Ella's Obedience

Go to CruxDreams.com
But Sister Angel, Pp knows that you have much more experience than Ella. She has so little experience, so much to learn yet about herself. Pp knows that Ella offers him so much future enjoyment and pleasure and does not want to scare her off. Not yet. He is assessing the situation, the feedback she gives subconsciously. He watches her, measures her, for a little while yet.
But Primus, you know she enjoyed the kneeler in the church. Send her to the Convent of the Order of Punishment and Penance. They will start her slow.
nuns confession.jpg
Then gradually teach Ella her station in life...
nuns 20.jpg
...after which the worst you could do to her is treat her kindly.

Sister Angel that is an intriguing prospect but what am I to do while she is away???

Oh Primus, the Lord works in strange ways...
nun arielrebel_15.jpg

Tree

But Primus, you know she enjoyed the kneeler in the church. Send her to the Convent of the Order of Punishment and Penance. They will start her slow.
View attachment 268009
Then gradually teach Ella her station in life...
View attachment 268008
...after which the worst you could do to her is treat her kindly.

Sister Angel that is an intriguing prospect but what am I to do while she is away???

Oh Primus, the Lord works in strange ways...
View attachment 268007

Tree
I think I'm going to become more religious. :devil:

14. Committed....for now

"Ella?" His voice is softer, gentle. "Just as I did in the church I am going to touch you to help you make some small corrections. But then you were fully clothed. Tonight you are not so my touch will be on your bare skin, your bared breasts and panty-covered bottom. Do you accept that?"

Ella looks at him for a few moments, hesitates, then gives a half nod.

"Not enough Ella. You must tell me. You must agree that you accept this. That you accept my direction. That will mean positions that I find pleasing but which you might find uncomfortable or revealing. That will require the removal of your panties, the binding of your wrists, and perhaps more, as I see fit. The application of a gag if I choose, a blindfold. Do you accept?"

Ella's looks down over her bare breasts, her wide-parted thighs and fixes her eyes on the floor between his polished boots. Her voice is soft and quivers as she replies, "yes Pp. You..you have my permission to do with me as you will." She pauses, "but, but, if I can't? If I resist?"

"That is now for me to decide."

"Ella, tonight is a small test for you. A taste of something I believe you want to experience further. You are going away for a short time. When you do I want you to think on this week's journey, tonight's deeper experience and the commitment you have just given me. When you return you have a simple choice. To continue this journey or to call a halt."

"But for now....." His voice trails off as his hands move to the young woman's shoulders. Her response is instant and her breasts lift. A hand at her belly, another at her back and she straightens. At each touch he can feel her breathing, ragged, betraying her response to his control.

He reaches behind Ella and cups her shapely buttocks, the gentlest of pressure and she lifts her bottom from her heels, rising until her hips are directly above her knees. His hands at her hips, thumbs tracing the crease between mound and thigh.

As they trace lower, past her panty-covered sex, he can feel the heat, the wetness there. He touches a finger to the front of her soaked panties and Ella gasps, a sudden shudder runs through her whole body. He senses that she is on the edge.

His voice is firm, commanding. "Not yet Ella." But Ella moves her hips, searching for him, seeking more. He grips her hips, holding her still. Then he slides his hands lower, his fingers caressing the slope of her bottom and, as he brings his hands forwards, his thumbs brush the front of her panties.

Ella pushes her hips forwards. Pushing herself against his thumbs. He allows her freedom to move for a minute then grips her hips firmly again.

"Stand up Ella." It is not easy with her wrists bound so firmly but Ella manages as elegantly as she can. Pp slips his hands over her buttocks, inside her silky panties, and eases the covering down over her firm bottom.

His hands slide forwards, around her hips and he slowly, so slowly, slides her panties downwards, uncovering her smooth-shaven mound. Lower and her shaven labia are also uncovered. They are parted, just a little, and there is that sheen of moisture there.

Down her thighs, over her grip-top stockings, down her slim legs. As the panties reach her ankles Ella hesitates, then steps out of them.

With her bound wrists Ella cannot fold then as she did her blouse and bra. That is left to Pp. He does so, careful to leave the moisture-soaked gusset that had covered her sex on the outside of the folded cloth.

