Esquier's artworks

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another interesting composition. Two of the best pics out of several dozen with different lighting.
The details of the figure were completed and corrected by hand.
no disrespect meant, maybe it's just me but they look... a bit too young fam.

Like, unsettlingly young.
It's the faces. They've got the faces of young girls, but the bodies of mid twenties women. That's why you gotta avoid using "girl" in your prompt unless you know your model is airtight.
I, too, was troubled by their apparent youth, and I confess that my finger hovered over the 'delete' button. I was interested in @mp5stab's response, yes, be careful with AI as it can make the figures look too young.

Probably worth letting them be as an example of the term 'borderline'. ;)

Another lucky model girl, without arms and legs into a frame. Her hair is unnatural, but it's a tolerable flaw.
If anyone has time besides playing with the AI, you can finish drawing their hands and feet. Maybe someone knows a model or LORA that can complete the drawing of the limbs? That would be funny.

ps
The face of some models may look younger than the body, but replacing a face is more difficult than making a new generation.

Attachments

• 80ac0acd-cb7d-4bff-b5a5-e1df9279b140.png
    80ac0acd-cb7d-4bff-b5a5-e1df9279b140.png
    565.1 KB · Views: 1,286
Last edited:
Another lucky model girl, without arms and legs into a frame. Her hair is unnatural, but it's a tolerable flaw.
If anyone has time besides playing with the AI, you can finish drawing their hands and feet. Maybe someone knows a model or LORA that can complete the drawing of the limbs? That would be funny.

ps
The face of some models may look younger than the body, but replacing a face is more difficult than making a new generation.
It also has a hard time placing the cross in the right place behind the model... this is much too far to her right side!

Because AI cannot draw them using keywords without training the models. Not to mention the quality of the hands.
The best result without training is when the girl holds several nails in her ugly hand. :roto2rie:
That does not bother me as much. On her right arm we can see some fastening device and it could work where hare arms are. But why weren't nails used :facepalm:?!?!?!

Attachments

• 33bf30a1-0848-4b88-a810-c6d9fc0234ea.png
    33bf30a1-0848-4b88-a810-c6d9fc0234ea.png
    915.9 KB · Views: 895
  • e548faef-6f13-49aa-be41-847624536e1d.png
    e548faef-6f13-49aa-be41-847624536e1d.png
    1 MB · Views: 1,039
I decided to return to 3D, and make some new scene. But I have a weak laptop, and Render is quite long.
There are still problems with the shadeers of the wounds and blood, they arise in other places, after rendering.
Yes, maybe someone will tell you links to finished crosses of crosses for DAZ?

Attachments

• colosseum_01_upx2.jpg
    colosseum_01_upx2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,003
I decided to return to 3D, and make some new scene. But I have a weak laptop, and Render is quite long.
There are still problems with the shadeers of the wounds and blood, they arise in other places, after rendering.
Yes, maybe someone will tell you links to finished crosses of crosses for DAZ?
Good work, nonetheless.
You have achieved a good expression on the face and I think that the rendering of 3D still has merit as opposed to the static portrait look of AI.
Angles and continuous stories can still be created.

Back
Top Bottom