Dolcett's Fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
I never thought there was a need for meat in Dolcett. It's more of a ritual. I liked your suggestion of filial love. Oddly enough there is a non thematic (though very thematic) story by the once popular writer Vladimir Sorokin of Russia because of the political overtones of his novels.
The story is called "The Feast," where the daughter is roasted alive by her parents in order to perform a certain ritual. She was raised specifically for this moment to be sent naked into the oven one day.
The guests gather and prepare in advance for this, and she knows it perfectly well.
This is not the point of the story, but that the writer, copying the style of older authors, uses ephemera of wedding preparations in Russian with a different meaning. That is such a story with humor.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I never thought there was a need for meat in Dolcett. It's more of a ritual. I liked your suggestion of filial love. Oddly enough there is a non thematic (though very thematic) story by the once popular writer Vladimir Sorokin of Russia because of the political overtones of his novels.
The story is called "The Feast," where the daughter is roasted alive by her parents in order to perform a certain ritual. She was raised specifically for this moment to be sent naked into the oven one day.
The guests gather and prepare in advance for this, and she knows it perfectly well.
This is not the point of the story, but that the writer, copying the style of older authors, uses ephemera of wedding preparations in Russian with a different meaning. That is such a story with humor.

Is there an English translation of «Настя»?

That's interesting, I find a similar humour in Dolcett's fantasies, using the 'ephemera' of suburban barbecues, birthday surprises etc. to satirise the way we women are 'consumed', and expected to make ourselves 'tasty'.

That's exactly right. Girls "prepare" to please men. I like this play on words and the parody of the common realities of women's lives.
I wouldn't be surprised if the author knew about Dolcett.
The story, unlike Dolcett, describes how painful the "cooking" process was for Nastia. She was chained to a metal shovel and was in extreme pain.
When she was brought to the table she was decorated with lemon slices and lilies.
Her father wished for her left breast.

I'm wondering if you think it's important in a story like this that the victim be tormented in the process of cooking or not? I don't like it myself.

That's exactly right. Girls "prepare" to please men. I like this play on words and the parody of the common realities of women's lives.
The story, unlike Dolcett, describes how painful the "cooking" process was for Nastia. She was chained to a metal shovel and was in extreme pain.
When she was brought to the table she was decorated with lemon slices and lilies.

I'm wondering if you think it's important in a story like this that the victim be tormented in the process of cooking or not? I don't like it myself.
From what I've read, Sorokin's work is regarded as subversively satirical, and therefore threatening, by Kremlin apologists:
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2016...to-ban-book-which-preaches-cannibalism-a55076

If there is pain and brutality in his work, do you think that, perhaps, he might be drawing on the kind of Russian faux-primitivism one finds in works like Stravinsky's Rite of Spring or Les Noces? In the Rite, a girl is chosen as a sacrificial victim, who must dance herself to death to celebrate the arrival of Spring. Les Noces depicts the preparations for a Russian country wedding, and both text and music make it a brutal and highly sexualized ritual. The girl is just a resigned and passive player -- almost a victim -- within the ceremony.

In pure Dolcett, pain is just an annoyance, an inconvenience, often an embarrassment. Anything stronger is a turn-off for me. What weighs far more heavily on a Dolcett girl's mind -- if chosen to be meat -- is the idea of not being home in the evening to cook her husband's supper and satisfying his sexual needs, or not having big enough breasts to provide meat for all the guests at a barbecue.

Yes, I know about that. His books are said to have political and social overtones. However, most of these books were published more than 10-15 years ago. One of them "The Day of the Oprichnik" is thought to have described the current (that is what is on the news) state of Russia and the desire for the future through the eyes of its elite. However, I have encountered an opinion in the book "Black Wind, White Snow. The Rise of Russia's New Nationalism" that Sorokin's books are a light version of what occupies the minds of the current government and cultural elite.
However, the author has a fixation on shit. In one of his stories, Stalin and Khrushchev sodomize and eat each other's shit. In another "mainstream" novel, the main purpose of people is to make shit.

I don't think cruelty and pain is the main purpose of his works. More of a desire to shock the reader. He is considered a great master at copying the style of old Russian writers and his novels are based on that. I'm not a big fan of his really.

