Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Cruel World's Cate Dee suffering electrotorture as part of her interrogation.

Attachments

• CDI shkpus prep1.jpg
    CDI shkpus prep1.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 546
  • CDI shkpus prep.jpg
    CDI shkpus prep.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 514
  • CDI shkpus1.jpg
    CDI shkpus1.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 531
  • CDI shknip1.jpg
    CDI shknip1.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 551
  • CDI shknpu out.jpg
    CDI shknpu out.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 649
Jane Morris is still in the hands of the terrorists and it looks that they are frying her on a metal bed frame with high voltage!

Attachments

• JANE MORRIS 3 (2).jpg
    JANE MORRIS 3 (2).jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 589
  • JANE MORRIS 3 (6).jpg
    JANE MORRIS 3 (6).jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 542
  • JANE MORRIS 3 (7).jpg
    JANE MORRIS 3 (7).jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 545
  • JANE MORRIS 3 (1).jpg
    JANE MORRIS 3 (1).jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 545
An interrogation by military intelligence sevices.
B07A641D-2ED5-4732-9D50-071FBC6A1681.jpg B9B67A2A-D767-4C19-B4CF-75DDC679172F.jpg B86B2D30-28A1-4AEB-8E58-D6F39728E613.jpgBC28FF18-6C66-49BB-9E59-93059DD3F125.jpg

My latest Cruel World custom with Cate Dee and Teresa. They are getting in trouble all the time, so daddy Alex punishes them. The final test is the two of them nude and standing Y, both wired up and each with a remote. If they can not shock each other for 5 minutes they are free.

Attachments

• BS finalE1.jpg
    BS finalE1.jpg
    573.6 KB · Views: 463
  • BS finalE downclose2.jpg
    BS finalE downclose2.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 421
  • BS terpee close.jpg
    BS terpee close.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 415
  • BS finalE down close cshock.jpg
    BS finalE down close cshock.jpg
    538 KB · Views: 412
  • BS catpee close.jpg
    BS catpee close.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 543
imagine to have the chance to see the extended electro torture scene in Garage Olimpo in mainstream quality... Here it is!
Garage Olimpo was sort of a teaser for torture fans. The cute girl in the lead role (Antonella Costa - who was frequently naked) was prepared for torture a couple of times but nothing was shown as I recall. So what the movie did show was that Argentina had a nasty "Dirty War," and the Navy had a lot of ruthless S.O.B.s.

A British woman, a doctor, was arrested by the security services in Chile in late 1975. I recall her name being Sheila Cassidy. She was a small woman in her 30s and had given medical attention to someone the political police were looking for. They kept her for two months and she was tortured several times with electricity. All this was revealed in public hearings later after the Brits and an activist named Roberto Kozak got her released.

As was typical, Sheila was spread eagled nude on the parrilla and questioned using electric shocks. She recalled the terror and humiliation of being vulnerable with her legs spread and the voyeuristic interrogators taunting her. The information she gave was (intentionally) false, so she was returned to the parrilla and an electrical connection with wet steel wool was inserted into her vagina. Then the shocks were ruthlessly applied all over and "they worked me hard from the beginning." She said that when the steel wool was inserted it was "much worse" than the first time. She was gagged so that she would not swallow her tongue, and she bled from her vagina.

The muscle contractions were brutal, and she said she had been in constant terror of being raped (she wasn't). After that experience, she said she was "stiff and sore from the electric shocks" for days. The police told her that the torture would be repeated as often as they wanted and she would be in worse shape every time. She was tortured one more time and also spread on the parrilla two other times when nothing was done (psychological approach it seems, along with forced voyeurism). After two months, she was released and flown to Britain where she had a a lengthy medical career. I think she is quite elderly now, and in addition to her public testimony she has written about her two months at the notorious Chilean Villa Grimaldi.

I had never heard of the Maria Fuentes movie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom