amusing, they satirise so well the attitudes of men and the behaviour expected of women - especially in typical middle-class suburban communities - how we're required to make ourselves 'tasty', commodities to be 'consumed'.

Yes, I find Dolcett's fantasies quite exciting from the masochistic female point of view - but I also find them very amusing, they satirise so well the attitudes of men and the behaviour expected of women - especially in typical middle-class suburban communities - how we're required to make ourselves 'tasty', commodities to be 'consumed'.
Only thing missing from dolcetts fantasies is bbq sauce lol

I think that would fall foul of our rules against excessive gore! :p
I was really just thinking that around where I am many of the men pride themselves on having their own special BBQ sauce recipe, and would not think of going out to do something as big as a Dolcett party without showing it off. Indeed, it would be considered almost an insult to the girl being cooked to leave her "undressed" so to speak (sort of like how you don't do steaks well done - it's disrespectful to the meat). ;)

Nailed???

You can be inappropriate with me anytime you want...I dont mind.

It was the most painful thing I ever experenced in my life...I was nailed to a large T cross by my hands. My feet were tied to the cross.I was on the cross for 30 minutes and during that time my hands throbbed from the nails in my hands and my legs went numbed.I was naked and being watched by a group of peoplewho really got off watching me,I was 17yo at the time.
My compliments to you Erin! What bravery and fortitude! While the vast majority on this website only fantasize about crucifixion, you have actually lived it, and in the most extreme way. Incredible

Back
Top Bottom