Dorothy Goes To Traffic Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
a striking resemblance here anothber one as you know he started with beer in stead of milk

tree.jpg
Could this be a childhood picture of Mr. Tree??

Run Dorothy Run For Your Life
hide you here on his estate behind or under his sister

image001.jpg image002.jpg image003.jpg image004.jpg image005.jpg

Last edited:
Tree is quite under the weather, didn't drag my ass out of bed until 2:30 PM local time and am hoping it's just a quick flu.

So while not up to my same witty self Tree very much liked the pictures. They brought back childhood memories. Funny thing back then I always drank beer from a glass and now I drink it straight from the bottle.

The blonde is my first cousin from Northwest Arkansas (whom I have slept with).

THT Inc. is launching a full investigation as to how you both got those pictures...

F

Still dragging... Feel a bit better but didn't write a thing all day...

Thanks all for your thoughts...

T

go ahead old chap, feeling not so well that's the problem with men of our age playing with wild girlies:tits:

After Dorothy had successful passed her ‘fitness to hang’ exam and it was verified she had no contraband she was taken from Dr. Mihoek’s office led down the long hall then up a flight of stairs then back the length of the building to Judge Admi’s private chamber. Dorothy noticed there was an elevator at the end of the hall. It would have been much quicker to just bring her up on that.

To Dorothy’s surprise the bailiff Ulrika removed the handcuffs and led Dorothy to Judge Admi’s private bedroom. She could hear the shower turn off. While Judge Admi was drying off he called out “Are you out there, Dorothy Brown?”

Nervously she answered she was. He asked her to come in and as she did she modestly covered her breasts and pubes the best she could with her hands. Judge Admi chuckled “There is little need for such shyness, Dorothy.”

I stand there a moment and watch his flaccid cock begin to swell and rise. I’ve no doubt what part of this meeting will entail. I might as well get on with. I drop to my knees and crawl to the judge. I take him into my mouth and work him until he is erect while I finger my pussy to get it ready for him. If truth is told I was pretty much there when I walked into the room.

d b 030.jpg

Without a word between us still on my knees I turn around and drop to my elbows. I whisper a ‘thank you, lord’ when I feel the massive head of the shaft begin to spread my pussy; Judge Admi has been known to bugger me, you understand. With one shift thrust my cunt is impaled on his thick quivering meat. I open my mouth but the howl came out a long squeak.

d b 029 a.jpg

I savor the benefit of being a prisoner in his custody…

Tree

i have that expression on my face when i`m on heat
i see you are well again Mr. Tree i will send the lumberjack home
lumberjack? you mean me ?:rolleyes: feeling me a wardrobe (dutch saying a quy like a wardrobe):rolleyes:

I'd say shark bait that happened to look like a crucifixion. Of course when Peta see's this they will demand Dorothy hanged for wearing a 50% polyester swimsuit that is not healthy for the shark to ingest (everything else seems quite digestible)...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom