Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
You will talk
1649005996.jpg129461011.jpg1790657136.jpg550750441.jpg

Stay still . . . . if you can
680737687.jpg112958987.jpg1972605388.jpg1894607380.jpg1937865244.jpg230407381.jpg

Poor Elena mercilessly tortured and humiliated..

Elena is a 19 years old female. Her body is thin and small with small but perfectly round breasts, underlined by her ribs, making her body damn attractive. She also has an adorable Face and wavy, light-brown hair.

Elena is unconscious and tied to a chair. The only clothes she's wearing are her panties, other than that she is fully naked and her thin body with small but beautifully formed breasts, defined ribs and so on is mostly exposed.. Suddenly, a big, muscular man steps towards her with 4 electrodes. He carefully applies 2 at the still unconscious sweetie's upper and 2 at her lower breasts while exploring and stroking them carefully.

Then he walks to a box with a few switches and turns the current to 5 percent of the maximum voltage, which is already strong enough to suddenly wake sweet Elli up. She doesn't know what's happening to her, all she realizes is a heavy pain from her chest, breathing problems and that she's helplessly twitching but is being held by something. Her small breasts dance up and down and the only sound this poor female can make is stuttering and moaning in pain.

Her new master isn't even close to having mercy though, and turns the current up to 10 percent, which is harder than it sounds because the machine is extremely powerful. The moaning evolves into a tortured screaming of pure pain and fear as her whole body twitches as far as the chains allow it. Poor Elena didn't even have the slightest chance to prepare for a level of voltage that isn't even used in military interrogations because of the massive health risks and human rights. Her eyes roll around uncontrollable and her breasts are being forced to shake to a level where she'd rather die than have to experience even one more second of this hell.

Finally after 30 seconds, the current stops. The tortured babe desperately gasps for air and moans in pain, trying hard to keep herself from crying. To worsen her shock, she realizes that she's almost fully naked and tightly tied to a chair with no chance to escape.

Suddenly, her tormentor starts to speak: "Did you like that, babygirl? I sure hope you did because i'm not even getting started yet.
Elli uses all of her power to force a single word out: "why?"
He just smiles and replies: "Special Snowflakes have to be punished.

Then he takes two electric clamps and steps towards his helpless victim. She desperately tries to struggle away from his hands but without any success. As he starts to touch her breasts she again has to hold back tears and pure panic is visible in her beautiful face, yet her body reacts to the touch and her nipples get stiff. He seems to enjoy her suffering and despite her weak voice saying "Please don't to this again.. It hurts.." He lets the clamps snap at her aroused nipples, forcing a whimpering in pain out of her.
Sadly this is nothing against what he has in store for her. Nobody can save her, the helpless female is entirely at the cruel sadist's mercy. He walks to the box and shows her how he turns the power level way up to 15. She panics more and more and just begs "Please, i can't take it.. Let me g-OOOOOOHHHHH"

She starts to pray for help but won't get any. The current now hits right at one of her most sensitive areas, plus she feels the humiliation of an unknown man seeing her naked and touching her against her will. She manages to scream "PLEASE STOP, HELP ME!" but the current isn't even slightly softened.
Her abuser looks at her small breasts as they twitch heavier than ever before from the shock and enjoys her screams of pure agony and fear. She feels his looks and realizes again how helpless she is as she can't even do a little thing about it. She's never felt a pain even getting close to this and can barely catch air..

After 45 seconds of crying, screaming and begging, the current stops again. Elena's beautiful eyes just roll back and her body loses all tension, accompanied by a defeated moaning. The poor sweetheart hasn't even got power left to cry, she is way beyond agonized.. Bad for her, good for the people enjoying her punishment: She has a lot more to come, every idea will be executed without mercy.

She is forced awake by another shock to her already badly hurting breasts. "I thought you're such a strong girl? You are a damn joke. Look at you, where's the power?"
He takes 2 electric shock sticks and slowly steps towards the chained beauty. Just short before her, he hits the sticks together, making sparks spray around. She visibly twitches in fear and lets out a desperate whimpering, just thinking about the next shock makes her panic.

"Now' where do we put these..? I'd say let's give your breasts a little more. But trust me sweetheart, you're going to get these shoved right into your beautiful pussy later.. Isn't it wonderful that we will be able to spend so much time together?"

"Please, Please just don-" she is interrupted by the sticks landing on top of her beautiful, small breasts. The Pain is unbearable, she feels like he is stabbing her chest. She can't get out any sounds but her beautiful face shows enough of her agony. The worse she suffers the more aroused he gets, leading to worse and worse ideas.

If you like what you're reading, check out:

Back
Top Bottom