Pp looks into her eyes then looks back to the floor. Ella follows that unspoken direction and, again, sinks to her knees, this time parting her thighs as wide as she can. He touches her lips and eases one finger between them and Ella opens her mouth. He gently inserts her own silky panties, carefully positioning the gusset, so moist with her own juices, over her tongue.

As Ella holds herself so perfectly still, afraid to move, Pp takes one of the remaining black scarves and twists the centre. With that narrowed sectioned positioned between her lips he ties the long ends tightly behind the nape of Ella's neck. Her wet panties are now held firmly in her mouth.

He stands, motions Ella to do the same, directs her to the study door then down the dimly lit corridor.

He walks a half pace behind watching her wrists tied so firmly behind her back, her stocking-encased thighs gently swishing and, between the two, her now-naked bottom undulating so erotically.

The third black scarf is still draped over his shoulder.

not just a gag...but gagged with my own panties so i can taste myself, soaking wet. i accept the gag. i want to moan and almost do but know that it would be wrong. Pp has gagged me, and so i should be silent.

walking ahead of him, gagged and bound, head bowed...submissive and humiliated. delicicously erotic. i can't wait to kneel again.

not just a gag...but gagged with my own panties so i can taste myself, soaking wet. i accept the gag. i want to moan and almost do but know that it would be wrong. Pp has gagged me, and so i should be silent.

walking ahead of him, gagged and bound, head bowed...submissive and humiliated. delicicously erotic. i can't wait to kneel again.

You're not the only one who can't wait, Ella! :)

Pp and Ella thank everyone who have supported Ella's story so far and who have offered up thoughtful comments and observations.

As Ella told Pp she is traveling for the moment and Pp has pressures at work so this seems an appropriate time to pause her story for a while.

As you will remember Pp has given Ella has a choice when she returns. To contact him and resume her journey or quietly walk away. Will see come back? Will the audience hear of what happened when Ella reached the end of that corridor?

Pp has attached a pdf of Part I of Ella's Obedience. Perhaps there will be a Part II later.

Attachments

• Ella's Obedience (Part I).pdf
    628.3 KB · Views: 27
Pp has seen Ms Ella Kneeldown about the forums, posting images of gagged young women and commenting on various images of slavegirls.

Was the walk down that dimly-lit corridor, wrists bound behind her back, gagged with her own panties, damp gusset against her tongue too much for her? Was what happened at the end of the corridor that night all too much for her?

Or does she sit at her desk, squirming at the feeling low in her belly, as she tries to rationalise the desire she has to make contact with Pp again to continue her journey?

Ella's Return

1. The Phone Call

The young woman sits fidgeting at her office desk. She has been on holidays, travelling with a friend, having fun. She has been back at work for a week, trying to catch up. She has tried to focus on an overflowing Inbox, piles of documents in her tray but cannot. Her mind is elsewhere.

Each day she has picked up the phone. Three times today. Twice she has begin dialling a number but, each time, stopped short of making the call. She picks up the phone once more, dials the full number but, as the ringing begins in her ear she hurriedly replaces the handset.

The office is open plan and a colleague looks at her, eyebrows raised in a question, "what's up?"

Ella shrugs, shakes her head. "Nothing Thess. It's OK."

She puts her elbows on her desk, clasps her hands as if in prayer, lowers her chin to rest on her thumbs and closes her eyes.

In her mind there are such strong images. Of an older man, gentle but firm. A young woman kneeling in church, his hand on her bottom. Ella shivers.

Of a young woman kneeling on the thick carpet, bare breasts exposed to his gaze, wrists bound in soft rope behind her back. She feels warm. A tingling between her thighs.

Then another image. More powerful. A young woman naked. Her own wet panties held in her mouth by a silk scarf, her wrists bound behind her, taking the first few steps, a half pace ahead of that man, down a dimly lit corridor.

Memories flood back. More than warm now. The tingle intense. Her hips move, her bottom, held firm in a snug-fitting pencil skirt clenches and relaxes against the seat of her office chair.

She lifts her head, picks up the phone and takes two very deep, calming breaths. She dials, all the digits, and this time allows the phone to ring. It is answered, a firm steady voice, the briefest of greetings.

"Pp."

She is silent for a moment, her breathing a little ragged, then she speaks.

Back
Top Bottom