And why do you think Rite of Spring is fake primitivism?
Les Noces still has notes of necrophilia because of the peculiarities of Slavic mythology, not just sexualization. Although I think American culture is capable of seeing sexualization in anything with or without women.

I think the same thing about Dolcett. Only I add the point that the girl doesn't know she's meat or a victim as in "An Affair with Electricity."

Yes, I know about that. His books are said to have political and social overtones. However, most of these books were published more than 10-15 years ago. One of them "The Day of the Oprichnik" is thought to have described the current (that is what is on the news) state of Russia and the desire for the future through the eyes of its elite. However, I have encountered an opinion in the book "Black Wind, White Snow. The Rise of Russia's New Nationalism" that Sorokin's books are a light version of what occupies the minds of the current government and cultural elite.
However, the author has a fixation on shit. In one of his stories, Stalin and Khrushchev sodomize and eat each other's shit. In another "mainstream" novel, the main purpose of people is to make shit.

I don't think cruelty and pain is the main purpose of his works. More of a desire to shock the reader. He is considered a great master at copying the style of old Russian writers and his novels are based on that. I'm not a big fan of his really.

And why do you think Rite of Spring is fake primitivism?
Les Noces still has notes of necrophilia because of the peculiarities of Slavic mythology, not just sexualization. Although I think American culture is capable of seeing sexualization in anything with or without women.

I think the same thing about Dolcett. Only I add the point that the girl doesn't know she's meat or a victim as in "An Affair with Electricity."

Thank you, that's fascinating!

I suppose neo-primitivism would be a more accurate term for the cultural moment which produced the Rite of Spring. But I know very little about the authentic Slavic traditions on which Stravinsky drew. It's many years since I listened to Les Noces with the text in front of me, and I wasn't aware of the necrophiliac elements.

I must go and look for my old Leonard Bernstein CD of Les Noces. The great disadvantage of classical music streaming services is that you no longer have access to the texts, libretti etc.

What you say about American culture's tendency to sexualize is also very thought provoking.

for me as a masochist, the idea of the pain involved has a perverse, erotic attraction - and, up to a point, I can take, even enjoy, quite a lot of pain. But that's not something easily conveyed in words or images, it's better left to the imagination - and of course, in reality, being roasted to death would be well beyond anyone's pain threshold.

Incidentally, if you enjoyed The Rite of Spring, you'll love this! :D

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-firebird-a-crux-fairy-tale.5733/

pdf to download at:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-firebird-by-jollyrei.518/

Last edited:
for me as a masochist, the idea of the pain involved has a perverse, erotic attraction - and, up to a point, I can take, even enjoy, quite a lot of pain. But that's not something easily conveyed in words or images, it's better left to the imagination - and of course, in reality, being roasted to death would be well beyond anyone's pain threshold.

Incidentally, if you enjoyed The Rite of Spring, you'll love this! :D

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-firebird-a-crux-fairy-tale.5733/

pdf to download at:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-firebird-by-jollyrei.518/
Yes I agree Eulalia!

What I love about Dolcett fantasies dealing with restaurants, dinner parties, barbecues etc. is the total absence of sadism in those who are preparing the 'meat'. The relationship is purely functional. Objectification is taken to its extreme. Pain is not an end in itself but a way of getting the best value out of the 'meat'. Caning or whipping merely tenderize, and stimulate endomorphins to heighten flavor. 'Playing' with the meatgirl prior to spitting and roasting will sexually arouse her meat, which again tenderizes and heightens flavor.

And ultimately the extreme pain of spitting and roasting is subsumed under an even more intense idea of sexual arousal, and taking on a new mode of being as 'just meat', for others to enjoy.

Looking forward to reading the @Jollyrei Firebird story. Hadn't seen it before. Thanks for the link!

I guess you could say it's an eroticization of human kind's deepest spiritual aspiration: the denial / transcendence of self / ego / flesh / the body ... a message that is common to all the great world religions.

Thank you, that's fascinating!

I suppose neo-primitivism would be a more accurate term for the cultural moment which produced the Rite of Spring. But I know very little about the authentic Slavic traditions on which Stravinsky drew. It's many years since I listened to Les Noces with the text in front of me, and I wasn't aware of the necrophiliac elements.

I must go and look for my old Leonard Bernstein CD of Les Noces. The great disadvantage of classical music streaming services is that you no longer have access to the texts, libretti etc.

What you say about American culture's tendency to sexualize is also very thought provoking.
Thank you.
I'm not sure Stravinsky drew on any exact rites. He claimed to have seen the foundation in a dream.
I don't know much about Slavic rituals either. Unfortunately over the centuries many things have disappeared or their meaning has been completely distorted.

Oh, the necrophilic elements are quite a lot in my opinion too much in Slavic cultures and above all in its eastern part.

There are also some very Dolcett elements in it.

Some Dolcett style artwork by Archaeotron, these are well drawn illustrations with speech bubbles rather in the Dolcett manner (though the girls don't seem so willing or resingned.)

Attachments

• naughty_natives_2_island_photo_shoot_2_by_archaeotron_d6inoyj-fullview.jpg
    naughty_natives_2_island_photo_shoot_2_by_archaeotron_d6inoyj-fullview.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 892
  • naughty_natives_17_rank_hath_its_priveliges_by_archaeotron_d6tgjq8-fullview.jpg
    naughty_natives_17_rank_hath_its_priveliges_by_archaeotron_d6tgjq8-fullview.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 734
  • naughty_natives_17_eat_healthy_by_archaeotron_d6inrl8-fullview.jpg
    naughty_natives_17_eat_healthy_by_archaeotron_d6inrl8-fullview.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 632
  • naughty_natives_16_priorities_by_archaeotron_d7vzw9i-fullview.jpg
    naughty_natives_16_priorities_by_archaeotron_d7vzw9i-fullview.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 606
  • naughty_natives_14_this_isn_t_cunnilingus_by_archaeotron_d6tn1nm-fullview.jpg
    naughty_natives_14_this_isn_t_cunnilingus_by_archaeotron_d6tn1nm-fullview.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 593
  • naughty_natives_12_a_nice_piece_of_ass_by_archaeotron_d6inqoy-fullview.jpg
    naughty_natives_12_a_nice_piece_of_ass_by_archaeotron_d6inqoy-fullview.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 582
  • naughty_natives_11_what_a_choice_by_archaeotron_d6inqjo-fullview.jpg
    naughty_natives_11_what_a_choice_by_archaeotron_d6inqjo-fullview.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 571
  • naughty_natives_9_culinary_advances_by_archaeotron_d6inq8y-fullview.jpg
    naughty_natives_9_culinary_advances_by_archaeotron_d6inq8y-fullview.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 584
  • naughty_natives_6__civilised_culinary_developm_by_archaeotron_d6tgjlq-fullview.jpg
    naughty_natives_6__civilised_culinary_developm_by_archaeotron_d6tgjlq-fullview.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 571
  • naughty_natives_4_massage_a_la_tartare_by_archaeotron_d6inpgf-fullview.jpg
    naughty_natives_4_massage_a_la_tartare_by_archaeotron_d6inpgf-fullview.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 602
[Darkvasili] Dolcett advertise vol.3

Attachments

• page09.jpg
    page09.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 634
  • page08.jpg
    page08.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 608
  • page07.jpg
    page07.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 546
  • page06.jpg
    page06.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 553
  • page05.jpg
    page05.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 516
  • page04.jpg
    page04.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 527
  • page03.jpg
    page03.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 509
  • page02.jpg
    page02.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 546
  • page01.jpg
    page01.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 573
I've only discovered these belatedly - like them a lot! They are in the same world as Dolcett, some amusing 'barbs' - and complaining 'Barbs' rather than compliant 'Euls'. The perspective is more European, I love the culinary details and the Oxbridge-educated, Paris-trained 'savages'. Incidentally, I think the second series you've posted probably belongs before the first one in the sequence, though they're more a series of vignettes than a story.

for me caudali stories to dark and small dimension , i prefere others marius job ..sorry , i.m very curios to see a marius job in dolcett style , marius is a good pencil 3d creator, you know dirty toothbrush

Attachments

• 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 574
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 541
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 554
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 572
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 562
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 588
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 686
for me caudali stories to dark and small dimension , i prefere others marius job ..sorry , i.m very curios to see a marius job in dolcett style , marius is a good pencil 3d creator, you know dirty toothbrush
I wonder what they'll bring her to the table with? And in what spices will they prepare it? Also, hi Vanessa, I hope your ceremony in Mexico was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom