Electro-torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Garage Olimpo was sort of a teaser for torture fans. The cute girl in the lead role (Antonella Costa - who was frequently naked) was prepared for torture a couple of times but nothing was shown as I recall. So what the movie did show was that Argentina had a nasty "Dirty War," and the Navy had a lot of ruthless S.O.B.s.

A British woman, a doctor, was arrested by the security services in Chile in late 1975. I recall her name being Sheila Cassidy. She was a small woman in her 30s and had given medical attention to someone the political police were looking for. They kept her for two months and she was tortured several times with electricity. All this was revealed in public hearings later after the Brits and an activist named Roberto Kozak got her released.

As was typical, Sheila was spread eagled nude on the parrilla and questioned using electric shocks. She recalled the terror and humiliation of being vulnerable with her legs spread and the voyeuristic interrogators taunting her. The information she gave was (intentionally) false, so she was returned to the parrilla and an electrical connection with wet steel wool was inserted into her vagina. Then the shocks were ruthlessly applied all over and "they worked me hard from the beginning." She said that when the steel wool was inserted it was "much worse" than the first time. She was gagged so that she would not swallow her tongue, and she bled from her vagina.

The muscle contractions were brutal, and she said she had been in constant terror of being raped (she wasn't). After that experience, she said she was "stiff and sore from the electric shocks" for days. The police told her that the torture would be repeated as often as they wanted and she would be in worse shape every time. She was tortured one more time and also spread on the parrilla two other times when nothing was done (psychological approach it seems, along with forced voyeurism). After two months, she was released and flown to Britain where she had a a lengthy medical career. I think she is quite elderly now, and in addition to her public testimony she has written about her two months at the notorious Chilean Villa Grimaldi.

I had never heard of the Maria Fuentes movie.
Mari Fuentes is a torture video inspired by these facts. It’s a fictional representation. Here : Maria Fuentes Video

Back
Top Bottom