Dolcett's Fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello friends,
I'm looking for a Dolcett-like short film with wry, wicked humour. Because it's been so long, I'm really not sure if I just imagined its existence:

A rather bored butcher sits at a conveyor belt where his animals for slaughter are slowly conveyed past him - invariably naked, bound people - women as well as men. He slaughters them by decapitating them with a butcher's axe, carelessly throwing the heads into a bucket where they still twitch a little.
Then the conveyor belt stops - the next victim is already beginning to hope... but it's only the butcher's cigarette break - as soon as the break is over, he goes back to his trade just as bored and apathetic as before, and the hoping victim also only had a respite of one cigarette length...

Does anyone else remember this short film? It was quite professionally made with different camera angles... or am I just imagining its existence?

My second set, i had created(so you can say). I searched a long time for willing Moddels on reddit but finally ich found some!(who dident scam me^^)

This Model recreated the sample pics i send her nearly perfec (sadly she doesnet had oil and wasent happy with carrots up her body... but the dildos are a very nice touch!)1 - Ir8sDDb.jpg5 - CJDdk0l.jpg6 - yAy7kvQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this pic...I would rather be tied to the spit and roasted alive .
Impalement spitting is great for an even cook, with the heat of the spit radiating outward from inside. It's quicker, good for an evening backyard barbecue with girlsteaks for all. But to achieve a successful cook with tying and live roasting requires the utmost skills from the chef! Much closer to a smoking process than a broil, live roasting gets the flavor of the woodsmoke deep into the meat, with a caramelized crispy crunch bark of skin outside. The smokiness infuses with the porky gamey flavors of the last shots of adrenaline and other hormones surging through the meat's body in her final hours over the coals. An application of oil and a dry rub of salt and spices is all a chef needs to prepare a live roast. The smoke and the meat herself will provide the rest of the flavor. Her meat will be melting off the bone! A much more sensual and romantic meal, many restaurants have windows into their roasting houses from their dining rooms, and dates can choose themselves which of the spinning smoking meats they prefer to have on their plates!

I have always been a fan of the melodramatic. I picture myself in peril at the hands of the bad guys,you know like Batman and Robin.Is this the end of Erin? Is she doomed? will anyone save her? Tune in tomorrow! I think you get the idea.
So it's not about being roasted, it's about being in peril? Does the same idea apply to your crux fantasies?

Last edited by a moderator:
The first time I was crucified I was paid a great deal of money to do it. I have been crucified twice more...tied to the cross naked...yes I get sexully aroused and I enjoy the feeling of being helpless.
Wow, that's wonderful! I hope to experience this, too, one day! Did you discover your kink after your first crucifixion or did you have it before that?

No I had it before that...watching Batman on tv...when ever they got in trouble and were in peril it always excited me and I pictured myself in the same situation .
So I guess the first time getting crucified was very exciting for you, right? Would you mind sharing the experience? What did it feel like? Was it as good as you imagined?

So I guess the first time getting crucified was very exciting for you, right? Would you mind sharing the experience? What did it feel like? Was it as good as you imagined?
It was the most painful thing I ever experenced in my life...I was nailed to a large T cross by my hands. My feet were tied to the cross.I was on the cross for 30 minutes and during that time my hands throbbed from the nails in my hands and my legs went numbed.I was naked and being watched by a group of peoplewho really got off watching me,I was 17yo at the time.

Back
Top Bottom